• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 5th: XY059 - Ash and Serena's First Date!? The Vow Tree and the Presents!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
The writers are either going to break the Shipping fandom here or troll the Shipping fandom here. Either way. Its going to be epic.

wiitard119

I think the pokemon internet will explode if this episode is really a "date"

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
I know that since these new episode info have been posted by "Dephender", they are all legit.

But can you tell me the origin of these titles and summaries.

Last edited:

aipomadvanceshipper

Clemont and Bonnie will probably have to take off somewhere while Ash and Serena await for them and go to town or something. It's obvious Ash isn't going to be agreeing to a date or anything lol. (this coming from an amourshipper :])

Nah, I think Clemont and Bonne will be sneaking around following them, mostly Bonnie :)

Citronic Gear On

やれやれだぜ…
Well, call me shocked — at first I thought it was a fake — because I would never have expected to see an episode title like this just 59 episodes into the series. Dephender where is this info from? Can you link us to it?

Am I the only one who is afraid that Ash our oblivious Pallet Town village idiot will agree to a "date" thinking it's a food, just like Goku did with Chi Chi and having a bride?

PokeMaster366

Not yet, not yet, not... yet... Until I see this ep, I'll be flipping my table, whether or not this is going to end really good or bad.

Oh great! We've already lost a guy.

Attention, everyone! Do not read too deeply into this until at least after XY53. Any attempts to read too deeply into this title right now will be immediately followed by a desire to flip tables and maybe middle fingers...or flipping tables with only middle fingers (then again, that sounds painful).

nameman

Nah, I think Clemont and Bonne will be sneaking around following them, mostly Bonnie :)

That is to say if they're even there. This could be the first episode with the two alone if they've gone back to Lumiose to prepare for the Gym battle.

Red and Blue

Based on the summary, I'm not really sure if that would count as a date. Unless something happens between Ash and Serena in a previous episode

Doziz

Fossil Hunter
Those shippers aren't so bad. I'm way more afraid of Pearl and Pokeshippers than I am of Amour.

Why isn't there a thumbs up button xD

But wow, yeah. This is really out of the norm for the anime, and I'll definitely be interested, although I support AdvanceShipping a lot more.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
The impact of the title is clearly visible with the fact that this thread had already reached the 2nd page even before the others (especially the "Coumarine Gym" one).

nameman

The Advanceshippers are gonna be as bad as pokeshippers when everyone wakes up.

Advanceshippers tend to multiship Ash the most. There won't be too much of a problem from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.