• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 9th: PM2019 012: Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
So Ash stole Lance’s Dragonite lol

Weird that he’s using Red Gyarados but I’m not complaining

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
THEY KEPT CONTINUITY by making sure Lance still has his red gyarados

And ruined it by calling him an elite 4 member when he was a champion :/
The summaries are conflicting.

The initial summary calls him the winner of the Elite Four cup, whereas this new info says he's in the E4 himself? We'll have to wait until the actual ep to know for sure, I guess. Because if he defeated the E4, that would make him the Champion, no?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
LOL this episode sounds too good to be true

Well at least this means we're finally getting Unova
Also no Kalos and Alola yet, interesting...
They're waiting for us to forget those
The biggest part of this is that we now know that Lance will have his HGSS outfit

D

Deleted member 384931

btw shouldn the airdate be the 9th instead of the 2nd?

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
At least in the dub, Brock refers to Lance as the Champion in his debut ("undisputed Champion of the Elite Four"). Dogasu doesn't point it out as an error.

Even now he's wearing his HGSS Champion attire.
"Champion of the Elite Four" might mean he is the best of the four, and he indeed is
Even the summary for this episode says something similar, just don't know where did they come up with "cup"

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Hold on,
Lance is E4 member and not a Champion by the text = the best Pokemon trainer in the world.
???? Champions are stronger than E4.
Sorry but what? Shouldn't that be Champion of Kanto(whoever it is) vs Leon?
Maybe: it's a mistake he's actually Champion or maybe other Champions actually were busy to do this WT...

It also seems we're getting Unova episode in Feb and Go catching possibly all those Pokemon and Wurmple evolving into Cascoon and Silcoon and to final evos.

Kein

AKA Silktree
I find it hard to believe that was the original intention. Anyway, if they called him a Champion back then, they should still call him that now. It doesn't matter if there are three people below him or four. I'll wait for the actual episode to render the verdict. This summary doesn't refer to Leon as a Champion, either.

The Indigo League has always been a mess of how it worked and who's reigning champion it if Lance is one it just representing the Elite 4. Johto sharing the League with Kanto probably doesn't help either
It isn't that hard to stick to the GSC version where it's one set shared between two regions and led by Lance as a Champion. Since this is the World Championship rather than a regional Champion League, Lorelei and Agatha could still compete even if they retired from the Elite Four (that's how the PWT handled retired gym leaders).

game3524

The Pokémon World Championships is a tournament to determine the best Trainer in the world! It transcends regions and is open to all!

Yes!

This is what I am talking about. Hopefully, this ends up being Ash's long-term goal then participating in another regional league.

D

Deleted member 384931

Yes!

This is what I am talking about. Hopefully, this ends up being Ash's long-term goal then participating in another regional league.
I would be fine with that if he can battle his rivals there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.