• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Feel like an idiot, need help ASAP!

biggggg5

Bigglesworth
I was watching a video on my ipad with headphones in and I accidentally dropped it. A bit of the headphone broke off inside and I tried to remove it using superglue and a q-tip with an end cut off. I think I used too much glue though. The piece is still in and now there is glue too. I need to remove the glue and the headphone piece. I need advice ASAP! If my mom finds out I am dead.

Condescend

Try to bend the point of a thumbtack so it looks somewhat like a hook and stick it in the broken piece. Move it around until it feels like it has a grip and pull it out. Im not sure what to do about the glue though...

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Try to use a damp cloth to soften it. If that doesn't work, try some nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol... I'm unsure if they work but it's worth a try... You might have to tell yer mom about it and was an accident, nya~

BlazingCold

No idea what to do about the glue, but I've gotten things out of my iPhone 4s' headphone jack with water on the end of a q-tip with the fuzz off