• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 5th: XY059 - Ash and Serena's First Date!? The Vow Tree and the Presents!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
In order to find a present for the Pokémon, Ash and Serena go shopping all by themselves.

--

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/BKlpXKV.jpg
"Coumarine City celebrates a festival once a year. On this day, the tradition is that people give their Pokemon presents below a giant tree called the "Vow Tree" to strengthen their mutual bonds. Hearing this, Ash and Serena go just the two of them together to buy presents they can give the Pokémon."

---

"Coumarine City holds a festival once a year. Serena hears that according to tradition, if people give their Pokemon presents below the "Vow Tree" during this, it will strengthen their mutual bonds. Keeping it all a secret from Pikachu and the other Pokémon, she takes Ash with her to go shopping for presents. However, Serena is so focused on the fact that the two of them are alone together she's unable to pay enough attention to the shopping."

Last edited:

PokeMaster366

Dephender, you have no idea what you've just done. Do you have ANY idea how many people are going to flip their tables once they see this episode title on here. You'll have the Amourshippers flipping them because their hopes are now going to be set unreasonably high, and then you got all the other shippers flipping their tables because whatever. This is just a catch-22.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Man your stations, red alert. To the barracks.

To have this happen smack dab in the middle of the saga though makes me question the ship's ultimate fate. Typical shonen has the ship get its first step at the end to provide closure. Will the relationship become rocky as time goes on?

Still, holy ****.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I don't buy the "date" thing; I expect Serena to misunderstand something Ash says and assume that they're going on a date together or something.

matthew11

8000 MMR
Dephender, you have no idea what you've just done. Do you have ANY idea how many people are going to flip their tables once they see this episode title on here. You'll have the Amourshippers flipping them because their hopes are now going to be set unreasonably high, and then you got all the other shippers flipping their tables because whatever. This is just a catch-22.

Not yet, not yet, not... yet... Until I see this ep, I'll be flipping my table, whether or not this is going to end really good or bad.

KKS-Lapras

Well my word, I never thought they'd go this direct with things in the show, in regards to Ash anyways.

Red and Blue

OMG, will Ash actually develop an interest in girls?

As Lorde pointed out, this could be a misunderstanding. We will have to wait and see

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Get ready for the crazy, rabid Amourshippers. I know I'm not looking forward to it. :)

nameman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry, but I loled very loudly.

Get ready for the crazy, rabid Amourshippers. I know I'm not looking forward to it. :)

Those shippers aren't so bad. I'm way more afraid of Pearl and Pokeshippers than I am of Amour.

Sounds messy. They'll probably eat at a table together while Ash is thinking about his gym battle. We all know girls aren't his thing.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry, but I loled very loudly.

Those shippers aren't so bad. I'm way more afraid of Pearl and Pokeshippers than I am of Amour.

You don't have to moderate the shipping section. 0:)
Anyways, we'll see what happens. I'm sure it'll be something that's taken out of context, because Ash is not all of the sudden gonna change that whole clueless aspect of his personality.

nameman

You don't have to moderate the shipping section. 0:)

I do read it now and again. Amour rarely goes beyond its own thread here, and it doesn't seem to have much controversy outside of the forum too. Whatever faults they have are nothing compared to the "Serena Bashing" section from a group of Pearlshippers.

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
Amour is ded they say. Emos, denialists, and NTRists BTFO. Look now upon your undoing! Bow down your head in shame and gaze upon our glory!

So we come to it at last, the great shitstorm of our time!

Status
Not open for further replies.