• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 6: XY015 - Chespin VS Delphox! A Weight Loss Battle!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
To be honest, I'm kind of surprised that the writers are having the old lady bake macaroons for Chespin instead of having Serena do that. I mean isn't that kind of her thing? I just wish Serena had been more involved here, although I suppose there's a silver lining; had Serena baked the macaroons, people might've blamed her for Chespin's weight gain. :x

Lorde

They both made macarons for it. The ones Serena made were the ones that it initially got fat from, then it runs away, meets the old woman, and is served even more macarons at her house.

There's a summary, you know

Oops, I forgot about the summary. Well I'm glad that Serena gets to do something here even if it's minor, although I find it funny how Chespin sort of runs off when Clemont gets ready to train him. I sympathize with Chespin; I wouldn't want to train if I was in his shoes either, especially not using one of Clemont's infamous inventions.

Dax

Legend
I sympathize with Chespin;

Because he's obese?

I wouldn't want to train if I was in his shoes either, especially not using one of Clemont's infamous inventions.

At least he has a trainer that is trying to help him. Chespin cannot be this ungrateful!

I'm completely convinced that this episode was written for us to understand Serena's purpose on the main group. She's the evil one. That's why she got Chespin fat, because she's demonic and is jealous of Chespin already being more useful than Fennekin. She's trying to eliminate everybody one by one.

Because he's obese?

At least he has a trainer that is trying to help him. Chespin cannot be this ungrateful!

I'm completely convinced that this episode was written for us to understand Serena's purpose on the main group. She's the evil one. That's why she got Chespin fat, because she's demonic and is jealous of Chespin already being more useful than Fennekin. She's trying to eliminate everybody one by one.

Please tell me you're joking, becasue that wasn't funny.

LizardonX

Banned
Because he's obese? At least he has a trainer that is trying to help him. Chespin cannot be this ungrateful! I'm completely convinced that this episode was written for us to understand Serena's purpose on the main group. She's the evil one. That's why she got Chespin fat, because she's demonic and is jealous of Chespin already being more useful than Fennekin. She's trying to eliminate everybody one by one.
Way ahead of you on that one. I laid out a case for it all the way back when XY10 aired.

Lorde

Más poder para ella entonces.

I'm impressed by Chespin's ability to keep eating though. He looked filled to burst when he first arrived at the old lady's house in the Pokemon Get☆TV preview and he apparently eats even more macaroons there. He's got a serious case of gluttony; he eats even when he's full. :x

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
So even Dedenne gets a good use. I wonder if it's Clemont who battles or Bonnie.

That would be a dream match of mine. I could totally see Clemont trying to hold back, while Bonnie goes all out in hyper fashion! Please let it happen.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Lol, I can't wait for this episode! I'm surprised with how much focus Chespin is getting, probably 'cause of Clemont.

The mach up is really pushing it, though lol. xD

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
maybe i can give a prediction from the start a bit.

upon seeing the preview it was showing goodbye harimaron?

so i think the episode will go like this.

ash & co met the grandmother of this trainer and since the grandma was giving harimaron food , it decide to go attach with her but seeing harimaron liking the grandma's macaroons. citron decide its best to leave harimaron but in the end he still want to care for his pokemon

i think the episode will go somewhere like that.

Lorde

maybe i can give a prediction from the start a bit.

upon seeing the preview it was showing goodbye harimaron?

so i think the episode will go like this.

ash & co met the grandmother of this trainer and since the grandma was giving harimaron food , it decide to go attach with her but seeing harimaron liking the grandma's macaroons. citron decide its best to leave harimaron but in the end he still want to care for his pokemon

i think the episode will go somewhere like that.

I honestly don't think Clemont will actually have a scene where he tells Chespin to stay behind. I think he merely thinks that Chespin wants to stay and then realizes that Chespin still wants to travel with him once Chespin makes it clear that the old lady's sweets don't make a difference. That's how I personally see things happening in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.