• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Feedback and Suggestions Thread

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Is there anything you'd like looked into on the RPG forum? Or simply a suggestion to help roleplays run a little smoother? Well then this is the topic for you!

Some small rules for this thread
  • This thread isn't for posting RPG ideas, that thread is over here.
  • These suggestions are exclusive to the RPG forum and it's two subforums. Anything pertaining to the rest of the forums belongs in this thread.
  • If you have an honest complaint please word it politely.
  • If you have a large complaint that you do not feel comfortable posting here, please Private Message it to myself.

Last edited:

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Maybe we could have a discussion forum for writing tips, too, since there are a lot of people who know how to write characters and plots—but at the same time, they can't spell their way out of a paper bag.
I actually think that's a great idea. (Although I'm not sure how well it would help some people's spelling lol, perhaps more of a grammar assistance thing.).

Orthographer

Word-Nerd
At the very least, grammar help might help. As for spelling, people just need to remember to turn on spellcheck, though even spellcheck won't catch a lot of commonly confused words. Some of them also pass some nonstandard spellings, such as "nite" and "thru," that are only appropriate for texting.

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
not sure where to ask this honestly, but do we still have the RP Discord? I've been away from the forums for probably a year or so and want to join back into the group discord.

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
not sure where to ask this honestly, but do we still have the RP Discord? I've been away from the forums for probably a year or so and want to join back into the group discord.
The discord still exists but it's very inactive. No one really uses it unfortunately, the last message posted in there was August of last year.