• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiZerou

About the torn clothes...

[img139]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6947195/Gym%20Leaders.png[/img139]
Hawes's outfit remains unchanged, so I guess it's intentional that the Gym Leader's clothes are fixed. Team Plasma were probably planning to take the Leaders hostage from the start, so maybe they prepared some spare clothes for them? They were able to get hold of Brycen's clothes too. I know it sounds kind of too kind, but Team Plasma could be the kind of villainous team that would have a little bit more of hospitality than the others. They weren't planning to take Hawes too, so they didn't have anything for him. That's my theory.

Porygandrew

Netkun updated!

[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/fbf03fe6f49a4eee8ebaf6d0952937eb/tumblr_mg3irgC2881r1alb2o1_r1_400.png[/img139]

Nothing important that I'm too lazy to care about, but at least we have the volume 43 cover.

Wow, that cover looks.... strange. Cheren and Black's arms look kind of disproportionate, even at the weird foreshortening angles. I'm assuming Prof. Juniper has her leg under Oshawott, the white/pink slipper, but still.. The people all look really... funky, especially as compared to the pokemon.

e9310103838

I actually did not notice. The official website quietly updated a new page about they go to France.

Click the link at the top of the photo in the news page.

They are expected to be divided into the three months to update. This is first month.

Wow, that cover looks.... strange. Cheren and Black's arms look kind of disproportionate, even at the weird foreshortening angles. I'm assuming Prof. Juniper has her leg under Oshawott, the white/pink slipper, but still.. The people all look really... funky, especially as compared to the pokemon.

But Prof. Juniper still sexy...... lol ;335;

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Well...uh. Maybe...

1) Black defeating Drayden's Druddigon.

2) Some more panels of the League?

3) The Monkey's evolving

4) Keldeo fighting

5) The part where the Striaton trio get hurt. The picture I posted only shows the Shadow Triad.

Sorry didn't see this post til now.

1) Brav defeating Druddigon
2) There are actually no other panels about the League apart from the one posted already
3) Monkeys' evolution
4) Keldeo fighting
5) The Striaton brothers got hit (actually just the other corner of the pic already posted)

Coronis~

matt0044

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Netkun updated!

[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/fbf03fe6f49a4eee8ebaf6d0952937eb/tumblr_mg3irgC2881r1alb2o1_r1_400.png[/img139]

Nothing important that I'm too lazy to care about, but at least we have the volume 43 cover.

If that's the cover it looks fine to me. I'm glad Cheren and Bianca made the cover. I'll always consider them Dexholders in some shape or form. Oddly enough I still don't consider Wally one. Why is that? Maybe it's the starters XD

But anyway we have our first Professor on a cover. Well it's not to surprising I mean we had Cynthia on a cover and weren't Archer's Team Rocket on the cover of volume 41? So I would think that covers are going to be more open for the future, which I think is a smart move. But yeah I'm pleased Bianca, Cheren, Prof. Juniper are on the cover. I'm sure N will be on a future one as well.

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
Archie, Maxie, Cynthia, Scott, Archer, Ariana, Proton, Petrel, Bianca and Cheren. Those are the only characters who aren't dexholders to make it to a cover.
If they are not including White in this cover then it's safe to say that only the first four chapters of BW will make it to this volume?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Archie, Maxie, Cynthia, Scott, Archer, Ariana, Proton, Petrel, Bianca and Cheren. Those are the only characters who aren't dexholders to make it to a cover.
If they are not including White in this cover then it's safe to say that only the first four chapters of BW will make it to this volume?

Sapphire wasn't on the cover of 15 despite her starring in several chapters.

e9310103838

Although this is possible,

but taking into account the volumes contains two chapters in past always use the more chapter on cover, this is still hard to say...... ;269;

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
Originally posted by lolipiece
Uh, someone needs to fix the text for the latest additions to the BW chapter summaries.

It's a giant wall of text that is extremely hard to read....

Lolipiece is right. The summary is long and huge. I can't read it can can't find my marking spot.

redchesus

Jade Star Trainer
About the torn clothes...

[img139]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6947195/Gym%20Leaders.png[/img139]
Hawes's outfit remains unchanged, so I guess it's intentional that the Gym Leader's clothes are fixed. Team Plasma were probably planning to take the Leaders hostage from the start, so maybe they prepared some spare clothes for them? They were able to get hold of Brycen's clothes too. I know it sounds kind of too kind, but Team Plasma could be the kind of villainous team that would have a little bit more of hospitality than the others. They weren't planning to take Hawes too, so they didn't have anything for him. That's my theory.

This is fanwanking at its finest.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So with the climax of BW on its way, we've yet to see the pledges work together. Those would be pretty important moves to forget since they're the new starter signature/ultimate moves.

Also, isn't this the first time Cheren and Black meet up since, pretty much the entire storyline? Do they just ignore each other despite being childhood friends?

What do you mean? We've seen Grass and Fire Pledge being used together by Black and Cheren.

And this is the second (third?) time we've seen them meet up together.

Ever since Striaton and Driftveil.

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
Which chapter is that, that the two attacks are used? I know Fire Pledge was used before.

The one at the Cold Storage, which i think it's round 31.
Speaking of attacks, i was looking at the list that Coronis compiled and since we now know that there will only be two chapters for Generation V, then Kusaka has to get a move on with the remaining attacks that still haven't been used..which are a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.