• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Felix the mutant Pikachu-The craziest in the world!

[Cano]

Sig [Cloud] Mugen
Ok, first off, for those who believe that there are "rules" to writing:
you are wrong. Period, end of discussion. Writing is a form of artwork, and with artwork, there are no limitations. To place a limit on someone's creativity is wrong, and stupid, because then you don't get the author's best work. The only limit is the author's imagination. Anyways Felix, I'll have to read the rest of your fic. I'll give a full review laters, k? I just got back form work, and I'm very tired, and hungry, so I'll eat and take a nap and then review your fic. That ok?
<SCM>

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
Right, teh first interview! Note: Chapter 1 has been edited.

Post 10th chapter interview!
Some random guy is hired for the interview…his name is Wilson(which is my name…funny). He’s fat, but able to keep things in control… and as creator of Felix I deny him authority to harm my namesake. (Felix:You can’t do that!) Yes I can. Shut up. (Felix: Mmmmmph!) That’s better.

Wilson: First up, Rinoa. (brings her to a room and locks the door and soundproofs it. Don’t worry, nothing evil is going to happen here.)

Wilson: First Question: Do you really really like Serge?
Rinoa: Me!? Well…… erm……Uh……Yes… Don’t you tell him!
Wilson: Okay we won’t. No more questions for you. Can you lure the pokechow machine here?
Rinoa: Glad to. *goes off to do her task*

Wilson: Okay… Now… don’t blow…
Felix: BLOW!? GOD YOU ARE UNDERESTIMATING ME!!! IT’S ENOUGH SHE MAKES FUN OF ME, AND NOW YOU TOO!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS!
Wilson: Cool it dude, it’s just an interview. And we are filming this y’know.
Felix: Okay…Shoot b*stard, or I will do it for you. Seriously.
Wilson: Fine… Question 1: Do you hold any opinions of the couple of Serge and Rinoa?
Felix: Hang on. Let me wear a foil hat first. I hope it stops Rinoa from reading my mind. I would be happy to annihilate that loser called Brendan with the two of them and have them live happily ever after frankly… Yes I would. Very much. Although I wish they would-
Wilson: Let’s not dwell on adult topics, shall we?
Felix: Sorry for being too mature.
Wilson: Question 2: If Jack plays up once more, do you want to help severely maim him?(We can't kill him, it would ruin the joke).
Felix: Bwahahahahaha…I want to… It would feed my evil side well.
Wilson: Next: Where do you keep your stuff?
Felix: In a durable safety deposit box that is shrunk. You don’t see it cuz it’s painted yellow and somewhere on me, not to mention I take it out of the ultra small locker before enlarging it.
Wilson: Next question is seriously elongated but the summary is… Why the hell are you guys able to quote Caesar?
Felix: Ancient History appears in this story dimwit. It will do you good to read up.
Wilson: Okay……From where did you learn advanced laptop modding so you can add a holoprojector and where do you learn advanced Pokemon language translating, advanced holoprojecting (Grade A) and advanced theaterical language analyzing?
Felix: Go visit Green’s library sometime. His library is so full of information you would spent your entire ****ing lifetime sitting in a couch and reading.
Wilson: Okay…… Next: Do you like Mandy?
Felix: Why the **** would I like that b*tch? She’s so b*tchy it’s driving me crazy. I’ll rather kill Rinoa than like that b*tch(Sorry Rinoa…but you can’t hear me[Rinoa: I heard everything.] Uh oh).
Wilson: Okay Felix call in Serge for me please.(Felix staggers out like he just got turned into stone.

Serge: Shoot man, I haven’t got all day.
Wilson: Okay. Do you like Rinoa?
Serge: …I think we should leave that for another day. It’ll spoil the plot.
Wilson: Hang on…How did you know the plot?
Serge: Heard of laptops and PCs? Heard of the Internet? Heard of Wireless Connection? Heard of Broadband? Heard of Dial-up?
Wilson: Okay…Point taken.

Mandy: Charchar!
Wilson: Okay we need a translator. *Felix walks in with signboard*
Mandy: Shoot. *Applies some more makeup and brushes her fur quickly*
Wilson: Okay. Are you really that vain?
Mandy: Of course! If not why would I have taken Rinoa’s makeup kit? Come on, all girls want to look pretty, it just varies in different girls... For example, me. I’m on the end of the vain scale. Okay? Chick is probably at the other end, the poor thing. Hahaha.
Wilson: Ooookay. Call Chick and Speary in.
Mandy: Roger. *Mandy leaves. Felix remains*

Wilson: Okay guys listen up.
Speary: What?
Chick: Oh damn the ****ing b*tch… She’ll be sorry for that comment.
Wilson: You can insult Mandy for al I care with this question Chick: How can you put up with Felix and Mandy?
Speary: Felix is easy. He’s more of a practical joker. The stuff he does usually tries to make everyone laugh along… But sometimes he goes a bit too far or accidents happen. He’s a really nice guy. Mandy on the other hand is a complete b*tch. We’ll leave that to Chick to scream about. She’s perpetually p*ssed off with Mandy.
Chick: I agree with Speary on everything… That b*tch Mandy! She keeps insulting us and calling us flat girls or something like that. Like she’s not flat too! And she’s probably ugly, that’s why she puts so much makeup! To hide her ugliness! However the two of us are so beautiful we don’t even need makeup to look nice! Ha! That should teach her!
Wilson: Let’s end this before stuff gets too heated up. Okay this is the end of the first interview. Hope you enjoyed it!

Nylf

Hehe, that rules. Good to see Felix supports what Cina calls Felixshipping!(She would have called [spoil]F x Mandy Unbelievableshipping[/spoil], but she knows that will never happen and the retributon would be great).

S

Sengfire

Ok. The swearing and viloence is way to much. I didnt like the flow to much.

T

Tazzari-san

Felix_the_mutant_pikachu said:
Then I'll take it. We have...*starts from page 2 top. Please do not take offense at the following* The true(st) champion, Sig(nature)CMugen, Legendary(Horse)Rider, Pegasus(mon), Umbreon lover(lurver.lol.), Dragon_dude(d00d)35d, Tazzari(You...win. I can't find anything to make fun of. o_O), *Page 1* Shiny Fly(ing)gon, Skiboydoggy(Skiing boy with doggy) and El Hariyamer(Sombrero d00d!).

What was that for???

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
You do have to thank people. And I will not be as mundane as people who just go through the list like some stupid politician in my country does. Well, I made up some stupid terms for you to gag with. And I said take no offense. At least you don't fall asleep reading that.

Nylf

I think a funnier version of my name would be Shining Flygone with the wind!. Anyway thanks for the thanks.

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
Well Look at my policy in the siggy. And it's hard to type in the dark with one hand in constant danger of hitting the monitor you know. Hehe. Okay, that was funnier but then... How about "Shiny Flygon(e with the wind. Ah, glare in my eyes!!! He's too shiny! He's too 1337! *faints*)" lol. Well, I should be getting some sleep. It's 3plus on my side. Right ctach you some other time!

T

Tazzari-san

How come I don't get to be laughed at? I feel so left-out *cries a lot*.

Last edited by a moderator:

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
Sorry Tazzari, but I just can't find out anything. Well the best is Tazz(plex)ari(hurry), and thanks if you laugh your 455 off. Anyway there is something I would like to bring to attention.

I have decided on a rating finally: PG-12. Well that's what I think could be. Swearing en masse. lol. A...well...slightly mature scene...but only one...and it's going to be more censored than Felix's language. Well he doesn't swear very much from now on to keep the rating and in fact he undergoes change to stop swearing anyway, but then he still keeps his attitude. Which in itself is a problem. lol.

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
Chapter 11!

I cannot and shall not edit post. It's the last night before the last day of my exams on this side. Right, to da point. 15 pages. That's a record! Here it is.

Hehe. Nothing to much to say this time. Just read. And enjoy. Or I’ll whack you with my new and improved signboard. Wait, Felix’s new and improved signboard.

EDIT: There is an edit due to my defiment of physics. Blastoise eating Thunder in water = anyone else with him also eats electricity. Also due to a technical error the red colour for the text has been removed. Also. Read above and find the irony.

Chapter XI(That's ridiculous. It's not even funny.)
-Showdown and tears. Not the water from your eyes. Ripping the paper kinda tear.-

:::Rinoa:::

“Ugh…” I opened my eyes. Everything was blurred. I tried to speak, but all that escaped my lips was a single croak. Damn, I was sounding like a frog now. My head hurt as if I had run headfirst into a wall while running. I could feel bandages around my head. A steady beeping sound was the only thing I heard. I tried to lift my hands to rub my eyes but only my right arm moved. My left arm was weighed down by something. So was my right leg. I felt something clamped around my right finger. I tried to lift my head, but couldn’t find the strength to. There was something covering my nose and mouth, but strangely I could breathe. It was cold, but the blanket covering most of my body gave me some warmth. I felt drained and exhausted.

Slowly, my vision cleared. I summoned all my strength and turned my head to the right slowly. A stand with a TV screen like thingy stood solitarily, a cord running from it to the thing clamped around my right finger. A steady series of beeps emitted from it at regular intervals. Suddenly it sounded familiar. I had heard it somewhere before.

I awoke and found my mother sitting on a chair. I felt drowsy. I thought I was in the forest seconds before. Where was the Pikachu? And what was that strange beeping sound…

I drifted back to reality with my answer and felt a chill run down my spine. Where was I? What was I doing here? Did the Maniac ******* kidnap me or something? I panicked, and quickly turned my head. There was nothing there. I was beginning to feel scared. What was happening? Where was everyone? Where were my pokemon? I tried to get up, but my strength failed me and lay still in bed.

I didn’t give up. I strained and tried to get up once more. I couldn’t move my hands to support me while I did, so I concentrated on trying to sit up. Soon, I felt my body leave the bed. I felt sweat trickle down my cheek. I…was…succeeding…I…slowly felt…my…body…rise higher…higher…

Suddenly everything went black.

:::Brendan:::

“Rinoa, where are you?” I yelled as I jogged through endless rock paths, caverns, mountain trails, and other places. My running shoes were running out of batteries, and I had only searched half of the entire mountain range. Mount Moon wasn’t a single mountain. It was one of the many that made up a huge wall of fold mountains cutting off Pewter and Cerulean from each other. It was something to do with plate tectonics and plate collision, but I didn’t care. Right now I was searching for a missing friend. Serge, who was also helping, was searching from the other end.

I was now running on raw leg muscle power, although it was already in short supply. You still needed to use energy when running with running shoes. And my running shoes, although the same as Rinoa’s, the best in the market, it still needed to recharge by using it while walking or running or whatever. And it was also solar powered. Well, it was to be expected. After all, it was jointly made by the two most powerful companies in the world, the Silph Company and the Devon Corporation. And there were a lot of other features on it, but I didn’t have time to explore them right now.

I was sweating like hell and my legs were tired. My voice had also cracked and I had a ravaging thirst. I tried to lift my right leg, but suddenly I lost my strength, and collapsed face down. I tried to get up, but couldn’t. It was as if someone had severed all my muscles except those used for breathing, which I couldn’t recall right then. My breathing was ragged and right then, I knew I was going to die of thirst if someone didn’t come along and help me.

I felt something pop at my side, and a small blue thing ran right in my face, bent down and looked at me. “Mud?”

“Kipper, gimme some water,” I croaked. He obliged and shot a stream of water into my mouth. It wasn’t cold, and it looked disgusting to any passer-by, but it didn’t matter. Your life is more precious than your reputation.

“Hey Brendan, you okay?” I felt someone flip me over and then I saw Serge looking at me. “You don’t look so good. I think you should get some rest.”

“Hey, you got to Cerulean just six days ago and started searching today…I’ve been searching since a week ago…” I complained.

“Whatever. We had better get to a Pokemon Centre before you die of heatstroke,” he said, grabbing me and hauling me to my feet. “Arf!” The huge Arcanine appeared, shaking his head and lifting his left back paw to scratch his ear. Serge lifted me and draped me on his pokemon.

“What kind of retarded nickname is that? Arf?” I remarked.

He placed Kipper on his Arcanine’s head and got on. “Arf, to the nearest Pokemon Centre,” he calmly said. I stared at him, surprised. Then he smashed his fist into my stomach, which earned him a Water Gun from Kipper. Then we both started laughing for no reason at all. Even though my stomach throbbed painfully with each laugh.

My eyes instantly shot open, and I sat up and looked around wildly. I was in hospital. But how did I get here from wherever I was before now? The questions swirled around in my head. I got out of bed. The bandages and cast that were on me before were gone. Strange. I looked to my left and saw my bag and my pokemon. I looked closer. Chick. Speary. Mandy. All fast asleep. Everyone was here. Or was it? I quickly counted through again.

“Oh great,” I muttered as I realised who was missing. I quickly dismissed the questions swirling in my head and focused on the most important one. I pulled open the door, dashed out…

And tripped over a small yellow being.

“That hurt! **** YOU *****!” The signboard and the familiar voice ringing through my head confirmed his identity.

I got to my feet. “You are sooooo in a world of pain.”

“Ah.”

Barely a couple of hours later, I found myself walking through Mount Moon once again, having been enlightened upon my plight before I awoke two hours ago. I was back in my adventuring attire and the only change in me was my ponytail, which had grown considerably longer. Felix had apparently also learnt hair dressing, cutting my hair to original length and tying up my ponytail, which he didn’t cut. Because he had no idea whether to do it or not. After the severe punishment I had meted out to him, he told me that I had been in a critical condition and explain all the different aspects of the items used on me. Which he got hit for when he touched on casts. I already bloody hell knew what a cast was for. The TV device was measuring my pulse, and the plastic mask covering my nose and mouth was to ensure that I got a good supply of oxygen.

Right at that moment, my saviour was enlightening me upon how he found me while doing his job, and he was no older than me.

“…I was supervising my group while they were looking sat some really cool stalagmite and stalactite formations and then I heard some rumbling. I asked my Zubat to take over watching then I ran towards the rumbling and saw this small path with rocks tumbling down the path and it was blocked up by boulders. So I got my Geodude to smash it with Rock Smash and then we ran up the path and found this cave where you were lying. Your Pikachu was beside you and then there was this huge tunnel that lead away. Yeah, that’s how I found you.”

“Uh-huh.” I said to the fat boy with black hair and red eyes strolling beside me.

“And I found something really cool too. I’ll show you later.”

“Okay. Thanks for saving me, uh…”

“It’s-”

“God knows why the hell you have a name that rhymes with mine. I mean, Felix and Helix!? That is just stupid.” Felix complained. We ignored him. We passed a Pokemon Centre, and finally came to a cave entrance.

“Lots of trainers head up the mountain even though it’s longer and harder to get through ‘cause it’s really dark and you need light to get around, but a few like you have-”

“A pokemon that can emit light. I know.” I yawned and stretched. It felt good to be out of bed after a week being unconscious in one.

“Well, I shall begin my tour.” We stopped at the entrance.

“Can we just skip most of it and get to wherever you want to show me?” I said impatiently.

“Got running shoes? So that we can speed this up.” Helix said.

“Are you KIDDING? I have the latest version!” I said, showing off my red shoes.

“Cool! I heard there are a lot of special functions on it! And it runs so much faster than mine. I mean, it’s the first version.” He griped.

“Get over it. Let’s go!” I said.

“Let’s play follow da leader!” He said and dashed off. I of course followed, leaving Felix behind…or so I thought for a second.

“Watch out for Felix X!” His signboard proclaimed as he zoomed neck to neck with Helix on two feet. Well, neck to shin actually. “Two legs good, four legs better!” Felix said gleefully.

“Oh yeah?” Helix said, “Let’s take it up a notch!” He moved at his top speed.

“Four legs pwn!” Felix wrote before putting away his board and dashing after him. Then I had a serious doubt.

I upped the speed and caught up to them. “Do you know where we have to stop?” I yelled.

“Are you kidding? I know the cave like the back of my hand!” He exclaimed, “We’re reaching…STOP!” We screeched to a stop and Felix did a drift as if he were a car, sliding to a stop while turning 90 degrees. Which looked cool. But I didn’t care. Neither did Helix. We just walked up the small path Airy, Hairy and Fairy had tricked me onto as fake Clefairys.

”Hey, that was the pwnage!” Felix clamoured. “How can you ignore that? Hey!” He then chased after us.

We walked into the opening where I had entered. I could now see the extent of the explosion. There were bloodstains on the ground. No question whose it was. Metal bits lay everywhere. A huge black spot marked the explosion point.

“Hey, that tunnel’s collapsed. Ah well, I wanted to check it out… Hey, let’s go to the real attraction!” He walked on with Felix. I stood there in a daze. The tunnel… It had collapsed…but the entrance was still noticeable. It was made by something huge…around 2 metres tall. Did Felix get here through the tunnel? Or was he just dropped next to me.

My thoughts were severely interrupted with a huge whoop of joy. I immediately rushed over.

“W00T! W00T! THIS MUST BE THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! I WANNA THANK MY MUM, MY DAD, YOUR ***, MY ***, EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE! AND ALSO-” Felix yelled and waved his signboard like no one’s business.

“DEAREST N00B, THE WORLD WOULD BE A MUCH HAPPIER PLACE IF YOU WOULD JUST-” I yelled.

“SHUT THE MOTHERF*UCKING F*UCKING F*UCK UP!” Helix suddenly chorused together with me.

“Ah. Nasty,” he remarked.

A split second later he had, in a Chinese direct translation(in his own words), a foot biscuit on his head. Make that two. Actually, the product of a decade and a couple of dozen, the two largest of course being supplied by…well, you know.

“Well…I can still bloody grind a rail with footprints in my bloody face! Give it up for…” Somehow, someway, he pulled out a skateboard. God knows how he got the money. I mean, you already now where the blue hell he keeps it, but the money…

“Just in case you were wondering, I’ve been looting trainers everywhere we went.”

Ah. “What about Helix’s?” I asked, smirking as a very angry living being loomed over Felix. Sorry. Make that two.

“Nearly all of my wish list has bean fulfilled except one(good been/bean pun eh?), which is my everlasting wish for infinite boxes of pokechow, which you-” he glared at me, “-have the responsibility to satisfy, and I will not ****ing stoop to the level of looting someone whose name rhymes with mine. It’s fun to have someone like that for a friend.”

I merely rolled my eyes. “Whatever.”

Oh yeah. Back to reality.

We were in this huge cave facing out. It was almost a one way view. A huge bunch of leaves obscured an otherwise majestic view, but the main event was a rail starting right in the middle of the cavity, running at a slanted level off the edge of the cliff.

“Back on topic. What is this rail for?”

Immediately Helix onslaughted me with a bunch of facts. Sometimes I just wonder whether Helix and Felix were ever related to each other.

“It’s supposed to be a legend,” he began, “That there was a secret area unknown to others. You can only access it from the air, and even then, few have found it, and swear to keep it a secret, either out of selfish reasons or because of the sign over there,” he pointed at a sign that I had just noticed. It said: If you happen to chance upon this place,

DO. NOT. ****ING. TELL. THIS. TO. ANYONE. OR. YOU. WILL. FACE. SEVERE. PENALTIES.

It was scary in its own right. Because the effect of the words looked as if it had been written in blood. I forced out the thought that it was real blood. It was too gruesome. I shuddered. Somehow I had the feeling it was human blood.

Back to Helix’s little speech. “Well, for whatever reason, this place is pretty much secret, probably because a lot of trees surround Mt Moon, at around this altitude. And according to my sources-” he whipped out a compass and read it, “-yep, this leads right to Cerulean. So if you ride it, it’ll take you right there. I’m going like now.” He whipped out another skateboard. Now I began to have serious doubts about Helix’s and Felix’s parentage. Maybe they were twin products of an act of sodomy(Felix’s note: Act of sodomy = ****ing an animal. Or having (censored for your sanity) with animals. Well, 3 letters. Starts with S, ends with X. Also referring to gender). Oh well. And please ignore that note Felix made if you already know the meaning. If you don’t, you have an IQ of a turkey. Was it 4? Yep, it was. I think you can learn lots of general stuff by living with Felix…

Back to the point. Helix readied himself. So did Felix. “Coming?” they asked.

I looked at myself and searched myself up and down. I was missing something crucial. “What the hell do a grind the rail with without a skateboard?”

Felix slapped a small hand to his forehead. He was leaning on his sign board for support, which said, “Gimme the running shoes manual before I pop a vessel. Please.” I rummaged through my bag and found the object in question. He leafed through it and then wrote, “Find two sweat bands. I’m sure there were only two on my last count.” Rummaging through my bag and flinging most of its contents behind me. Then I found it.

“Here.” I handed it to him.

The result was…stupid. He exploded and threw so many profanities at me that I can’t even give an exact recall of what he said. The point of which, of course, was to get me to put it on. The sweat bands were weird. They didn’t match. Each one had different patterns. One was half red, half blue, and in the middle of these patches was a small green and orange patch respectively, as in in the middle of the red patch the orange and the blue green while the other had four different roughly fingerprint size patches spread evenly apart on it, one light blue, one brown, one grey and one yellow. I put the second one on my left hand and the first on my right.

And I was then given a briefing.

“Right…we shall ignore that band on your right hand first, and zoom in on the finer aspects of the left one, seeing that it is the most crucial one currently…the different buttons indicate different modes on your running shoes. White is normal. Light blue is snowboard mode. Brown one is sk8board mode(he resorted to shortcuts to save space). Gray one is surfboard. Yellow is levitation mode.” Felix finished with barely a millimetre of space to spare.

“What the hell does that all mean?” I asked.

“You’ll find out. For now, our immediate use is the brown button. And don’t hesitate to use the sweat bands for their original purpose, because the buttons are fingerprint sensitive and can only be reset by the creating companies. I bet you a ***whooping that your dad already had it set for you.”

“I reject.” I ignored him and poked the brown button sceptically. Immediately my eyes widened as a huge board shot out from under my left foot and grew wheels. Only one word for it.

“Wow.” I stared at my feet.

“Let’s rock n roll then!” The “elix” duo hopped onto the rail, Felix first. I wondered how the fat Helix managed to balance the fat bulk on the rail. I stood there stunned, gaping at Felix until…

“YO SHE-*****, LET’S GO!” They both yelled as they disappeared over the edge.

My blood began to boil. And when that happens…somehow everything seems possible right then.

And that falls into the category of riding something you didn’t even know how to in the first place like you’ve done it your entire life. Or maybe because I read Felix’s mind like a skating guidebook thoroughly before even doing that.

Either way, I pushed with my right foot to move the board until I nearly was at the edge of the cliff. I had been heading at an angle so that I was going to run into the rail or fall off. Or both. And that’s when I did it.

Placing both feet firmly on the board, I jumped. The board detached and did a beautiful barrel roll before I landed on it again on the rail and grinded down it. Perfect! I was soon surrounded by the leaf canopy tunnel. Helix, slightly in front of me, gaped at me and said, “That pwned!” I ignored that, looked down and shuddered. I became suddenly aware that I was high up in the air. If I fell…I didn’t even want to think about it.

“W00T!” Someone yelled. And I snapped back to reality.

And realised the rail ended right in front of me. There was a huge gap. And a bit below and in front of me, rode Helix, with Felix further in front with a “THIS IS ****ING GOOD!” sign. Helix gave me a thumbs up sign, and that gave me the courage to do something I didn’t dare do otherwise.

The edge loomed ever closer. My heart was still. It required split second timing. My nerves screamed to jump. But I controlled myself.

Until the last moment.

I pushed and I flew up high, inertia and the force from jumping off the rail’s steep gradient propelling me forward. The board detached from my foot and did a couple of barrel rolls. Inside my ribcage, so was my heart. I could only pray I landed safely…

My board smashed into the rail, the impact knocking the wind out of me. Well, at least I didn’t fall off. I gave Helix a thumbs up sign right back as the board lock itself back into place.

“OLE!” Felix yelled somewhere in front, and Helix did the same thing moments later. I gasped as I realised what happened.

Another jump. Bigger. Meaner. And the other end facing away at another angle. I wasn’t sure if I could make it… somewhere in front and below me, Felix leapt again, spinning a full round in the air while his board did five barrel rolls before he landed. And that one…I’ll tell you later. The bigger threat was looming ahead. I felt scared. I didn’t know what to do. Should I jump?

Yes, My brain answered. At least you have a single chance of making it out of here alive. Well, off this rail alive.

I tensed myself as I slid closer to the edge. My knees bent slightly, ready to straighten and push me into the air. I had something else in mind though.

I jumped. Except I tried to spin 45 degrees so that I could land straight on it. And that went horribly wrong. In my opinion though. Inertia spun me further than that, and I began to look like a living top. My eyes were a blur. I saw green with little patches of blue only. And little yellow things flying around my head.

I smashed into the rail board first, facing the front, and I resumed grinding the rail. Or rather, the board did. And I gasped.

A turn in the path. Nasty. I was dead if I couldn’t figure out…

“Just enjoy the scenery! Let the board lead you!” Helix yelled. In the background, a familiar board said, “May the board be with you.” I smiled and suddenly the board jerked as it grinded the turn.

“Whoa!” I nearly lost my balance, which would have resulted in a long fall that would end with serious injuries, if not death. And then there was another jump. God.

I barely made it, jumping too early. I clutched my chest. Too close. And then another turn. Which made me make a downwards slanting U-turn. Imagine the roller coaster doing that. Then imagine you are on a skateboard with no safety stuff at all. Scary.

“Whee! Oh hey Rinoa, be bloody sharp, your part is gonna get really wild soon!” Helix yelled.

Which meant bad news.

A jump! I made it and immediately after landing there was a turn that nearly threw me off literally. Then a series of hairpin bends and a couple of jumps. Then I made it through another jump after getting past an area where the rail spiralled down, my heart pumping like crazy, and suddenly another hairpin bend spun me around and I saw a blue substance. It was crystal clear. The rail ended right there. The tunnel a little before that. As I realised what the substance was and I appeared back in broad daylight, someone told me to jump. I did, at the same time unconsciously stabbing the white button on the left sweat band.

“Waaaaaaaaa!” I yelled as I flew a few metres before splashing into the water. Which turned out to be a fast flowing river. Oh joy. How did I know that? The pressure of the water behind me pushing me forward at a high speed told me everything. I swam to the surface quickly so that I wouldn’t suffocate. Then I wished I hadn’t.

A huge waterfall loomed ahead. How did I know again? Well, the river ended right there and I could see the horizon, plus the current was incredibly strong here…Felix and Helix must have gone over…they were nowhere near. And then I did too.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

:::Brendan:::

I looked across the room at the fat guy smiling around with Felix. Actually, smiling was the wrong word. They both had big grins plastered on their faces. Apparently his name was Helix. His clothes were nearly dry, and he was sipping hot chocolate with Felix while I watched them. I was feeling hungry myself…But then I just had a heatstroke on the mountain. And Nurse Joy suggested I not eat anything.

We were in the room that Serge and I were sharing in the Cerulean City Pokemon Centre. Serge had gone out on some “private business”. I had wanted to battle Misty, but right now, my legs were tired and my wits dulled. I resembled a walking corpse with a white hat. I was sitting the bunk below mine, leaning against the wall, and watched as they began a game of “Scissors, Paper and Stone”. They were sitting on the floor next to the bed. The wet Felix was creating a huge wet spot on the ground.

I heard the bathroom door open. Rinoa walked into the room wearing her spare clothes, most of her damp hair tied in a ponytail. She was wearing a white shirt which didn’t say anything on the front and a pair of shorts that reached down to her knees.

“Did you get any for me?” She asked, rubbing her eyes.

“Yep. On that table.” I pointed to a small bedside table with a mug on it.

She strode over and picked up the mug of hot chocolate. Felix and Helix were now engaged in an arm wrestling match. Their grunts were the only thing that could be heard in the room. She glared at them, then walked over and sat down beside me, leaning on the wall like I did, and sipping her mug of hot chocolate.

We didn’t say anything. She stared into the mug while I tried not to doze off. It might lead to some embarrassing things…

“Sorry Brendan,” she said softly, “And thanks.”

I didn’t say anything. I turned my head to look at the wall.

“You didn’t have to spend an entire week searching on Mount Moon…My mum only asked you to search for a few days…Besides, my dad has a lot of connections…He should have located me by the end of three days.”

“Uh-huh.” I was trying not to fall asleep, yet I was zoning in and out. I was really gonna fall asleep.

“And thanks for saving us back here.”

That somehow charged me with energy. I turned my head and looked at her. She was staring into the cup. I studied her blue eyes. She turned her head towards me and smiled. “If you didn’t we would have been goners.”

“Well…errr…thanks. Even though I only got my dad to return it to me to search for you…” I said sheepishly, “And I didn’t plan on it to find and grab you guys on the way over from Hoenn.”

“I know, but you still saved us. God knows what would have happened if he hadn’t come along…” Her voice trailed off. I knew what she was thinking. When my Dragonite arrived from Hoenn, he had brought along all three of them, and while Helix and Felix had been good-naturedly talking to Dragonite, Rinoa was unconscious. And those nitwits didn’t realise that her head had been bleeding from a bad injury on a rock. Luckily it had been a shallow wound, but if they were stranded in the river for long, Rinoa would have been dead.

“Let me see your cut.” I sat up and looked her head over for the wound, but couldn’t find it.

“Here.” She sat up too, pointing a finger at the back of her head. I looked behind her and saw a small plaster marking its location.

“Ah. You okay?” I leaned back on the wall again.

“Yeah.”

“Say, what happened on Mount Moon?” I asked.

She sighed. “A long story.” And then she told me everything. When she had finished, I was shocked.

“What the hell…?” I said slowly.

“It’s true…” She sighed and drained the mug of its contents before standing up, walking over to the table and putting it down. She then turned around. “Hey, Brendan, can I sleep on your bed? I’m really tired.”

“Yeah. Chuck my stuff down, I’m too exhausted from running around for so long. And it’s already 10pm. You really need that sleep, and I do too.”

She smiled at me. “Thanks.”

:::Felix:::

I stood on the rooftop of a random building. I didn’t care. I only cared that Rinoa didn’t come looking for me at 2am in the night. I wanted some space to think.

Rinoa might have thought that I had escaped out last encounter with the Maniac ******* unscathed. That was what she said to Brendan before she slept last night. Well, she was wrong. Just because it didn’t show didn’t mean it wasn’t there…

A breeze blew, washing over me, taking away the heat, but not the phobia I had. Of myself.

I wanted to go back to the time and let myself be beat by the Machamp. I would rather face the physical consequences than experiencing the horror of my own actions.

What was it in me that gave me that desire? It was so powerful, it even killed that Machamp at its strength. It couldn’t have been me. It couldn’t. Only a monster could have done that, and I wasn’t! I was just an ordinary Pikachu. With extraordinary abilities yes, but deep inside me I never wanted all of this. I never knew my parents. I never told Rinoa I didn’t like it when she read my mind and delved into my memories. Because I could do the same thing while the link was there. And even though I didn’t want to, I was forced into her memories. She was neglected. Her father kept beating her, while her mother could only beg him to show her mercy.

Well, it was better than never knowing your parents. You never had comfort, no one could support you. You had to live on your own. Like in the Viridian Forest. I was the pack leader, the strongest, the one that everyone envied… Yet, I envied the others. I tried not to look into the trees most of the time, because I didn’t want to see a couple of Butterfree fawning over their new child, or a Kakuna Breaking out of its shell and smiling at its full grown parents.

I was a loner. No one comforted me. Everyone was scared of me. I was emotionless. Hard-bitten. Cold. Empty. No one had ever showed me anything but coldness. I had no parents to show me the meaning of love. No Pikachu aged older than me by five years dared touch me.

Wise men said that even the hardest criminal had love and warmth inside them. I was the only being alive that defied that saying. It applied to everyone. But me. I created an atmosphere of fear simply by opening my eyes. There was a reason I was untouchable.

It was because I had no mercy.

--------------
I strolled through the forest like I owned it. No one complained. I was a hardened hooligan as everyone knew, and no one dared challenge me. The last time I fought, I killed the sweet shop owner’s son. He was 5 years older than me. I still remembered the entire sequence. He wanted a fight to see who was the toughest. A boxing match. His family was rich, affording him the best equipment. It was the talk of town for weeks. And when we actually fought, he had the best of everything, gloves, boots, shoes, even underwear. He was a big bully. Many people were bribed into supporting him. It was either that or death. But people still supported me. I came empty handed.

It ended only one second. He charged towards me and I dealt a purposely fatal blow to his throat. It completely decapitated him. The crowd screamed in horror. I however, looked at my bloodstained hand, smiled and licked it clean. “Delicious.”

The crowd stared at me like I was a monster. I sneered at them. They didn’t know what true power was. Blood soon spread over the grass. I turned my back and left.

“Wait!” The sweet shop owner said, furious. He had tears in his eyes. “Give me back my son! You can’t just leave like that! I want compensation!”

I shoved him to the ground. “Compensation my foot,” I sneered, “Accidents DO happen you know.”

“That was no accident! You purposely killed him.” He yelled at me.

“DON’T. YELL AT ME.” I glared at him. “F*CKING *******, DIE.”

I kicked him in the stomach and grabbed the sharpest rock I could find. I stabbed it into him, ripping out his organs. I particularly enjoyed ripping out his genitals as he screamed in pain, and I left the heart for last. When he had died, I stabbed the rock right into his skull, stuffed his heart into his mouth and left to wash the blood from my fur.

As I was walking to a nearby stream, I allowed myself the rare privilege of an evil laugh that shot through the forest and struck fear in the hearts of both pokemon and human alike.

Of Felix.

----------------------------------

I snapped out of my flashback. It was so vivid…and so like what I had done. I was scared. Was I fated to this? Was I going to be a madman? I shoved the thought out of my head. For now. It was some monster inside of me. Going to swallow me whole. Erasing my sanity, replacing it with madness. I then picked up the violin lying at my feet and began to play something sad. For the Machamp.

Light shone on my face, waking me. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I peeked over the side of the bed and found Brendan peacefully snoring. I smirked and looked over to the other side. Both Serge and Helix were gone. I returned to a sitting position in my bed and checked my pokegear. It was eight in the morning. Just as I was about to clip the pokegear back on the bag strap, it vibrated and I found my mother calling.

“Oh f*ck,” I said, lying back into bed and using the pillow to cover most of my hair. So that my mum wouldn’t know I had long hair. She disapproved of it. Until, in her words, I was more “elegant and lady-like”. To hell with that.

I hit the ‘receive’ button.

“Hello Rinoa,” my mother said.

“Hi,” I answered.

“By the way, I’m okay with you having long hair you know. That stupid thing about elegance was something I said around 6 years ago. So…I think you fit that criteria now!” She chuckled.

“Let me guess,” I said in a mock tone, “I was being spied on?”

“Absolutely correct. I don’t have much time so I’ll just quickly pass you the message.”

“What?” I said lazily.

“Did you ever know you had a twin brother?” my mother said.

“I DO!?” Brendan immediately cursed at the top of his voice. Something along the lines of “Shut the **** up!”. Heh.

“Yes, you do,” my mother sighed.

“So…How come I’ve never seen him before?”

“He was missing. From the day you were born,” my mother explained.

“Oh.”

“I want you to look for him while you’re travelling around. I’m not asking you to spend extra time in each town to look for him, but just try to find him as you go along. He should look just like you, except with red eyes. And no, don’t bother checking Brendan, he’s not.”

“What?”

“Forget it.”

“Is there something that can confirm for sure that someone’s my twin brother?” I asked.

“Your birthmarks. Fine, they’re different. Yours is red and looks like fire right?”

“Yeah?”

“His is the opposite. Blue, water drop. Well, gotta go!”

“Bye mom!”

We hung up.

Honestly, I didn’t care about him anyways. Well, at least I didn’t have to go out of my way to find him.

An hour later I was standing outside Cerulean Gym. I was back in my own clothes. I was ready, but someone else wasn’t.

“Hurry up and finish that ****ing muffin before I shove it up your ***.”

“Not your, it’s j00.”

“Well, whichever! Just finish it already!”

Felix swallowed his muffin whole.

“Now let’s go!”

“Hey, I’ll have indigest-”

He was promptly silenced by a Spearow, a Torchic and a Charmander who all wanted lots of exercise.

“Ready?”

He nodded with a white face.

We entered.

And found a young woman with red hair in her early twenties waiting for us in a completely devoid of water gym. Which was strange. Cerulean Gym was supposed to be part swimming complex and part aquarium. And they should be connected.

“I heard from Brock. Of course I want to test you to the limit. And everything here has been modified especially for you,” Misty said.

I gulped.

“I hope you have a swimsuit,” Misty said, “knowledge of how to swim and luck.” She smirked. “You’ll need it.

“I do have a swimsuit,” I said slowly. “But where do I change?”

“See any boys or windows around?”

“No.”

“Then get to it.”

--------------------

The thing about swimsuits was that before they were wet, they were annoying. Right then, I envied Misty. I had let down my hair, which reached down to my ***. I should get Felix to trim it slightly after this. Hmmm…

I studied the ground. There was the traditional chalk box on the ground, but there wasn’t a referee.

“It’s going to be videotaped.” It was as if she could read my mind. “Now stand in the box.”

“Right.” I obeyed.

Suddenly the ground split open and I fell into the gap.

“AHHHHH-!” I soon hit water, and it got into my mouth. I swallowed it and gagged. Chlorine was no good for my health. I surfaced, gasping. I coughed violently.

“You okay?” Misty had a nasty smirk on her face. That *****. Test me? Humiliate me, more like. I was so going to kill her. The thought of revenge was sweet.

“It’s a 3 on 3 battle. Get ready to be thrashed.” Misty sneered. “Starmie!”

“Starting with your ace already? Shame. Felix!”

“Ooh la la!” He smashed into the water with a surfboard of course, the trademark signboard. It was the right thing to do.

The entire battlefield had been turned into a swimming pool.

“Use electricity, you get zapped. Speak for yourself.” Misty said my thoughts aloud.

“You too.” I said emotionlessly.

I began to tread water. If I didn’t…I already had a scheme. If I used too much energy, I couldn’t beat Misty. With my life intact, that is.

“BATTLE START.” A computer voice emotionlessly said.

“Barrier!” Starmie conjured a colourful barrier.

“Brick break and Iron tail!” Felix smashed the barrier and tried to smash Starmie with his tail. Starmie of course, dodged it. But that wasn’t the point. It was high up in the air…

“Oh ****! Starmie, Barrier!”

“THUNDER!” I screamed triumphantly. Before the starfish could surround itself with a barrier, it became a fried fish. No doubt about that. A loud sizzling noise was heard whenever its charred body touched the water.

“Return.” I could have sworn that she was smirking. “Togetic!”

The white pokemon with pure white wings and weird shapes on its belly appeared. It was in the air…If the battle continued like this, I wouldn’t have to use my trick.

“Return!” The pokemon flew out, ready to smash Felix in the face. I decided to play along.

“Use the same move!” They clashed together, and where they made contact, a white light glowed. They broke contact and sprang back. Both pokemon looked dazed and out of focus. I grabbed the golden opportunity. Or rather white flying opportunity.

“THUNDER!”

“WHAT!?”

History repeated itself as the Togetic, a Normal/Flying type, was turned into another fried food item. This time, I dare say it’s chicken.

Felix smirked.

“Return. Blastoise!” Misty ordered out her final pokemon.

The huge turtle floated in the middle of the pool. Oversized. Whatever.

“Quick Attack!”

Suddenly I could see a victorious smirk on Misty’s face. “Hydrocannon.”

“****. Agility.” I telepathically said to Felix.

But it wasn’t aiming at me.

The huge water blast smashed me in the face and tossed me backwards. I smashed into a wall and slid underneath the cool water…

Turning red.

:::Felix:::

I dashed to my trainer and tried to help her. Blood streamed down the back of her head. Another nasty hit. There was a dent and some cracks surrounding it where her head had hit.

I put her my surfboard so that I could get dangerous without hurting her. and woke her with a small jolt.

“Ready?” Misty smirked across the room. She merely nodded.

“Hydrocannon again. Sweep the room.”

I was now a man with a plan. Or rather, a Pikachu with a plan.

Ever played Megaman? Ever seen them slide down and jump on the frickin’ wall?

I sprinted 45 degrees up the wall, getting closer to the Blastoise.

“Zoom in on that *****’s *******!”

Now I couldn’t take that one lying down. It was waaaaay too mature. **** that b*tch. Calling me a b*tch’s b*stard.

“Let’s end this sh*t with a f*uck you and have a ****ing nice day!” I screamed as I unleashed a Thunderbolt that utterly fried the Blastoise. Misty screamed in pain as the electricity surged through her body. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that my surfboard was plastic? Insulator of electrcity? Hellooooo. And Rinoa had enough sense to stay completely on the surfboard, thank you very much, even though she was a complete jack***. Which means stupid. Blargh. Don't you understand?

One problem.

He was still standing.

Blastoise was out of jack. A sitting duck. And yet…

“FINISH HIM!”

My eyes widened. I couldn’t move. My heart had already frozen in terror.

The monster was fighting for control. And suddenly something hit me right in the face. I flew back and smashed into the wall. And all went black.

“FELIX!”

I grabbed my yellow antagonist and shook him.

“Give it up. Even if he wakes up, all his muscles should be torn. There’s no way he can still fight. That’s our special move.” Misty smirked.

I placed Felix on the surfboard. “Speary!”

My Spearow floated down.

“Crappy pokemon. Hydrocannon!”

I remained silent.

“Heh. I am assured of victory.” She said haughtily. Now I knew why the others were ****ed with Mandy. Too arrogant.

“Not yet.”

“WHAT!?

The Hydrocannon bounced off the Mirror Move twice in a perfect angle such that it flew right back. And Blastoise was outta it.

The attack smashed it and smashed its shell covering, splattering blood all over.

It was over.

And suddenly Speary had a white halo around her.

“Speary!?” We watched as her wings extended to its full length and beyond, the wing muscles tightening and toughening, her legs lengthen and thicken. Her beak became longer, Her entire body colour changed to brown. The plumage at the top of her head was that only thing that was not brown, but it was red.

A majestic Fearow stood before me and squawked.

For man is man and master of his fate.
Alfred Tennyson

Last edited:

umbreot

God of Fusions
Good language is good,..... but too much of it is just...weird...no offence! But English, please, use English.

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
Dragon_dude: Thanks. Glad you managed to protect your PC. Now gurad your password with your life.

umbreot: Too much good language? o_O I didn't use any good language at all. I think. If not I'll be breaking my policy. I plead not guilty My Honour. It's a good thing, but I try to make it simple so that I don't end up messing up long words. Although Felix does use supercallifragelisticexpealitdocious on occasions(and I'm sure I spelt that wrong), I don't think that's good language. Hehe. Well, if you think that's good language, fine with me. Well, actually I'm thinking bad but that's not the point. Thanks for reading and posting! ^_^

P.S. to everyone: I'm in school waiting for my second exam to start. Bwahahaha. See you.

The True Champion

Behold his Power
Nice chapter it was amazing so action packed i don't think it can get any better. Keep up thr good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nylf

;330;Sorry I'm late FTMP, but life comes first. Anyway awesome, and the evolution and quote were awesome. Plus Felix's past is amazing. I mean, it kicks Nylf's past out the window. Laiw(the Wailord, his name is still a work in progress) is still currently a rock in terms of history, and I'm digressing. Sos. Anyway awesome.

;359; Hmmm, maybe Brendan x Rinoa. It's certainly sweet how he spent a week looking for her, even though three days was the limit. And then getting his Dragonite to help find her. Hmm...

;373; Not going to spoil it, but I think I know who Rinoa's twin brother is. Anyway, Flygon fic. Well deserved.

;307; I read it! It ruled!

;330; No baddie, no Jack. Though he was impressed by Felix's psyco side. Now what's Felix going to think of that? *Jack let's out girly high-pitched scream*

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
A little spoiler: Felix's different forms and triggers

Black: Psychotic, out of control mood or extreme emotional pain and stress
Grey: Extreme Righteous anger
White: Happy!(Super Mario RPG, do da, do da, Super Mario RPG, oh, do da day[sing to tune of some stupid song I picked up when I was young)
Blue: Angry. Very angry. That's when he gets dangerous(This isn't the most dangerous though...).
Yellow: Normal

Because exams are over, you may see the next chapter faster than the others. And today is a holiday! (;025; do da, do da) *;025; is set to the cotton field to pick cotton while Rinoa sews shirts and threatened with no pokechow if he doesn't get to it*

Take your time S.F. I can't expect you to errr... read everytime it immediately comes out. I releant the lesson that life comes first when I was reading 22 pages of CoF. And Saber told me to get a job. And my mom was screaming for me to get of teh compy and study for exams(which I didn't do in the first place at all...and I made it through easily)

Thank you Champ. I'm still headless because S.F hasn't sewn my head onto my body yet. I can't say a lot of stuff to you because I don't know how to make that kind of length of reply(^look up) with a one liner. Hmm...it must be my craptastic Literature skillz.

Well that's all for today-

;004; Oh my God, !Felix is picking the cotton! Go !Felix!

Well...If you figure out how to pronouce above sentence correctly you get a trial of using !Felix to do WHATEVER you want. Even kill Joe(Just kidding. Please don't go to that length). Well actually you can decide what he can do...[SPOIL]he's going to be immobile in bed for a week[/SPOIL]

EDIT: 1337 Pikachu post hijacking machine equipped with delete message function. Source: t=64294&page=2&post=78

;025; Heh. That dumb creator and Rinoa hasn't noticed I rigged a machine to cut and bring in the cotton while I hijacked the post with teh trusty laptop. Hehe. Rayquaza is going to get chopped into three far far away into Hoenn. And it's till going to be the same fic. Imagine Jack, think. If Rayquaza dies, who takes over. And when that happens, Somebody gonna getder hurt leel bad. Somebody. I'm not gonna say who. But I think you might know him very well!

Last edited:
T

Tazzari-san

So where is the next Chapter? Are you still thinking about it or do you have not much time?

Nylf

;330; I tazered Jack so he couldn't speak. I'm afraid to say there's always's two Rayquaza's, and a Ho-oh with the power of rebirth, who is the great, great, great, great, great uncle of said Rayquaza's.(They still call him brother since the rest of the sacred four reset their clocks when he is reborn)

;384; Yep, and I don't care how powerful you are, I have connections to a power that surpasses even yours. I'm surprisingly religous.

;250; We believe and all that nonsense. You kick our butt, someone else comes anew. And I'm immortal so you shouldn't even bother attempting to kill me.

;330; Yep, that's right you guys. I apologise for Cina, she's a nutter. Anyway, couldn't you think of better names for the [spoil]Pigonchu[/spoil] than their colours?

;373; This coming from the guy who called a Flygon "Fly".....

;330; *Mutter* ****** Mobius Oh and I did sew you're head back on, I just couldn't post it since it's SPAM.