• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Feebas' Prism Scale! (1120)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1120.jpg

Feebas' Prism Scale!

Chloe's brother Parker has come to Ash & Goh for advice. He says his friend feels bad because everyone keeps making fun of her favourite Pokémon, Feebas saying it isn't cute. Due to this, Parker's friend enters a Water-type Friendship Contest to make people notice it for what it really is, as Feebas is hiding a secret. Will they win?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

D

Deleted member 384931

If even a new evolved Milotic can beat the Trio.... This episode is so forgetable and predictable. But isnt a filler cause Gou caught Wingull

dman_dustin

So this episode was completely pointless, but I guess it was fun for some people, I honestly don't care one way or another.

And obligatory Wingull capture by Go, because why the hell not.

I really wanted Farfetch'd to be in this episode, because God knows when it'll show up again (hopefully that one episode coming up). Oh well.

Some decent Koharu focus I guess, it does seem like what her goal could end up being at was potentially hinted at this episode, but I'll need Subs/translations to know exactly why Koharu had a "pensive" scene, because I could be wrong.

If even a new evolved Milotic can beat the Trio....

It's Milotic and Team Rocket were using questionable strength of Pokemon of Kingler/Caravanah. If it was Mega Gyarados then yeah, that wouldn't be believable.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Where the heck was Chewtle? :/

Also they need to give those assistants a damn episode already, I keep forgetting they exist lol
I'll watch it again later, it was pretty decent from what I saw aside from the unnecessary Goh capture. REALLY disappointed at the lack of Chewtle though, it's only appeared twice and this is a WATER focused episode. If I wanted to see Kingler, it'd be Ash's not a random one

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So I could be wrong, but I think at the end Koharu seemed like she's thinking pokemon are cooler then she thought before. I think this is the first step to her being more interested :).

RetroPokeFan

Also they need to give those assistants a damn episode already, I keep forgetting they exist lol
They should do what they’re doing with Gou next week and just give Ren and Chrysa an episode all to themselves showing off their daily lives and getting caught up in something.

Sword master zacian

This episode was fine I guess so
I am really disappointed it was a water pokemon episode and sobble just made a cameo appearance and chewtle didn't even appear
And I didn't like the unnecary ash wiling to participate in water pokemon contest when he doesn't have water type pokemon(reminding me of farfetch'd and sobble situation)

dman_dustin

aside from the unnecessary Goh capture.

It was going to happen probably, but I'm more annoyed by how it was handled than him actually catching anything.

If I remember correctly he just comes running into the shot with a Poke ball in hand and the just chucks it out at the Wingull. It came off as "PAY ATTENTION TO ME I'M GOING TO CATCH THIS POKEMON I SEE" kind of like what you'd see in television news broadcast with a reporter on-scene and then the people in background do things to divert the attention to them

It would've been infinitely better if we saw him gasping and yelling "Pokemon I don't have" (well technically) then he runs to throw the Poke ball and then catches.

Instead it was more like a stationary shot then you hear this kid screaming (gradually getting louder) and then flies by the camera with a Poke ball in hand and then the scene shifts to a capture. I know that's not what happened, I'm saying it was annoying like that. It's like jeez, you can catch a Pokemon, but you don't need to rudely appear on screen with intent to catch, you could've done it a bit more gradual than abruptly. Even the others were annoyed with Go which was hilarious.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
And I didn't like the unnecary ash wiling to participate in water pokemon contest when he doesn't have water type pokemon(reminding me of farfetch'd and sobble situation)

That part really got me mad, clearly a jab at him not getting Sobble....

YelST

Mitsuha Yamano Fan Account
I liked it, it started to grow Chloe as a character.

For what was ultimately a fan service episode, it felt like it quickly reneged on that and the episode didn't know which direction it was going. The episode quality was still high though.

I say it enough but lack of continuity is starting to become a joke with the consistently missed opportunities.