• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Feebas' Prism Scale! (1120)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Hey, nice to see Parker again. I'm the oddball who likes the kid. Hope he gets a proper spotlight episode at some day.

All in all, I like they are hinting at some progress towards Chloe's atitude towards Pokémon. While I'm not really crazy for her character, at least it was a welcome addition to the episode.

Minor note: I love they got Ikue Ohtani to voice one of the random kids. Now, can we get Sawyer back as well? :p

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Raboot's edginess scaring off children is one of the funniest jokes this series has ever made.

Chloe going Ultra Instinct is a joke I sort of expect out of this series. Honestly reminds me of May's hangry outbursts.

p96822

Evolve me please
Raboot's edginess scaring off children is one of the funniest jokes this series has ever made.

Chloe going Ultra Instinct is a joke I sort of expect out of this series. Honestly reminds me of May's hangry outbursts.

I though May’s Hunger outbursts were far funnier

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Chloe! Nice of you to even have the idea of becoming a companion 30 episodes in.

Red and Blue

Great, Koharu thinks Pokemon are amazing. Pretty soon she will start to go to other regions with the boys like she did for Slateport City and become a true Pokegirl

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I paid more attention about the Feebas trainer's eyes, she looks like she had a health condition when hers is different compared to other people eyes.

The 2 girls who got scared by Chloe's anger, looked super-tan, to the point that they almost looked like outliers if there isn't other people as super-tanned as them in the attendance.

Of course, the writers had to rely on TRio to solve Feebas and its trainer problems. Good thing both of them blasted the TRio instead of Ash.

Gotta love the mean looks from Ash, Chloe and her brother about Go's insensitive remarks. It's also nice that Chloe feels impressed towards a Pokemon for a change.

I liked Raboots intimidating face at the kids, like it's saying "You're all bothering us, scram!".

Good episode overall. Sure, the spotlights comes from a POTD & COTD that we would probably never seeing them again, but it's a nice change from Ash saving the day #2749703.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Gotta love the mean looks from Ash, Chloe and her brother about Go's insensitive remarks. It's also nice that Chloe feels impressed towards a Pokemon for a change.

I liked Raboots intimidating face at the kids, like it's saying "You're all bothering us, scram!".

I love the contrast, Goh see's how good the other kids are with their pokemon and as the logical one says that winning wont be easy, the others react emotionally saying Nami worked hard and will definitely win, including Koharu who is usually the voice of reason. It was nice seeing her so invested.

My head-cannon is that Raboot was jealous of Pikachu getting so much attention like in earlier episodes and either scared them off as a result or failed to appeal to them. Raboot could also want to get rid of the contrast in Pikachu-Feebas treatment.

Hey, nice to see Parker again. I'm the oddball who likes the kid. Hope he gets a proper spotlight episode at some day.

He unfortunately did not get as much focus as I was expecting, and Nami didn't exactly wow me.

The interaction between our 3 main kids was definitely the highlight. We could use more such moments.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Nah, Raboot wanted to scare the bully kids off. When he wants to be cute he'll make faces like the ones from the fake farewell episode.

He reserves his cuteness for Goh.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The 2 girls who got scared by Chloe's anger, looked super-tan, to the point that they almost looked like outliers if there isn't other people as super-tanned as them in the attendance.

They were Gyarus. Comes with the territory.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Nah, Raboot wanted to scare the bully kids off. When he wants to be cute he'll make faces like the ones from the fake farewell episode.

He reserves his cuteness for Goh.

New head-cannon, Raboot is pissed when the kids dismiss Goh's explanation and call him a liar.

Goh has a here we go again look on his face when Koharu goes rage mode. It could also be relief that the crew is no longer focusing on his comments.

They were somewhat evasive on the evolution requirements, so I am not sure that we can look at this episode as an example of what to expect in future.

SceptileTheBanana

DRAGON TAIL!
Koharu 100% has the ability to reach Serena levels of Poke-girl popularity. This episode merely gives us a glimpse of her as a companion. The episode itself was pretty predictable and for the most part unexciting but I really like how they're slowly building up Koharu's character because she's very clearly going to become relevant soon.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I loved that Koharu joined Satoshi and Gou on their trip to Houen with Nami, although I didn't necessarily like the Water-type Pokemon Friendship Contest since it was rather bland. It made me question why the Contest had to be set in Kaina City when it looked like it could've easily been held on a beach in Kuchiba City instead.

Mew29240

I loved that Koharu joined Satoshi and Gou on their trip to Houen with Nami, although I didn't necessarily like the Water-type Pokemon Friendship Contest since it was rather bland. It made me question why the Contest had to be set in Kaina City when it looked like it could've easily been held on a beach in Kuchiba City instead.

Seems rather costly in-universe to go to another region for such a small-looking competition (there's barely anyone in the audience), but Koharu voluntarily going with them makes up for it, I suppose.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Seems rather costly in-universe to go to another region for such a small-looking competition (there's barely anyone in the audience), but Koharu voluntarily going with them makes up for it, I suppose.

I still think the reason why Cerize can afford all those trips is because either Ash and Goh are charged less for them or nothing at all duo the fact of being kids.

Cradily17

Koharu got even more character development and we got to see her in her swimsuit outfit. We also got to see a cute girl bond with her Feebas and have it evolve to take down Team Rocket. Overall a good episode.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Money doesn't exist in this world unless you're Team Rocket apparently.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
I really like the episode, it make me warm up to Chloe , hope next episode make me warm up to Goh

So I'm my Poin of view feebas evolution in this episode is kinda combine the 2 method from the game rising his beauty (well in this episode nami want feebas to shine i think it's kinda count) and with prims scale even though they kinda threw the trade part. So prism scale is not the reward but feebas scale it's self

I wonder how they gonna handle trade evolution in this series

Zweilous

Go-ing for Gold
Cute little moments

• The kids stop screaming and remember to look both ways before crossing the street.
  • Nami had a Kelpsy Berry on her shirt, which is used to make Blue PokeBlocks

It was a cute episode, and the training was cool. I also really liked that Nami, while interested in evolving her Pokemon, focused on workig with it in its "ugly" form. She didn't dislike it as it was and appreciated it. As a Feebas fan, as well as a fan of some unpopular Pokemon, I loved that.

Last edited: