• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Feebas' Prism Scale! (1120)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Did they really say Ash doesnt have a water pokemon to enter, the salt
Lol I guess Ash's reserves really don't even exist anymore. This series continues to have problems with its inconsistent continuity.

They didn't say it like that in the raws. It's mentioned that the contest was for water pokemon specifically, but the reason why ash couldn't enter was because only younger kids were allowed as participants for the contest. It had nothing to do with whether ash had any water pokemon, it's left unmentioned whether he remembers he has water types.

Last edited:

dman_dustin

They didn't say it like that in the raws. It's mentioned that the contest was for water pokemon specifically, but the reason why ash couldn't enter was because only younger kids were allowed as participants for the contest. It had nothing to do with whether ash had any water pokemon, it's left unmentioned whether he remembers he has water types.

Ah, okay that makes more sense since Go didn't enter.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Oh so they did retcon the evolution method. They made the Prism Scale act like an evolution stone. That does make me wonder tho...

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools

Lack of writers consistency, he could have remembered his water types that he has.

nickdt

Oh so they did retcon the evolution method. They made the Prism Scale act like an evolution stone. That does make me wonder tho...

Yup. Scyther and Poliwag don't need to evolve via trade anymore. Same can apply for Boldore just being a regular evolution if that is planned to happen.

PsychoLogical

Yup. Scyther and Poliwag don't need to evolve via trade anymore. Same can apply for Boldore just being a regular evolution if that is planned to happen.
Lame but a more welcome feature. I never liked trade evolutions and would rather have them entirely forgotten or removed. Then again technically no one actually likes them, prob not even the writers or GF themselves.

PsychoLogical

That was already a thing all the way back with Misty's Politoed wasn't it? It just grabbed the King Rock and evolved
The transfer machine acted like it was traded which triggered the evolution.

wellwellwells

That was already a thing all the way back with Misty's Politoed wasn't it? It just grabbed the King Rock and evolved

Not really, Misty Poliwhil’s grabbed the King Rock at a Pokémon Center and misty returned it to its pokeball. They then pursue the TR to another location but they leave the Pokémon in the PC, so they go to a second PC and have them sent over transfer machine, and they made that transfer count as a trade.

PsychoLogical

Can someone explain why Koharu joined them this time and what’s her reflection/thought at the end?
I can only explain the last question, she said among the lines of “Pokemon sure are amazing”.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Lack of writers consistency, he could have remembered his water types that he has.
They DID NOT SAY that he doesn't have Water types. Absolutely nothing was mentioned about whether or not he had Pokémon to enter the contest with. The only thing they said as to why he couldn't enter the contest was that he was too old.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Chloe said Pokemon are amazing. The seeds of character growth are slowly being planted.
Ah, yes, Go does need a Pokegirl to travel with for when Ash gets unceremoniously booted out of the anime at the end of this season. =P

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
White Flabebe.

Pikachu, Yamper and Raboot seem to know where Sobble is despite the invisibility.

Koharu comes to Goh and Ash for help, not Souta.

Feebas sounds like it's dying.

Souta: Peer pressure vs. friendship.

Ash's one track battler mind.

Goh adds pokemon contests to his list of skills.

Goh teasing Koharu.

Just when I was wondering where he was, surprise Wingull capture.

Both the children from the promotion appear with the pokemon, with the girl taking runner up.

Rocket robot sub and Meowth attacks.

RIP Nami's parents budget.

If Nami gets Milotic as a walking pokemon then I want Cinderace.

Koharu's thinks pokemon are amazing.

Pikachu is the only one of Ash's pokemon to make an appearance.

Last edited: