• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 8th: SM61 - Set Off! You Are Our Ultra Guardians!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Poipole could belong to the Ultra Recon Squad so Ash may fail in catching it.

If that was the case Poipole wouldn't have been shown randomly coming out of the Ultra hole in SM55.

ShadowForce720

Not all Pokémon live inside their balls and those that don't, can run wild and explore. Perhaps even get lost in a league stadium.

true but at this point given the fact that we don't even know if the Ultra Recon Squad are going to even show up that it would some how prevent Ash from catching Poipole, I mean sure there is always the chance that they could show up eventually but until they do and until we actually get evidence that Poipole already belongs to someone we will just have to assume it's a wild one, and before you say that we shouldn't may I remind you that the whole argument that Poipole could have a trainer could also apply to a large number of other pokemon. Right now there isn't any evidence that would suggest or confirm or imply that Poipole has a trainer, so given the current circumstance Poipole is a wild pokemon until proven otherwise.

So I don't think the whole argument that Ash can't catch Poipole because it belongs to the Ultra Recon Squad can be really used because of the fact that right now there is nothing that indicates that Poipole has a trainer already and also we don't even know if the Ultra Recon Squad are even going to pop up.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
true but at this point given the fact that we don't even know if the Ultra Recon Squad are going to even show up that it would some how prevent Ash from catching Poipole, I mean sure there is always the chance that they could show up eventually but until they do and until we actually get evidence that Poipole already belongs to someone we will just have to assume it's a wild one, and before you say that we shouldn't may I remind you that the whole argument that Poipole could have a trainer could also apply to a large number of other pokemon. Right now there isn't any evidence that would suggest or confirm or imply that Poipole has a trainer, so given the current circumstance Poipole is a wild pokemon until proven otherwise.

So I don't think the whole argument that Ash can't catch Poipole because it belongs to the Ultra Recon Squad can be really used because of the fact that right now there is nothing that indicates that Poipole has a trainer already and also we don't even know if the Ultra Recon Squad are even going to pop up.

Well that's why I phrased it as I did.

Poipole could belong to the Ultra Recon Squad so Ash may fail in catching it.

could...may

Status
Not open for further replies.