• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Felix the mutant Pikachu-The craziest in the world!

The True Champion

Behold his Power
Very nice the chapter was pretty funny but acouple before were more but that was because this was a more serious chapter. Felix is the coolest! I have a question for Felix does he like Mandy since she is the female verison of him? Keep up the good work lookin forward to chapter ten!!!!

[Cano]

Sig [Cloud] Mugen
OMG...can't read anymore...head going to burst *head explodes*...........................xD!! Owowowowowoowow, that hurts...this fic is crazy?! Pikachu is funny as hel*l, though I think it's a little wrong for him to get beatings all the time xP though he does ask for it...I love the sign board it's awesome! Rinoa totally changed too. In the prologue, she was quiet, and in the first chapter she stood up for herself and showed some back bone (which her father promptly destroyed xD poor girl...)then she became a real mischief maker with Felix at her side. DAM*N! I think she beats him because she was beat, so she kinda retains that habit from her childhood. Again, Felix is hilarious, he shoulda totally kicked that Gyrados's as*s though, I mean it's Water and Flying! Some say FISH STICKS! Seriously, no matter how strong it is, it should still be toast (I know I said fish sticks, but I like toast better :) so :p). Overall, I like it, and I'll read the rest laterz.
<SCM>

legendaryrider

Soul Trainer
FISH STICKS! only because you asked. geep going *does odd dance *to some people* for you.*

pegasus

Kurama fan-girl!!!!
NO! Please don't stop it's getting very good! ;280; ;249-d; ;315; :meowthbal :025ball:

U

umbreon_lover

this is the best fan fic i have ever read i nearly wet my self when hairy came out and felix went "WHAT THE ****!!"

The PikaMew Fanatic

Go go Poké-Rangers!
Pretty good fic. Very funny.
*;025;: Hey Felix, can you show me how to make a bomb?*
Pika!
*;025;: Lousy @#$%! *
Do you think you could give Felix an extra beating for me? He's teaching Pika to curse. Armor, care to help?
*;348;: Gladly (evil smile)*
*;025;: o_O meep*

Last edited:

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
I'm doing it! Sorry for not posting for so long. ^_^ But I've been around for darn long and didn't post... and did you grab all that from my siggy Tazzari? Please be a bit more original and read the newbie help thread to find out how to put animation in your siggy. And you can take the chain sig if you want to but NOT MY TC INFO AND MY BISHIE!!! You're lucky I'm not evil around here or you'll be toast. Period.

Dragondude, do you want Felix's rear end served sunny side up or down? It would help a lot in his punishment thanks a lot. And don't worry in chapter 10 he's going to take a bad beating. Very bad.

;025; *Hacks Armor's head off with his sword* Creator, gimme a Police Protection order from dragond00d!

Never. And I don't see why he shouldn't kill you after you mispelt his name. Ah.

;025; You can't do this to me!

Don't worry, you'll live. Not for long though. Your rear end will be hurting after 10.

;025; ***-Mmmph!

No swearing in my post! get that right!

Some quotes that will be appearing very long away from now...enjoy while I write chapter 10. Exams are starting soon on my side so I won't be writing that much till 2 weeks into Octpber.

[SPOIL]:::Rinoa:::

"FUKEI!"

"No way...It can't be...so...you're the Maniac *******...it's not possible..."

"FELIX! ATTACK THAT ******* WITH ALL YOU GOT! KILL HIM!"

"I'LL STOP YOU!"

Yellow once told me that Red told her that Pokemon could be scary, but they were basically kind, loving creatures. If the owner is bad and trains the pokemon to do bad things then the pokemon would turn out to be bad. But if you care for them with a kind and gentle heart, then they'll always be your friends.

"How...no...It can't...It's not possible...How could you be my twin brother!?"

:::Felix:::(And other affilates)

"Damn, Lucifer, will you please shut the **** up about the ****ing vulgarities?"

"Beelzebub-san, I don't want to curse you. It taints my holyness."

"I'm taking over, suckers."

No matter how much I (removed because of massive spoiler) Rinoa, we could never be together forever. She would disappear with the sands of time and I would be alone once more. I cursed my patheticity. I was more powerful than Rayquaza, Ho-oh, and the titans of Hoenn, and yet I too had to submit to the laws of nature. Why? Curse God! Curse Nature! Curse Deoxys!...? Wait, who was Deoxys? Another blank piece of memory I didn't retrieve? Then it all came back to me...

"No, you're not taking them! Never! I want to cherish them while I can. I won't ever share them!"

"RAYQUAZA, YOU DESTROYED MY BELOVED AND BETRAYED MY TRUST. NOW, I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE!"

"SWORD OF PIGONCHU!"

Those blue eyes and the weird fringe...I remembered the other her now...

:::Brendan:::

"NO! STOP! RINOA! CURSE THAT DRAGON! I COMMAND YOU BY THE EIGHT BADGES OF HOENN, RAYQUAZA!"

That night was the happiest night I had ever spent in Rinoa's company, in that I felt bliss.

"Damn! Rinoa! Karmen!"

"I don't understand why she keeps calling me a pervert. I mean, those were just accidents."

"WHAT!? YOU ACTUALLY FELL OFF A CLIFF!? YOU ARE AS PATHETIC AS FELIX SAID YOU WERE!"

:::Serge:::

""How about we take the route seperately?"

"What!? Some guy nearly killed you guys with metal encased pokemon!? That's like, impossible!

"Damn! You're really good!"

"AHHHHHH!"

"So this is the guy you guys were talking about!?"

:::Villians:::

"You won't get me. Spirit of fire, arise."

"GRRARRRRR!"

"It's too late for you Rinoa. I killed Karmen. Now it's your turn. So what if you found out my identity?"

"Our paths crossing weren't merely a coincidence. Rather, this all happened because you met those three bunglers..."

"I AM IN CONTROL OF THE VAST VIRIDIAN FOREST! YOU CANNOT STOP ME!"

"This is the site of our epic battle."

"ARISE, ANGEL OF HEAVEN!"

"ANNIHILATE THEM...SPIRIT OF DARKNESS..."

"AH HAHAHA! THE WORLD IS MINE! I CREATED IT IN ITS ENTIRETITY AND I ENSLAVE IT TO MY CAUSE! NO ONE WILL STOP ME! I HAVE WAITED 5,831,337 YEARS ALREADY![/SPOIL]

Well that's probably all and I didn't use a spellchecker, so...yeah, enjoy it!

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
;025; Wilson, not that, not that, oh my god, noooooooo!!!!!!

1 hour later

Two Felix's butts, served sunny side up to dragon_dude35d who gives an evil laugh and eats them*

Tasty? And what about the little previews?

The PikaMew Fanatic

Go go Poké-Rangers!
A little crisp.
*;025;: You are a cruel little man. Are you okay Felix?*
*;184;: Pie. ^__^*
Shut the &*^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*$!@$%#@#%$":<>#%($@ up!
*;184;&;025;: o_O*
^__^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

T

Tazzari-san

Felix_the_mutant_pikachu said:
I'm doing it! Sorry for not posting for so long. ^_^ But I've been around for darn long and didn't post... and did you grab all that from my siggy Tazzari? Please be a bit more original and read the newbie help thread to find out how to put animation in your siggy. And you can take the chain sig if you want to but NOT MY TC INFO AND MY BISHIE!!! You're lucky I'm not evil around here or you'll be toast. Period.

Dragondude, do you want Felix's rear end served sunny side up or down? It would help a lot in his punishment thanks a lot. And don't worry in chapter 10 he's going to take a bad beating. Very bad.

;025; *Hacks Armor's head off with his sword* Creator, gimme a Police Protection order from dragond00d!

Never. And I don't see why he shouldn't kill you after you mispelt his name. Ah.

;025; You can't do this to me!

Don't worry, you'll live. Not for long though. Your rear end will be hurting after 10.

;025; ***-Mmmph!

No swearing in my post! get that right!

Some quotes that will be appearing very long away from now...enjoy while I write chapter 10. Exams are starting soon on my side so I won't be writing that much till 2 weeks into Octpber.

[SPOIL]:::Rinoa:::

"FUKEI!"

"No way...It can't be...so...you're the Maniac *******...it's not possible..."

"FELIX! ATTACK THAT ******* WITH ALL YOU GOT! KILL HIM!"

"I'LL STOP YOU!"

Yellow once told me that Red told her that Pokemon could be scary, but they were basically kind, loving creatures. If the owner is bad and trains the pokemon to do bad things then the pokemon would turn out to be bad. But if you care for them with a kind and gentle heart, then they'll always be your friends.

"How...no...It can't...It's not possible...How could you be my twin brother!?"

:::Felix:::(And other affilates)

"Damn, Lucifer, will you please shut the **** up about the ****ing vulgarities?"

"Beelzebub-san, I don't want to curse you. It taints my holyness."

"I'm taking over, suckers."

No matter how much I (removed because of massive spoiler) Rinoa, we could never be together forever. She would disappear with the sands of time and I would be alone once more. I cursed my patheticity. I was more powerful than Rayquaza, Ho-oh, and the titans of Hoenn, and yet I too had to submit to the laws of nature. Why? Curse God! Curse Nature! Curse Deoxys!...? Wait, who was Deoxys? Another blank piece of memory I didn't retrieve? Then it all came back to me...

"No, you're not taking them! Never! I want to cherish them while I can. I won't ever share them!"

"RAYQUAZA, YOU DESTROYED MY BELOVED AND BETRAYED MY TRUST. NOW, I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE!"

"SWORD OF PIGONCHU!"

Those blue eyes and the weird fringe...I remembered the other her now...

"NO! STOP! RINOA! CURSE THAT DRAGON! I COMMAND YOU BY THE EIGHT BADGES OF HOENN, RAYQUAZA!"

That night was the happiest night I had ever spent in Rinoa's company, in that I felt bliss.

"Damn! Rinoa! Karmen!"

"I don't understand why she keeps calling me a pervert. I mean, those were just accidents."

"WHAT!? YOU ACTUALLY FELL OFF A CLIFF!? YOU ARE AS PATHETIC AS FELIX SAID YOU WERE!"

:::Serge:::

""How about we take the route seperately?"

"What!? Some guy nearly killed you guys with metal encased pokemon!? That's like, impossible!

"Damn! You're really good!"

"AHHHHHH!"

"So this is the guy you guys were talking about!?"

:::Villians:::

"You won't get me. Spirit of fire, arise."

"GRRARRRRR!"

"It's too late for you Rinoa. I killed Karmen. Now it's your turn. So what if you found out my identity?"

"Our paths crossing weren't merely a coincidence. Rather, this all happened because you met those three bunglers..."

"I AM IN CONTROL OF THE VAST VIRIDIAN FOREST! YOU CANNOT STOP ME!"

"This is the site of our epic battle."

"ARISE, ANGEL OF HEAVEN!"

"ANNIHILATE THEM...SPIRIT OF DARKNESS..."

"AH HAHAHA! THE WORLD IS MINE! I CREATED IT IN ITS ENTIRETITY AND I ENSLAVE IT TO MY CAUSE! NO ONE WILL STOP ME! I HAVE WAITED 5,831,337 YEARS ALREADY![/SPOIL]

Well that's probably all and I didn't use a spellchecker, so...yeah, enjoy it!

Yeah! Ok, thanks for helping me and taking it easy on me!

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
;025; I just came back from filming and I love my creator. He gave me ultimate PWNAGE!!! Well...I am a bit grossed out but I still PWNED! PWNED I TELL YOU!

Okay Chapter 10 is coming out soon but it's going to be quite short though...but Felix has ultimate pwnage in that one though. Right, any other questions?(There's this interview that I'm going to hold every ten chapters so any questions sent in will be noted. Well at least you can clear some doubts.Lol)

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
Well...I double-posted because no one posted before me anyway...so...lolz.

As you may have seen around, Felix has been very active within my posts lately.

;025; Like the friggin' one above, or this one. Right, the thanks list. Darn can't read over the keyboard. I'm not doing this.

Then I'll take it. We have...*starts from page 2 top. Please do not take offense at the following* The true(st) champion, Sig(nature)CMugen, Legendary(Horse)Rider, Pegasus(mon), Umbreon lover(lurver.lol.), Dragon_dude(d00d)35d, Tazzari(You...win. I can't find anything to make fun of. o_O), *Page 1* Shiny Fly(ing)gon, Skiboydoggy(Skiing boy with doggy) and El Hariyamer(Sombrero d00d!).

;025; Damn, there's my script. Damn you creator. Anyway there's going to be a chapter one edit soon to clear up inconsistancies. Anyway here it comes!

First tenth chapter! The post 10-chapter interview will be added tomorrow probably. This chapter is a very fast-paced chapter, more of action than of talking. Keep your eyes peeled. There is a pretty gory part for those sadistic ones. Heh heh…I won’t tell you where.

Chapter 10
-Maniac B*stard’s playground-

:::Felix:::

What are the chances of survival and saving your trainer if you are up against a Machamp sealed in a metal casing in a sealed chamber? Near zero for a Pikachu like me. For an Alakazam like the one which teleported me here, away from Rinoa, it would be easy as pie. For a 0.6m tall, 6kg mouse? Okay…Real hard.

He lunged at me suddenly without warning. I leapt up, and attempted to kick his head but he grabbed my foot just as it was about to connect and slammed me on the ground right on the back. Next he flipped me over and attempted an ankle lock but I let loose an electric charge. Howling, he let go and I got up. We were equally matched. Or so it seemed. Immediately he lunged at me again. I ducked down and hardened my tail. As he passed me, I was about to trip him with my tail when he grasped me by the tail and rolled. I was dragged along with him and just as I was getting dizzy I felt my back crunch against rock and then my back was smashed against what felt like a metal knee and my body felt like it had been broken in two. Next I was hurled and my back bashed against rock once again. I fell and landed on the ground. I was paralysed by pain. Too bad that the pile of brawn had brains too. Now my back was hurting so much I felt like giving up. But this wasn’t a wrestling ring. I had already understood that. The ***hole had filled me in about what was going to happen. A fight to the death. The entire rock cavity of an arena was made by his metal-encased pokemon. There was no escape. Rinoa had to beat whatever she had to beat or she would die. I wondered what was happening to her. Somehow this gave me new strength to fight back, but it was too late. As my eyes shot open Mr. Smart Machamp had already lumbered over. Grasping my ankle, he transported me to a world of pain. I screamed as loudly and high-pitchedly as a Pikachu could.

:::Rinoa:::

He stood behind me with his deformed hands hanging limp at side. He twitched a finger and an android appeared.

“HELLO…MY…DEAR…GIRL…” The Maniac *******’voice boomed around the cavern.“I…TRUST…THAT…YOU…ARE…IN…GOOD…HEALTH…LET…ME …FILL…YOU…IN…THIS…CAVITY…WAS…MADE…BY…MY…GOOD…POKEM ON…TO…TEST…YOU…AND…YOU…ALONE…AND…OF…COURSE…THAT…YE LLOW…FREAK…DON’T…BOTHER…REACHING…FOR…YOUR…POKEBALL S…THE…BUTTONS…ARE…SMASHED…DEFEAT…THE…ANDROID…AND…Y OU…ARE…FREE…TO…GO…HOWEVER…I…THINK…YOU…WON’T…EVEN…L IVE…LONG…ENOUGH…TO…DEFEAT…IT…HAHAHAHA!” He disappeared in the next second, his evil laugh echoing. He actually thought of my welfare. Amazing. I looked the android and wondered what he came up with.

His voice echoed around again. “I…AM…WATCHING.”

Immediately the robot leapt forward in a lightning-fast kick that was coming towards me. I didn’t have time to respond before it planted its foot on my chest and pushed. I staggered a few feet backward. It followed up with another kick that went right into my head. Both of us hit the ground, but as it flipped back onto its feet I staggered to my feet. I had to wise up before I fractured more bones. The kick to my head wasn’t as powerful as the last but I was still seeing stars. It lunged at me with a punch but I dodged it by stepping to the right. It turned out to be a feint as it lashed out with its right foot. It smashed into my groin.

“Ugh.” I couldn’t even find the strength to scream. The pain had spread all over my nerves like poison spreading through your body and it had taken over, preventing me from screaming and numbing any sense of pain. I felt another blow to my stomach and I staggered another few steps backward. Then I felt a flurry of blows smashing into my stomach. Suddenly I regained my sense on touch, and I immediately wished I could be like what I was a few moments ago, oblivious to pain. The metal fists pummeling my stomach were picking up speed and I couldn’t do anything except feel the pain. Suddenly it stopped. I just stood there, stunned, relieved that it was over. Then a metal fist slammed into my chin and an instant later, a metallic foot smashed into my stomach. I felt myself spit out a spray of blood as I fell and landed on the ground, looking dreamily at the cavern ceiling. And I could hear the maniacal, cackling laughter of the madman as his creation put its foot on my head. It was over……

Or so they thought. I wasn’t going to give up. I took my chance to strike back, pummeling the android’s groin. It responded by lifting its leg off my head and bringing it down on my stomach. My stomach was now on fire. It then grasped my fringe and yanked me up. I howled in pain as I was dragged to my feet by my hair. As I resisted, the pain intensified as my hair tore from my scalp. When I had finally gotten to my feet, the android put a hand on my shoulder, and with the other hand threw the many strands of brown hair in its hand away. Then it suddenly wrapped an arm around my right leg and flipped me upside down and held me there. I screamed in terror and began to hit it with my fists, but I knew it was futile. A pile of metal can’t feel pain. Then I heard the sound of a rock being moved and turning my head to look at the ground, I saw a sharp point pointing towards me and it was getting closer faster and faster…

I realized at the last second what was happening, but it was already too late.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

I heard my trainer scream. It was a sound that somehow drove fear into my heart. Anger too. A lot of it. And right now I was feeling incredibly p*ssed with the hunk of muscle twisting my foot and holding it against his chest like a treasure. I had it. I turned on my back, twisting my ankle even more but then I raised my other foot to the Machamp’s chest and pushed with both feet. It was surprised by this resistance and let go. I immediately whipped out my radio and tuned it to an inbuilt device called “Sound Effects” and hit play. Then I went over to the Machamp and stood toe to toe with him. A familiar music began to play and the Machamp’s eyes brightened. He recognized the tune. Good. Do or die. Now or never. Perfect.

“MORTAL KOMBAT!”

Immediately we began to exchange blows. He lashed out with a punch which I easily ducked under and headbutted him in the groin. He responded by staggering backwards and lashing out with his foot at the same time. It hit me in the face, and I smashed into the wall. A rock fell and landed on my head, and something happened.

I began to feel adrenaline…no, it wasn’t even adrenaline. My powers were doubling, tripling, quadrupling! I rose up from the ground to the Machamp’s height. Something burst from my back, and my tail thickened, lengthened and toughened. Primal instincts raged inside me and I gave a loud roar that shook the cavern and sent rocks tumbling down. I felt like the ultimate fighting machine. Better than that stupid hunk of muscle. He had lots of power and some brains. Me? Now, big brain, big power! Somehow, I wanted to restart the music, and it suddenly did. We stood toe to toe with each other again, man to man and waited for the fight to begin once again.

:::Omninesence:::

-Lavender Town-

“I see. The time has come.” A voice said gravely.

“For what, Grandma? Wait. Is it time…?” A young boy answered. He was about 10. He had blue hair and black eyes that seemed to cover up everything that he knew. He wore a shirt and a pair of shorts.

“Yes…So the heavenly spirits predict. They sense his awakening soon. Destroy him before he truly awakens!” The voice said again.

“Yes, Grandma!” The boy answered enthusiastically.

“Put your years of training to use. Remember what you have learnt. Or you will never beat him now, much less awakened.” The voice warned.

“Yes, Grandma,” he answered in a very bored voice.

I heard a loud roar from nowhere that instantly filled me with energy. What was it? I didn’t care. I was so full of energy I felt I could tear that rustbucket apart, considering that it had just drove my right cheek into a sharp, hard rock. It was lucky that it missed my eye but it still left a rather deep cut. Better hurt than blind. The original purpose was to drive the top of my head into the rock. This time, curiosity nearly killed the cat. If I made another mistake like this again it would be a serious consequence.

I was now lying face up on the ground clutching my wound with my right hand. The android had apparently freaked out and ran to check the cavern for holes. I took my chance. I picked the bloodstained rock from the ground and threw it like a javelin. It missed. Big miss, considering it hit the ceiling of the cavern above the robot. It immediately walked towards me with an evil(well, somehow sinister) look in its eye. I tried to get up but couldn’t. It stood over me and leered. Than it raised its foot and drove it straight into my stomach.

“Ugh!” I clutched my stomach and rolled over onto my front. How did I get involved in this mess in the first place? Maybe I should have taken another path through the forest, then I wouldn’t have met the Maniac B******. None of this would have happened then, really. I felt fingers run through my fringe, and suddenly they tightened around a lot of my hair and yanked.

“Ahh!” My scalp felt like it was on fire. The android pulled me to my feet and let go. I clutched my fringe and glared at the android. It had a sadistic look in its eye(it just looked sadistic) and opened and dusted its hand. Strands of brown hair floated to the ground like snow. I was angry now. Who the **** did it think it was, grabbing me by the hair? Just as I was thinking about what to do next, it charged towards me.

--WARNING—Sadism in this Felix part. Please skip to the next perspective if you cannot take sadism.

I gave a loud battle cry and shattered my own radio with sound waves. I felt alive and my fur turned black. The black of night. Anyway, who cared about music? The Machamp looked a bit disturbed and dopey as it staggered backward in shock from my cry. Then I punched him. He caught it with one hand. I tried the other hand. He grabbed that too. I tried to hit him with my tail and he stepped on it and pinned it to the ground. No matter. Quickly(and by quick I mean as fast as Agility running speed for Pikachu) I planted my feet on his chest and pushed. He let go of me and fell backwards, stunned. I did a somersault in the air and landed on my feet. Then I ran towards him and tried a leg drop. He responded by holding me up with all four arms. But he overlooked one thing. I twisted as much as I could and barely managed to send one to the groin. He yelled in pain and dropped me. I crashed onto him. That was a lot of damage. I got up and stepped on his noggin. That would teach him a lesson. Well, he had four arms and two covered his crotch and the other pair his face. I stood beside his stomach, raised one leg perpendicular to the ground so that my legs were a single line and brought it right down on his stomach. All four hands left their positions and I took the chance to jump up high and land with my feet on his groin and his noggin at the same time. He screamed in agony, and also for mercy, but I simply grabbed his ankle, raised it up in the air and twisted it. He screamed in agony once more, and I twisted it harder. And harder. And even harder.

SNAP.

His ankle broke. I then seized the other one and twisted it too till it broke. Then I raised one of his legs in the air and then placed my foot on his knee and applied pressure till I heard the satisfying snap. I repeated it for the other knee. He was in a world of pain. He couldn’t even lift an arm or even scream. I worked my way up his body, fracturing every single joint or important point I could reach. His elbow, his wrist, his shoulder, his back, even tearing out his genitals and throat and leaving them squirming on the ground in a pool of blood. I lifted him up in the air. Somebody was gonna get hurt real bad. Somebody. And you knew who it was very well.

I slammed him against the wall, smashed his face against the wall and proceeding to grind it against the wall. He tried to resist, but he was weak with pain. I told you someone was gonna get hurt real bad. HAHAHAHAHA! Somebody got hurt real bad! I felt joy. I spun him around, kicked him in the noggin, stuffed my fingers into his eyes, opened his mouth, tore his tongue out and ripped him from limb to limb. Then, I left the severely mutilated corpse on the ground and drank all the blood streaming from his body before smashing the walls of rocks and finding my way to my trainer.

The android tried to punch me, but I stepped aside and tripped it. It fell on its face and dented it in. I laughed in spite of myself and I felt a metal fist sink into my already heavily damaged stomach. I doubled over and it kicked me in the face, then punched me in the face with its right hand once. And again. Then it dealt an uppercut with its right hand and I was sent flying. I then felt its foot smash into my chest and I landed heavily on the ground. I tried to get up, but it loomed over me and stepped on my scrabbling hands. Then I lifted my legs to try to kick it but it pinned them down with its arms. This left its crotch area open from underneath, and my head was right underneath.

“Yah!” My head bashed into its groin and I came away seeing stars. But I didn’t even dent it. Not one bit. Then it returned the “favour” by headbutting me in the groin. I cried out. Then again. And again. One more time. Then I summoned enough strength to shift myself a bit to the right and it missed, bashed its head on the ground and let go. There was another dent in its head. I got up and kicked its head. I got another dent in it.

Suddenly I had a brainwave. What would happen if I bashed his head in? Well, time to find out. I tried to punch it in the face but it grabbed my arm and twisted it aikido-style. I screamed and tried to make it release its grip but it maintained an iron vice-grip and I was trapped.

I heard a loud scream just then and smashed the rocks in front of me very hard. Instantly there was a loud rumbling sound. I pummelled the walls around me and the sound got so much louder. Then the rocks around collapsed, leaving mounds of sand. But this time round the path stretched so much longer. I ran forward and resumed my punching, but now I broke so much rock in one punch. Suddenly I heard another scream and the force that issued from me was so powerful that the rocks in front of me instantly disintegrated upon contact and this continued for a longer distance thean I had been punching. Giving a ferocious roar, I dashed through the tunnel, kicking up the dust of the rocks as I went.

“Your pokemon are healed!” The nurse said as she carried a tray towards the counter. Nowadays it wasn’t just Nurse Joy. Ever read about the caste system in India? Everyone had a job the minute they were born and the economy stagnated, stayed constant, and bored the people to hell. That was what was happening in the police force and the pokemon centre staff, but then the head of the centre or police station was always a Nurse Joy or Officer Jenny, depending on which one you were talking about.

Getting over Mount Moon had been easy. Plus, I managed to catch everything except the legendary Clefairy. I had wanted to search more for one but both me and my pokemon were exhausted and so we went to Cerulean to rest. Misty would wait till I ate something. I wondered where Rinoa was. I beat her rather easily but she was quite a good trainer. And besides, she didn’t seem to be the type to hunt around for pokemon. I expected her to have been waiting for me here. Something could have cropped up. I began to worry. What could have happened to her? Then I dismissed the thought. She was so tough and wilful, nothing could break her. Well, she could be here any moment. Just then my pokegear rang.

It was Rinoa’s mother. I answered the call.

“Hello Mrs Ruby?”

“Hello? Brendan, is that you?”

“I’m in Cerulean. Did my uncle ask you to check on me?”

“No. I need you to do something.”

“What the-!”

“No swearing, young man. Please very kindly go up to Mount Moon and see if Rinoa is there. And get her down.”

“What, she can’t come down herself?” I said. Suddenly she hung up. I swore, said a brief thank you to the nurse(who was looking at me interestedly), grabbed all my pokeballs and stuffed them into my bag and rushed off.

I screamed again in pain. It was twisting my arm so badly! I had it. I swung my foot over, kicked its head and it reeled back and let go of my arm. There was now a shoe shaped dent in its head. I laughed at it and it attempted to kick my chin with its right foot. I blocked it with my left arm and suddenly the foot smashed through my arm and fractured it badly, leaving my arm hanging on by the skin and the bone fragments flying everywhere. I cried out and lashed out with my right leg, my right arm clutching my left. It blocked with its left arm and my right leg fractured in the same way as my left arm and it kicked me in the stomach. Hard. I went down on my back and it stood over me, leering. Right then I was aware of only one fact.

I was trapped.

I tried to get up, but I could hardly attempt that without my skin stretching to a further limit and more pain shooting through me.

Suddenly it began to rumble and shake, then something like a landslide occurred. It started raining rocks. The android was having its head bashed in. I was getting hurt too, but I knew I had to try something to save my life.

A huge rock hit me in the stomach. I picked it up and threw the rock at my antagonist’s head. It missed, dropping to the ground far before it was supposed to hit. Another rock hit me in the head. I picked it up too. Then I threw it real hard at the rustbucket.

It was too busy flailing away at other rocks hitting its head but neglected the lethal one. Idiot.

The rock smashed right through the crappy skull and the robot fell to the ground. I summoned all the strength I had left and crawled over to the metallic corpse, looked down on it, and smirked. I beat it. Right now, that was all that mattered. I was going to fall asleep now. Then I heard something counting down. And it had already reached one.

“Zero,” The robotic voice counted emotionlessly.

There was a flash of light, and I began to feel intense pain all over my body. I felt my mouth opening and closing once before I hit the ground and all went black.
--
The chapter ended!
Rinoa: Hey, stop attempting to kill me, stupid guy.
o_O Attitiude.

Last call for questions for the interview *see top for details*. closing time: When I post. Probably tomorrow at...5pm on my side(GMT+8) Right. Pikachu has to sleep now(it is now 6am on this side) bye.

*Felix beats creator into subconsciousness*

Last edited:

skiboydoggy

Ski > You
... Not funny, little description, and way too much gore for a fic like yours.

You either do blood as an art or do not do it at all.

One of your worst chapters so far.

;006; Ahem, I concur. Besides, what is with the ankle snapping? Plus, the Maniac ******* is an idiot. Machamp should wield Earthquake against Pikechus. Baka.

Ahem, Charizard, not everyone is as efficient a move tutor as me.

;006; Bah.

The True Champion

Behold his Power
Nice chapter one of the best so far and i thought it was amazing how that power was unlocked in Felix. But i am willing to bet he will go back to normal before Brendon comes to help out. Keep it up!!!!!

Nylf

;330;Eep.
;373;Eep.
;307;Eep.
;249-d; Rayquaza's trying to kill me!
;330; Thanks a lot Jack for ruining the chain of shock. And what do you expect Jack, it's Rayquaza's favourite hobby. Anyway, great chapter FTMP, it ruled. SB can go fight Black and lose.

;373; FLYGON AWARD!!!! Yep, Flygon award for this fic. Well done, keep it up.

;307; Basically, if I read it, it's good. and I read it, therefore it's good.

;330; And of course Jack turned up, that means you've got an awesome baddy. I decided to save time and taser, gag and lock him in Rayquaza's cage before I rated, but after I read. Anyway, keep it up!

legendaryrider

Soul Trainer
skiboydoggy said:
... Not funny, little description, and way too much gore for a fic like yours.

You either do blood as an art or do not do it at all.

One of your worst chapters so far.

;006; Ahem, I concur. Besides, what is with the ankle snapping? Plus, the Maniac ******* is an idiot. Machamp should wield Earthquake against Pikechus. Baka.

Ahem, Charizard, not everyone is as efficient a move tutor as me.

;006; Bah.

i disagree i'v read awsome fics based on pokemon and this fic compared to his this is barney. keep going.

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
Which...Barney...Legendary Rider? Please don't let it be the PURPLE DINO! AIEEE!

Yay! Flygon award! Yes! Yes!

;025; this post is being hijacked by Felix Hijacker Version 2.0.
I did the work, you stupid creator! Wow, no more wuestions for post10th chapter interview? I'll post it sometime later. And that darn human splashed so much black paint on me now I'm black and yellow!

Right, gotta get back to filming now you pesky hijacker!

;025; DON'T! Do it! Or I'll get dangerous.

o_O right...I'll let you fix machines for an hour 'kay?

*whispers* You don't want to know what happens when he gets dangerous. Feeling scared now Dragon_dude35d?

Hidden mew, you won't ever get to see Mr Black again. It's supposed to go in a third series if I get around to writing a trilogy. This is just something I would like to add just in case I don't write the third book(there is a high chance I might write the second). You'll see the other forms though.

Some info on Black:
Height: 2.0m
Weight:100kg
Type: Dark/Electric/Flying
Trademark move: ForeverZero(I know I ripped this off a game but then it does fit the effect.
Effect: Teleports all opponents to an area with incredibly high gravity where they will get squished before he sucks their blood and leaves. He doesn't get squished because he has so much power holding his body agaist the force is easy. And he is also prepared.
Dex Data: This pokemon has never been sighted. However, it is said that it is a vampire that works at any time of the day.