• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moni_22

Can see the Z-ring clearly. No crystal lol, just an ordinary Z-ring. On a side note, I like how I can better see Ultra Necrozma's eyes. In the anime, Ultra Necrozma was barely seen and by extension his crystalline eyes, here you can see it much more clearly.

He does have a crystal in his hand. It looks like Solgaleo's crystal

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
He does have a crystal in his hand. It looks like Solgaleo's crystal
Nice catch. His other hand had an orange Z-crystal.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Nice catch. His other hand had an orange Z-crystal.
and he has the z-power ring, not an ordinary z-ring (look at it, it's black and has the extended slots)

Lucky3

They probably don't want it to get too clustered. There were 3UBs on the back cover of volume 3 and another 3 in this one. The next one will probably have Stakataka, Blacephalon and Nihilego.

BenLee really not taken

Hey everyone, Bhrjr here.
Just asking, but how many chapters do you think Sun and Moon, Ultra Sun and Moon will have before it’s run is finished?

yay, poipole! Really liked him in the anime, so I'm excited to see how he'll be handled here. Anways, lusamine looks eerily innocent in this poster
Seeing how Moon adores Poison type Pokémon, how do you think she’ll react when seeing Poipole?

Last edited:

BenLee really not taken

Huh... now that you brought that up... Pokemon Adventures SM/USUM is definitely far from the finale. If I had to make a guess though. It'd definitely have to be around 35-50 rounds, somewhere in that range.
I am actually quite doubtful that we are far from the finale. It’s because then 8 Pokémon game is supposed to come out this year, and seeing how Kusaka finished XY soon after Sun and Moon came out, he will probably do the same. At the rate of one chapters per month, that would mean only 12 more chapters at maximum would be there. So then, as you said, it will probably end at about 37 to 39 chapters.
Now, I can think of one way the arc can be longer, where it is by Mira Coro Magazine. Crt blogged about how it is being released and Kusaka should jump on it, which if he does do so this month, then 2 chapters can be released per month

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Seeing how Moon adores Poison type Pokémon, how do you think she’ll react when seeing Poipole?
fangirling all over the place (or, in an ironic twist, being disgusted as it's one of the poison types that many actually consider cute, unlike say, grimer, but that'd be out of character)

shoz999

You seem to be new here. What your doing, posting consecutively is called double-posting which isn't allowed. What I would do is that I copy-n-paste and delete the consecutive responses and combine the consecutive ones with the first responses. For example, the responses to daikyu and mehmeh1. Combine that with the response on the top to me, shoz999.

BenLee really not taken

You seem to be new here. What your doing, posting consecutively is called double-posting which isn't allowed. What I would do is that I copy-n-paste and delete the consecutive responses and combine the consecutive ones with the first responses. For example, the responses to daikyu and mehmeh1. Combine that with the response on the top to me, shoz999.
Oh, okay, thanks, I’ll make sure to do so next time.

They probably don't want it to get too clustered. There were 3UBs on the back cover of volume 3 and another 3 in this one. The next one will probably have Stakataka, Blacephalon and Nihilego.

Going by that, the one after that will probably have Poipole/Naganadel, Ultra Necrozma, or Dusk Mane/Dawn Wings Necrozma

Last edited:

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
No it wasn't. People just assumed it was because of vague pre-release material stuff. Nothing in the game suggests this is anything more than the typical third version that replaces the previous two versions (and there was, they didn't do a good job at establishing it).
I'm pretty sure I've seen Sun/Moon confirmed as the canon versions, and USUM as a what-if scenario. Bulbapedia at least seems to consider Sun/Moon the canon games (https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/History_of_the_Pokémon_world). Compared to Emerald, which is considered canon for unifying the Team Magma/Aqua plots into one storyline, or Platinum, which is outright confirmed canon by Cynthia in Black and White, not to mention the entire concept of the plot revolving around alternate worlds, and it's not that hard to put it together.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
I'm pretty sure I've seen Sun/Moon confirmed as the canon versions, and USUM as a what-if scenario. Bulbapedia at least seems to consider Sun/Moon the canon games (https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/History_of_the_Pokémon_world). Compared to Emerald, which is considered canon for unifying the Team Magma/Aqua plots into one storyline, or Platinum, which is outright confirmed canon by Cynthia in Black and White, not to mention the entire concept of the plot revolving around alternate worlds, and it's not that hard to put it together.

All of the main series games are canon thanks to the Delta episode and RR being a thing.

Multiple realities that occur and have similar events that happened. With the differences being vast or minor depending on the ripple flow. (Why in US Nebby becomes Solgaleo while in UM, Nebby becomes Lunala!) Or why in R/S/E things went as it did while OR/AS did things differently.

Plus that Bulbapedia page hasn't exactly fixed the updates with the whole Necrozma thing or the Delta Episode, saying USUM isn't canon is kind of bull when that multiverse theory is out there to say all the games are canon in a way.

Last edited:

shoz999

Are you bringing back that topic where you think Sun and Moon in SM and USUM are separate protagonists? The best way to explain it is that they are the same exact protagonists but in alternate universes. Completely different from BW2's angle. Although now that I think about it, that would be quite the twist if they revealed in the end that the Sun & Moon we just saw in the latest chapters wasn't our Sun & Moon during the time-skip and the original Sun and Moon are still lost in Ultra Space hehehehahaha... 0_O... hehehehahahaha! 0_O

BenLee really not taken

Are you bringing back that topic where you think Sun and Moon in SM and USUM are separate protagonists? The best way to explain it is that they are the same exact protagonists but in alternate universes. Completely different from BW2's angle. Although now that I think about it, that would be quite the twist if they revealed in the end that the Sun & Moon we just saw in the latest chapters wasn't our Sun & Moon during the time-skip and the original Sun and Moon are still lost in Ultra Space hehehehahaha... 0_O... hehehehahahaha! 0_O
Speaking of Ultra Space, in the next or later chapter, do you think they will explore other parts of it, such as Ultra Jungle, or Desert, or even the Ruin?

shoz999

Speaking of Ultra Space, in the next or later chapter, do you think they will explore other parts of it, such as Ultra Jungle, or Desert, or even the Ruin?
Ultra Space yes. Those locations I don't know. Not really that Kusaka can't do it, it's that I can't think of a plot reason as to why they would unless they get accidentally lost in one.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Are you bringing back that topic where you think Sun and Moon in SM and USUM are separate protagonists? The best way to explain it is that they are the same exact protagonists but in alternate universes. Completely different from BW2's angle. Although now that I think about it, that would be quite the twist if they revealed in the end that the Sun & Moon we just saw in the latest chapters wasn't our Sun & Moon during the time-skip and the original Sun and Moon are still lost in Ultra Space
Or clone ? Anyway that would be so much awesome if kusaka confirm exist of an alternate universe like Pokemon anime show being doing in the xyz era and one episode of Satoshi meeting his alternate counterpart Dia .

Status
Not open for further replies.