• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Feebas?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

discardthestars

Boulder Trainer
I have two boxes full of Feebas but I cannot decide which nature would be the best to raise out as my Milotic for the Battle Frontier.

This is its potential moveset.

Surf
Ice Beam
Recover
Hypnosis

S

ShadowAlakazam

Best bet is Bold Or Modest. Bold lowers attack and increases its weaker defense. Modest lowers attack and increases its special attack, which is what it does. So you can choose to help the defense as it is not as good as the spec def. Or try to sweep with Modest to boost special attack.

wozfe

Marsh Trainer
Brave is one of the worst natures you can have on milotic since it raises attack(which it doesn't need) and lowers speed.

Go with modest or bold,
just make sure that the nature lowers attack if u are not using any physical attacks on milotic.

Clouds

Fog Trainer
i have a mild nature milotic, this is the one i wanted

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
Depends. Are you playing competitively or in-game only?

I went with Modest on my Milotic because Milotic completely does not need the physical Attack stat. You could use Bold if you're playing competitively and are worried about taking physical hits, though as far as I can see there aren't too many physical attacks that are going to hurt Milotic. Okay, there's Ghost, and Shadow Ball is pretty common; but the other common physicals are Earthquake (to which Milotic is resistance) and Rock Slide (ditto,) Dragon (and you'd have to be off in the head to use a Dragon against Milotic since I've never seen one that doesn't carry Ice Beam) and Fighting (mostly un-STABbed Brick Breaks.) If you're concerned about lack of staying power Bold would be a suitable nature. But if you're in it to win it and you want to hit like hell, Modest is better.

S

S:C

Modest sounds good, since the Atk. stat will be useless and you look like you'll be needing the SAtk. stat.

Kveran said:
Depends. Are you playing competitively or in-game only?

I went with Modest on my Milotic because Milotic completely does not need the physical Attack stat. You could use Bold if you're playing competitively and are worried about taking physical hits, though as far as I can see there aren't too many physical attacks that are going to hurt Milotic. Okay, there's Ghost, and Shadow Ball is pretty common; but the other common physicals are Earthquake (to which Milotic is resistance) and Rock Slide (ditto,) Dragon (and you'd have to be off in the head to use a Dragon against Milotic since I've never seen one that doesn't carry Ice Beam) and Fighting (mostly un-STABbed Brick Breaks.) If you're concerned about lack of staying power Bold would be a suitable nature. But if you're in it to win it and you want to hit like hell, Modest is better.
Milotic doesn't resists Ground or Rock attacks (You probably meant that Milotic can beat Ground and Rock Types.), and Dragon is a Special Type. Good advice for the most part, though. Just pointing out. :)

Bold gives Milotic more lastability, and since I say that balance is power, I'd go with that. You'll want to make of Milotic a staller of sorts. Her Ability provides even more Defense after Milotic's been inflicted with Poison, Burn or Paralysis. She can take quite a few hits while disrupting the Team and causing steady damage. Plus, her un-boosted Special Attack is quite decent.

I say Bold...

Status
Not open for further replies.