• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 5th: XY059 - Ash and Serena's First Date!? The Vow Tree and the Presents!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuxuba

Who cares? It's a whole episode dedicated to amourshipping, that's more than enough for me.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
has there been an episode similar something like this in the previous arc, i don't think there is

and i didn't expect that the writers would go for an episode like this, the shippers are obviously going to be hyping for this one

the question is which location the writers took, that is something we still have to see

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Oh great! We've already lost a guy.

Attention, everyone! Do not read too deeply into this until at least after XY53. Any attempts to read too deeply into this title right now will be immediately followed by a desire to flip tables and maybe middle fingers...or flipping tables with only middle fingers (then again, that sounds painful).

Why can't we give reputation points anymore?! This was funny.

Anyway, really looking forward to this episode. Things just got up to eleven and didn't even got back to Lumiose yet. Yeah!!!

LizardonX

Banned
LOL, most Advanceshippers also support Amourshipping. Seriously, half the people in the Amourshipping thread here on Serebii are/were Advanceshippers.

Well when you consider ash has a better chance of scoring with iris than may by the end of their respective seasons you could be right.

matthew11

8000 MMR
Anyway, I have the feeling this will be similar to ep 43 of Sket Dance. I feel there will be many misunderstandings in this, considering Satoshi is really oblivious. And if you imagine it, it's kinda funny.

phanpycross

God-king
This gonna be good, Was honestly expecting this to happen, but I was assuming it to happen prior to the Clemont gym battle XD

PokeMaster366

Anyway, I have the feeling this will be similar to ep 43 of Sket Dance. I feel there will be many misunderstandings in this, considering Satoshi is really oblivious. And if you imagine it, it's kinda funny.

Considering the catalyst for this episode, I imagine that it's going to be a collection of small "d'awww" moments and Ash giving some words of encouragement to Serena near the end regarding the Tripokalon event coming up in the episode right after this one.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Here is the scan.

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/7KiHPXS.jpg[/IMG139]

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Considering the catalyst for this episode, I imagine that it's going to be a collection of small "d'awww" moments and Ash giving some words of encouragement to Serena near the end regarding the Tripokalon event coming up in the episode right after this one.

I expect Ash and Serena to bond more as characters at least. I simply wonder where Clemont and Bonnie are in this episode.

nameman

Shipping, Ash winning a league, and TR leaving are the only things people still watch the anime for. :p

The first two more than the last. TRio still has fans.

I expect Ash and Serena to bond more as characters at least. I simply wonder where Clemont and Serena are in this episode.

There is the chance they've gone to Lumiose to train for the Gym battle, which is why Ash and Serena are alone in the first place.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
They really should have aired this episode on 12th Feb (instead of 5th Feb) or made it into a Special and aired it on 14th Feb.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.