• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 9th: PM2019 012: Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
why wasn't ash invited to this tournament? He's a champion
I choose to assume they sent him a letter, but Ash never responded and couldn't enter. Red tape. It gets us all.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Repeat after me: Ash is getting endorsed.

Manifest that energy.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Leon AND Lance?

You finally have my attention, PM19...

Throw in Hop and/or a storyline and I may stick around after all.
Imagine Hop being a reverse rival
Ash beats him everytime and after overcoming confidence issues he dreamcrushes Ash in the inevitable league
What a twist from the games it would be

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
HOLY ****
The Pokemon world world championship to determine the STRONGEST trainer?
In the series where Ash said being a Pokemon master is more about being the strongest trainer????
Call me an idiot but Maybe, just maybe, while they certainly won't replace Ash, they have him win the Pokemon World Championships??????
The Elite four cup sounds like the Master league Cynthia mentions.
I'll be happy if ash participates in multiple tournaments and in the end defeats Leon with his team throughout the entire series, especially if Leon is stated to be considered the strongest, more than Cynthia Steven or Diantha besides than Lance.
I don't think Ash will do a Pokemon league gym battles one coz he's a champion so they want to raise the stakes. And so they don't have to proclaim he completed his dream, winning the Pokemon world championship isn't becoming a Pokemon master.
CANT WAIT!!!!

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
HOLY ****
The Pokemon world world championship to determine the STRONGEST trainer?
In the series where Ash said being a Pokemon master is more about being the strongest trainer????
Call me an idiot but Maybe, just maybe, while they certainly won't replace Ash, they have him win the Pokemon World Championships??????
The Elite four cup sounds like the Master league Cynthia mentions.
I'll be happy if ash participates in multiple tournaments and in the end defeats Leon with his team throughout the entire series, especially if Leon is stated to be considered the strongest, more than Cynthia Steven or Diantha besides than Lance.
I don't think Ash will do a Pokemon league gym battles one coz he's a champion so they want to raise the stakes. And so they don't have to proclaim he completed his dream, winning the Pokemon world championship isn't becoming a Pokemon master.
CANT WAIT!!!!
I think that the saga would be too short if they did that.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I think that the saga would be too short if they did that.
Not necessarily, there can be many episodes where he meets strong trainers and beats them in tournaments. Maybe he encounters the gym leaders but i dont see him doing a traditional gym challenge now that he's a Pokemon league champion. While yeah him winning the Pokemon world championship maybe too much, if he doesn't win atleast an elite 4 cup calibre tournament I'll be disappointed. If he doesn't win a Pokemon league calibre tournament I'll be mad.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Not necessarily, there can be many episodes where he meets strong trainers and beats them in tournaments. Maybe he encounters the gym leaders but i dont see him doing a traditional gym challenge now that he's a Pokemon league champion. While yeah him winning the Pokemon world championship maybe too much, if he doesn't win atleast an elite 4 cup calibre tournament I'll be disappointed. If he doesn't win a Pokemon league calibre tournament I'll be mad.
He's not a Champion like how Cynthia, Lance, and Leon are. The Alola League literally had no prerequisites for entry.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
He's not a Champion like how Cynthia, Lance, and Leon are. The Alola League literally had no prerequisites for entry.
He is a champion based on the type of title he has even though he isn't strong as them. And why does it even matter if there weren't requirements, there was a battle royale, ash is the strongest trainer in alola, he is a CHAMPION.
So that's why if he ever loses a Pokemon league it would be idiotic. Him winning an elite 4 cup would be more development. Him winning the Pokemon world championship, outstanding tbh and would make me love this series a lot

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
He is a champion based on the type of title he has even though he isn't strong as them. And why does it even matter if there weren't requirements, there was a battle royale, ash is the strongest trainer in alola, he is a CHAMPION.
So that's why if he ever loses a Pokemon league it would be idiotic. Him winning an elite 4 cup would be more development. Him winning the Pokemon world championship, outstanding tbh and would make me love this series a lot
I also don't think that they would do that unless they plan on having Ash replaced after this series.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I’m looking forward to how they’ll portray Dynamax Battles. Will they be CGI or animated regularly? Are the Pokémon going to be standing in place 24/7 or will it actually be regular battles but bigger?
Gmax Snorlax wasn't CGI, why would the others be?
Curious about how the animation is going to be though

Status
Not open for further replies.