• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 6: XY015 - Chespin VS Delphox! A Weight Loss Battle!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
So the preview basically tells us nothing that we didn't know, but it remains good to see Delphox in action for the first time! Or perhaps we already saw it in the extended previews, but I missed it, so who cares?! :p

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
So the preview basically tells us nothing that we didn't know, but it remains good to see Delphox in action for the first time! Or perhaps we already saw it in the extended previews, but I missed it, so who cares?! :p

That scene was in the New Year Special, yeah.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Citron wearing a mechanical thing on his body with an "S" on it? S for "Super Training?" Glad to hear Citron narrating it. Mafoxy looks much better in the anime than games and Harimaron and Citron both look great.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
To see the full filb preview, you can click right here!
Chespin is just awesome. When it activates Overgrow, it's just... wow. This little guy has some potential, I'm telling you. Activating Overgrow at this point of the serie is kinda impressive, too.

[IMG139]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/434032OvergrowHarimaron.png[/IMG139]
I want a gif of this now. ;_;

Supersonicbro

So idk if you guys remember the one scene where it shows bonnie and dedenne jumping in the air for joy, but it was apparently at night in the same area where chespin battles froakie and since it's gonna battle dedenne as well....Bonnie is most likely going to be commanding it!

And I know this is off topic a bit but people were talking about fennekin not battling, well there was a scene on that 2014 preview thing where fennekin jumps into serenas arms and looks like it got dirty from a battle or something, so don't give up yet on it!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Chespin is just awesome. When it activates Overgrow, it's just... wow. This little guy has some potential, I'm telling you. Activating Overgrow at this point of the serie is kinda impressive, too.

Potential? Overgrow looks the same as before, and we don't know how good Chespin is at fighting yet.

*Slams palm on desk*

I can suddenly glow and you'll say I have potential! DO ALL GLOWING PEOPLE HAVE POTENTIAL?!

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Delphox look amazing in the anime. I was a bit worried about how it'd look because I'm not a fan of its game design but it looks so much better animated.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Oh and did anyone else notice Froakie's hand glowing after he jumped away from Chespin. Looks like it might be Pound (which hopefully gets dumped for Quick Attack and Double Team)

Sephora

yes I'm back
Delphox look amazing in the anime. I was a bit worried about how it'd look because I'm not a fan of its game design but it looks so much better animated.

I think Delphox at least looks better animated but I wouldn't go so far as to call it "amazing" in the anime. Maybe because I am not a big fan of Delphox to begin with :p Overgrow seems interesting I guess even though it may be too early to portray the ability imo. Oh well. Hopefully after this episode Clemont/Chespin will sit out for awhile and let Serena/Fennekin take the stage.

Supersonicbro

I'm really liking the focus they're putting on the characters, but even though I do like the focus they put on clemont, I think they need to give serena a chance, so hopefully she gets a batch of episodes soon.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Speaking of abilities we've seen Blaze with Infernape, Overgrow with Sceptile and Swarm with Levanny. Torrent is the only one that none of Ash's Pokemon have used yet so I'm hoping Froakie showcases it sometime later.

phanpycross

God-king

Froakie has his work cut out from him, if he disappoints, people will be like "lol y Ash no caught Chespin".

nuzamaki90

Looks great, I'm proud of my boy Chespin exceeding all the other starters and going full Super Saiyain on these plebs. It even looks like the writers are adding Super Training into this episode with Clemont's gear having the S on it (although it could be S for Shitoron) and then the little "balloon" Pokemon that Chespin ends up falling on. I'm just happy we finally get an episode where Chespin can prove himself, and not be the gag-mon of the group.

Also, I wonder what the context is at the end of the preview? Clemont walking away looks kind of sad and I wonder if he thinks Chespin has left him for the Grandma instead.

dman_dustin

Also, I wonder what the context is at the end of the preview? Clemont walking away looks kind of sad and I wonder if he thinks Chespin has left him for the Grandma instead.

I wonder about that to, I just don't really see the point, especially since he shows up later, claiming its his Chespin.

I guess Bonnie, Serena, and Ash convince him to go to Chespin, I guess.

Edit: Chespin with overgrow is pointless, or rather activating overgrow is pointless. Unless it's for Clemont's eventual battle with Ash.

Supersonicbro

Yeah that part really interests me, that really adds to clemonts character, he still doesn't have much confidence if he was able to leave his pokemon like that thinking that it abandoned him. They are really keeping consistent with clemont and I am loving it.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Edit: Chespin with overgrow is pointless, or rather activating overgrow is pointless. Unless it's for Clemont's eventual battle with Ash.
Setting up the Ash-Clemont trade Clemont is the new rival, he's already collected all the Gym badges, he's just following Ash to study how to defeat him in the league (lol)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The preview didn't really change my mind about this episode; it still irks me that Chespin's Overgrow comes to his rescue. I liked Clemont's invention/suit thing though and I'm still cackling at chubby Chespin. He looks adorable like that and I kind of wish he would remain chubby for a while, but alas. That Delphox is giving me Voldemort vibes to be frank.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I'm really liking the focus they're putting on the characters, but even though I do like the focus they put on clemont, I think they need to give serena a chance, so hopefully she gets a batch of episodes soon.

Her pokemon is a starter pokemon so it will no doubt get screentime. That is however not Clemont's fault. His pokemon needs focus if not more. Since when has the secondary boy's starter pokemon ever been focused so properly? I'm sure yall's precious Serena will get whatever's coming to her.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.