• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Feeding Classes in pokemon

Ok its obvious pokemon eat eachother but there are certain pokemon with questionable diets like

Machop line
Abra line
Ralts line
Jigglypuff line
Timburr line
Gothitelle line
Mr.Mime line

What do they actually eat?

I believe Machop line are carnivores since they need alot of protein.

Ivoright

I am back! Probably.
This is quite an interesting topic, one that I would like to expand upon later.

I imagine that many grass-types would be able to use some form of photosynthesis.
Two examples: Hoppip and Serperior.
Hoppip is nearly all plant, and so would rely heavily on photosynthesis, rarely consuming anything else.
Serperior on the other hand, is likely carnivorous, but the plant-based parts of it would provide it with additional nutrition.

But for the examples you listed, I think that they would be omnivorous.

Last edited:

Artnerd

Insane Artist
Some pokedex entries show what they eat. Sometimes, you see them eat berries in the wild in the anime. I remember Pikan Island where all the pokemon were pink cause they ate the pink fruits. Some in that episode I remember from the top of my head were Rhyhorn and Nidoking. I for one didn't think Nidoking would eat fruit, but maybe he's an omnivore?

RaichuArcanine

Hunting Sparkles
For most of the pokemon you listed, they would most likely eat berries. I could see how Machop might be seen as being an omnivore as it would need a lot of protein, but it doesn't seem like a real predator type pokemon to me.
~RaichuArcanine~