• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Feebas & Mix Records

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
I was wondering, when you mix records with someone who knows where his Feebas spot is, do you get the same spot as the other person after mixing records?

A few years ago, my brother found a Feebas in Ruby, I went to the same tile on my Sapphire, and suprising enough (or not), I found Feebas aswell.

We mixed records the day before so I thought there might be a connection.

razor fire

yes, mixing records effect lots of things. sometimes it might be the feebas spot. other times the roof sale. so yes mixing does affect it. sometimes..

Last edited:

Dresden

Pokémon Master
No, mixing records will not give you the same Feebas tiles as them. It will change your Trendy Phrase, which will change the Feebas tiles, but if they end up the same as your friend's, it is purely through coincidence.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
No, mixing records will not give you the same Feebas tiles as them. It will change your Trendy Phrase, which will change the Feebas tiles, but if they end up the same as your friend's, it is purely through coincidence.

3rd gen maybe not, but I'm sure I've read something about the OP's scenario is always true in DP(P).