• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Feebas Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Confused

The Ultimate
Can someone tell me where to go to get feebas. i know that it is on route 119 but its like the biggest route and i have no idea where to look. also could someone tell me where to get the old rod.

Silver Raven

Pure Pwnage

Mr_Confused

The Ultimate
Ive already looked at that but it doesnt tell me where to look BTW i just got this game like a week ago. i need someone to tell me where to surf or where to go to get to the tiles or are they just anywhere in the water

Last edited:

Solar boy Nick

Zephyr Trainer
the rod is in the sity where brawly is 2 gym talk to the fisherman say yes and you get old rod its only for magikarp if you wanna the best rod super rod its in the sity where is tate and liza not far from the space center the is a house with a fishermen and feebasis here pass the weather center and find a surf area and use the rod ps it takes A LOT of time So start cracking im stil searching for it and evolve its hard feed it pokeblocks til its beuty goes max and level up P.S. its the second strongest water pokemon

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
the Faq has all the answers you need... all we can do is reafirm what the faq says.....
You can use any rod, the only difference between them is what you catch, magikarp and tantacool on the old rod, carvana on the super, both catch feebas.
there are 6 tiles that feebas is located on... THEY ARE COMPLETELY RANDOM
you have to search for one of those tiles. Don't listen to anyone that says that they found it on such and such tile with such and such phrase because it's STILL RANDOM. just search in the water on the route where the weather institute is... search each tile about 3-4 times.
SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH that's all you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.