• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 6: XY015 - Chespin VS Delphox! A Weight Loss Battle!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I think you set your hopes too much high over this Dedenne battling thing. I'm sure it just attacks Chespin one time or twice and make it faint, without any official battle or an intense battle.

The point is that so far when Bonnie attempted to use Dedenne in a fight, it was napping. This will likely tell us a bit more about Bonnie as a Pokemon user then you're underestimating here.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Yep and the next step would be an official long battle against the Pichu-user or another trainer. It'd be nice if Dedenne and Bonnie came into their own gradually.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Dedenne battling? I hope Bonnie's commanding it! Wow! Going into XY and never would have imagined Bonnie would be the girl that wants to battle. I hope this isn't the last time Bonnie and Dedenne battle. Now I really want Bonnie to get a second Pokemon, LOL.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
No TRio, Abilities being touched upon, Chespin and Clemont potential CD episode. Me gusta

Viveshade

What's Next?
The old man and his wife look like fun characters (the old man moreso). It seems it really was Delphox that was using Will-O-Wisp. It would've been nice if it were Fennekin using it, but whatever. The scans make me more excited for this episode.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
The old man and his wife look like fun characters (the old man moreso). It seems it really was Delphox that was using Will-O-Wisp. It would've been nice if it were Fennekin using it, but whatever. The scans make me more excited for this episode.

They seem disposable to me.. The writers are using the old 'poppin' back'-joke with the farmer, which is a tired cliché, which makes it a worse character - especially if it means that this is what cuts the battle short..

A battle in which a pinch ability is activated shouldn't end unresolved (my annoyance at Leavanny's loss vs. Sawk) - and it sure is looking that way. My only critique for this episode based on what we know. The rest is looking pretty cool.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I honestly don't get the Dedenne hype. I mean his battle against Chespin is likely to last just a few seconds; it's not like it's going to be integral to the plot in my opinion. So I really don't care if Dedenne or Froakie or whoever else battles. Chespin vs. Delphox is the main event so I can't be bothered by the practice battles that happen earlier in the episode. :x

Lorde

I think the old man is interesting judging from the comic scans that we got, but I don't know about the old lady. She has the potential to be entertaining too I suppose, but I'm more interested in the old man because he's the one commanding Delphox. Also, I'm pressed @ Delphox using Will-O-Wisp. I expected it, but it feels like once again, Fennekin gets the short end of the stick. My poor sis just cannot win. :c

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I think the old man is interesting judging from the comic scans that we got, but I don't know about the old lady. She has the potential to be entertaining too I suppose, but I'm more interested in the old man because he's the one commanding Delphox. Also, I'm pressed @ Delphox using Will-O-Wisp. I expected it, but it feels like once again, Fennekin gets the short end of the stick. My poor sis just cannot win. :c

Seems like everyone is battling but Fennekin. I hope something is planned for the little fox. The Fennekin neglect is depressing.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Seems like everyone is battling but Fennekin. I hope something is planned for the little fox. The Fennekin neglect is depressing.

Same here, I love Fenniken. I hope it could at least get a little glimpse at Delphox out of its Pokeball in awe.

And yesh to Dedenne battling too! I'm more excited of this episode as it has more than just my favorite fully evolved Fire starter debuting.

Lorde

At this point Fennekin will probably be confined to her Poke Ball and even if she isn't, I doubt she'll battle at this point. She might see Delphox but given that this is Chespin's episode, I doubt Fennekin's reaction to seeing her fully-evolved form will be important.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
At this point Fennekin will probably be confined to her Poke Ball and even if she isn't, I doubt she'll battle at this point. She might see Delphox but given that this is Chespin's episode, I doubt Fennekin's reaction to seeing her fully-evolved form will be important.

Isn't Fennekin in the voice cast ? I mean, she couldn't be in her Pokéball if she wasn't listed...
Anyhow, I hope Fennekin does something at the very least. Perhaps cheering for her handsome Froakie hero while it's battling against Chespin ? Or maybe Clemont will note that Delphox is the final evolution of Fennekin and Serena will make it come out to spark her battle spirit ?

Isn't Fennekin in the voice cast ? I mean, she couldn't be in her Pokéball if she wasn't listed...

I heard Fennekin's seiyuu was the same as Jessie's. Unless TR's appearing again (which I have no idea of), then yeah, Fennekin should be reappearing if her seiyuu is listed in the voice cast.

Lorde

Anyhow, I hope Fennekin does something at the very least. Perhaps cheering for her handsome Froakie hero while it's battling against Chespin ? Or maybe Clemont will note that Delphox is the final evolution of Fennekin and Serena will make it come out to spark her battle spirit ?

I forgot about the voice cast list; I typically only read the summary portions since I rarely care about which of the cast's Pokemon are featured in filler-esque episodes like this one. Anyway, I still doubt that Fennekin will do anything and I doubt that Serena will suddenly find inspiration from seeing Delphox either. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.