• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Felix the mutant Pikachu-The craziest in the world!

U

umbreon_lover

awsome new chapters can rinoa hit me with her sledge hammer pleeeeeaase?

S

Shiny_deoxys

Tee hee. I love this fic. I don't know why, but every time i read it I just crack up laughing! I mean everything is just so funny and I love Felix. Seriously, he is probably the best character on this entire site.
Anyway, I hope you post again soon.

S

Shiny anything

i completely agree with shiny deoxys this is an awesome fic

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
Right. You guys can all punch me. Too much Kingdom Hearts and Megaman have kept me from writing the chapter. So hit me. I don't mind. Just don't set Ski's dog on me.

*Has Rinoa take a Earth-sized sledgehammer and pound umbreon lover with it. Ouch*

Thanks all you guys who've read, and new people, enter the circle of madpeople. Old people, I promote you. Now go crazy on your juniors! Never mind.

;025; I have bad Pika gas. *Earth-sized sledgehammer lands on him. Go figure*

So. Here's the moment you've all been waiting for! Tan-ta-ran-ta-ran! Pre-senting Chapter... 14!

P.S. Shiny_Deoxys has the privellege of killing me.

Read and enjoy. Or die. Never mind. Even though waaaaaay shorter than usual.

Chapter 14
-Deathtantz Scyther-Part 2-

:::Rinoa:::

Almost instantly, the metal shimmered, before the mantis Pokemon disappeared. I stood there in shock for a moment.

Suddenly I jumped to one side for no reason. My subconscious had done it; my conscious was going to find out why.

A potted plant split into half as the freak of nature reappeared. Felix ran off into a corridor. I stood and began to run. I felt something tear my shirt as I ran off and when I looked behind, the metallic pokemon had slashed the wall. I tried to delve into its mind to find its weakness, but I couldn’t. In fact, I couldn’t even reach its mind.

Suddenly the silver demon disappeared, and I was forced to run for my life. I quickly dashed down a corridor, turned the corner, turned another corner and came back to the battlefield. I ran right and entered another corridor, where I stopped, leant against the wall and slid down it, trying to catch my breath. I wasn’t particularly good at running, since I didn’t have much stamina.

I heard crashing and smashing. Then an angry Scyther appeared.

“CHIKA!” He dashed at me. This was the end…

Suddenly I jumped towards him, keeping close to the ground, hoping that I would go right between his legs. I felt my shoulders barely graze something before I landed. I quickly got up and ran.

:::Felix:::

I searched the room like a madman, flinging things around. No briefcases or any suspicious object. I dashed out, heading for another room. I had a theory: If that thing was metal, things that were effective against it would work and reveal its weak points. We already tried fire: nothing had happened. So now, I was searching for something more lethal.

I smashed into the next room with a Rollout, and found a briefcase on the standard table that appeared in every room. I ripped it open.

Inside was clothes, clothes, and more clothes. I was about to shut the case when I saw something glinting. It could be nothing or everything.

Minutes later, I was outside the room. I whipped out a very tall ladder used in construction out of my trusty “nowhere” and set it up, climbing up onto it. I took out a portable welder, and ripped open the grill to the air vent. Then I climbed in, stored everything away, replaced the grill and ran on fours. I checked the GPS. Rinoa was two corridors down from my location(Of course I put a tracker on her. I’m not stupid y’know). I ran like my life depended on it and called her on an upgraded PokeNav.

“Hello?” Rinoa sounded tired and scared. Of course she was. A whole hour of running away from a mad pokemon that could easily sever you into half would do that to anyone.

“It’s me.” I had no doubt that she could understand that. “Try to get that little guy stuck.”

“How?” She began to run.

I consulted a map on the premises. “Turn left at the next opportunity.” I checked the GPS against the map I had. She did. I began to order her around for the next one-sixth of an hour while walking towards where I wanted her to be. I was sorry that she had to be the bait. But…there wasn’t any choice. Bloody hell, I didn’t see any other bait around.

“Now turn right at the next opportunity. Then enter the first room you see.” I finally ordered. A silver dot razored up and down corridors, but never turning, only moving in straight lines. This guy’s weakness was that he couldn’t turn or change direction. The Maniac B*stard was crazy. This had to be the worst place to get his minion to fight in.

“Now what?” Rinoa was panting and there was desperation in her voice. Bah. Humans. When they need you, they don’t complain. After that, they go back to before. Sheesh.

“Follow this to the dot.” I reluctantly commanded.

:::Omninescence:::

A metal flash in the sky, then a solitary, Grim Reaper-like figure fell from the sky, missing a scythe, and its hood covering its face. It hovered above the ground as it was missing legs. Its hands were horribly deformed, the fingers attached directly to the wrist.

It stood in front of an abandoned power plant, the old power plant for the Kanto-Johto Magnet train. The door opened by itself, creaking on its hinges, and the personification of impending doom floated in.

Instantly all the electric pokemon feeding spun around in fear, and gathered in front of the intruder to protect their homes. Voltorb, Electrode, Pikachu, Raichu, even baby Pichu…all gathered around the intimidating presence.

All of them combined their powers and launched an attack of unseen proportions. A mere wave, a wall of energy appeared, and both attack and barrier disappeared. The pokemon were shocked. It had failed.

A mere flick of a finger, a colossus appeared, its head smashing through the roof as it fired a giant orange beam at all present, creating a huge flash and a thick smokescreen.

As the smoke cleared and the light vanished, a cruel sight beheld. A huge pool of blood was all over the place. The bones and internal organs of each and every one of those who dared to stand up to the infernal demon littered the ground. It was as if each and everyone of them had been blown up by a bomb that didn’t destroy their remains.

The creature merely continued on, returning the titan to its ball. Amazing how even the most powerful of beasts could be contained within a mere ball that could fit in your pocket.

In another place, a book vibrated, and fell to the ground from its giant shelf. The book itself was gigantic, thicker than the height of a ten-storey building. The pages ruffled and turned to a blank page. Words began to appear, continuing where the words had last ended.

Date: 29th March 5831331 AD

In six years time...A new threat will arise…

I had my back to the wall. This was crazy. I had done all that Felix had asked me to, and I doubted the credibility of his scheme. But he had never failed me anyway, so I had to just wait and see. If it didn’t work, I was so dead. I was directly facing the door, so I was very visible. But I was the bait(though unwillingly), and baits have to make themselves easily seen.

The janitors’ room on the S.S. Anne was quite small, but had multiple exits to facilitate the janitors moving tools.

“CHIKA!” An angry metal blur shot past, and a deep rent marked the place where the freak of nature had clawed the wall in order to come to a stop. Seconds later, the Maniac B*stard’s minion appeared, intent on killing me.

I would have no chance of living through this if it hadn’t been for his carelessness.

He failed to notice the marbles on the floor, and the superglue coated in a thick layer after that.

His feet hit the marbles, and he slipped, lost his balance and did a fantastic somersault before he fell mid-flip and got stuck in the glue.

“SYAAAAA!” He had landed face-up, and he was angry.

I began to run. I had already been briefed on what to do, and I dashed out of another door and shut it just as a huge explosion occurred.

One of the dumbest plans in the world had been set in motion. It was something out of Home Alone or another one of Wile E. Coyote’s lame schemes. Nevertheless, the plan was pretty much foolproof. A killing machine doesn’t really need a brain, and that is its downfall.

Suddenly something metal appeared in my “cross-hairs”, and the killing machine let loose a loud roar, discontent that it had been caught.

“****tard,” I muttered as I quickly welded open the air vent grate beside me, and took out a shiny spherical capsule.

A grenade. But it wasn’t an ordinary grenade. It was one that was designed to pierce through metal. In short, armour-piercing grenades. Some bodyguards usually brought them along in their bag of tricks. And only rich or important people had bodyguards. And the chances of such a bodyguard on a luxury liner that costs maybe half a million per ticket? 75% on my last calculation.

The bag of tricks I had stolen included a few standard guns, as well as machine guns and sniper rifles. Really, this bodyguard had to be an assassin in disguise.

He had also kindly provided 10 of those armour-piercing grenades for me. One was enough. But I loved overkill anyway. I pulled off all their safetys, pressed the button that would began the countdown, shoved them all down and ran, not bothering to shut the hatch. You see, I had ten or less seconds to run, and ten seconds already isn’t a lot of time. Call me a crazy b*stard, but what the hell.

I ran like nuts, knowing full well that I could die if I didn’t run fast enough.

“AIEEE!” Flames licked my feet, and I pushed my speed further than what I normally managed.

I think I could see La-la land just about then, some crazy concept of Heaven that some nutty Pidgey had muttered this morning during my morning training session. Even though I felt bad, I kicked its *** using various unarmed martial arts and then cut it into four with my new twin swords. If Rinoa ever found out how much I spent, she’d kill me. And God would be absolutely displeased with the way I was training even though I mangled him and brought him into the Pokemon Centre innocently enough to be believed. Back to my exploits.

Soon, the metal under my feet heated up. You have to remember that I’m in an air vent, and air vents are typically made of metal, and metal conducts heat very well. Get my drift? Hope so.

I think I made a sonicboom as I ran like crazy to escape the heat. Ouchie for my blisters after that. Never mind.

Of course, soon the flames stopped attempting to take my life by disappearing for good, and I returned to my bag of tricks to pick out insurance.

The AK-47 is nothing short of a powerful gun, and if you play Counter-Strike, you would be aware of its 1337ness, and if you haven’t played the famed game, you would do best to remember that the AK-47 is insanely powerful.

Anyway, in real life, the AK is a gun nonetheless, and it happened to be the gun in the box with the most amount of ammo. Which is good insurance. Check your local dictionary or library if you are unsure of the term insurance.

Anyway, inspection is necessary. And I will not compromise my safety. Nooooo. I ran all the way back and fell into the room.

The room was completely darkened. The lights fused, the air vent stopped short of the room, and an insane nutter was waiting to kill me.

I heard the sound of air being cut, and I fired at will.(No one called Will is on the ship, so take it as the ordinary dictionary definition of will, as a noun) A loud scream, and the cyborg ran out of the room. No matter how it survived. Taking care of Number One is most important, and I ran to a completely wrecked door where four limbs were struggling to heave a heavy metal door of the body beneath. (GPS rulez.) I used the gun as a lever to lift the door high enough so that the person underneath could escape(only because I was too lazy to kick the door off her), and Rinoa crawled out, panting.

“Couldn’t you have warned me about that?” She whined. “Suddenly the door just squashed me under it! Do you have any idea how heavy it was?”

“Apparently our quarry has survived the impossible. So shut up and run.” I ran up the nearest air vent as quickly as possible and headed for my “base”.

:::Omninescence:::

The hooded figure glided into the next room, having survived the Explosions of fifty Electrodes together and twenty Raichu Thunderbolts together in addition to killing off most of the abandoned building’s inhabitants in a single attack after nullifying their combined attack. He glided to the Generator Room, where a giant yellow bird stood ready to fight to the death.

“ZAPDOS!” He cried. The hooded figure simply waved a hand, and a Scyther whose scythes and legs were covered in adamantium appeared. It was panting, and smoke billowed from its body. Instantly the air turned to ice. The hooded figure’s presence was so intimidating, even the air changed with his emotions. Zapdos screeched.

A huge Thunderbolt ripped through the roof and struck the Scyther, making it drop to one knee. Zapdos flew into the air, screeching triumphantly. The figure waved its hand again, and the Scyther screeched in pain and got to its feet. The figure flicked a finger, and suddenly Zapdos collapsed. The bird looked to the left, where his wing had been, there was a red liquid and a numbing pain. It felt as if its back was broken.

The figure glided in front of Zapdos and bent down. It held out a single red-and-white ball. Zapdos screeched. Getting captured was bad enough. Captured by a mere red-and-white-ball used for the common pokemon…He would not let himself be captured so easily!

He snapped at the hooded figure, and the hooded figure stabbed his fingers into his eyes, tearing the eyeballs out. Zapdos screamed in pain, and he felt his other wing leave him, as well as his legs. Then he felt the pokeball suck him in, where he gained temporary peace. The ping of the pokeball announced his humility to all in the building, the soft sound in the icy silence echoing around.

The figure waved a hand and the Scyther disappeared. Then he raised his head to the sky and the hood fell back, and his face contorted into an evil laugh as the sound echoed all around.

The Maniac B*stard disappeared after reveiling in his victory…

2 minutes before, I had been walking. Now, I was firing at the crazy invention of a madman, who was now spinning his blades in a perfect circle.

It had been ten minutes after the last attack, and now the guy was back to kill. The entire metallic body had been torn off during the explosion, save for the mechanism that made his legs move so incredibly fast, and the razor-sharp claws covered by adamantium that made the feat of deflecting bullets possible as well as ripping anything in its way into pieces. Incredibly, underneath the armour was real flesh and blood. Work of a genius.

Crazy pet for a crazy b*stard. Heck.

Soon I completely ran out of bullets, and I might have found myself at his mercy if not for…

As he charged for a slash, I ripped out one of my swords and parried the blows while escaping into an air vent built into the wall, then ran for my life back to my bag of tricks to find other effective equipment.

I searched and searched, but I kept coming up with bad news. Now I required strategy.

I heard a clanging sound as I was about to turn the corner and spun around. The sight beholding me made me gasp.

The machine was still alive. But it wasn’t just a machine. It was the real deal sealed into an invincible walking crypt. Near invincible, but you get my point. Most of the metal had been blasted off his body, but the metal at its arms and legs still held. And I could tell those were essential to its efficiency.

“GRAAA!!!” It disappeared, and I ran for it. I turned a corner, just in time for the Scyther to smash into the wall.

I don’t know what made me do what I did next. Maybe it was desperation. Or a rash move.

“Mandy, Flamethrower!” I cried as I sent out the fire lizard.

“Take this, metal crap!” She yelled as she let loose a stream of fire that razed the mantis. Obviously every single one of my pokemon had witnessed the fight I had had.

The mantis screamed in pain as it walked towards us like a zombie regardless of the pain.

“HARDER!” I screamed in frustration. I was going to die. The Scyther was about to reach Mandy. A close enough distance to kill her. Then it would be my turn to taste the fatal claws…

Mandy put all her power into the attack, but still it managed to struggle into range, and just as he was about to go off with Mandy’s head…

Mandy began to grow bigger. Her muscles bulged, she grew a horn-like structure sticking out of the back of her head, her skin colour darkened, and the flame on her tail burst into a gigantic flame as her Flamethrower became more intense in power, and the Scyther shrieked in pain.

“BLAST BURN!” I screamed. Mandy immediately blasted a giant beam of fire from her mouth without ceasing Flamethrower, and the mantis smashed into the wall, the armour on its legs melted and burnt. I could see the deformed legs of the pokemon, and pity filled my heart.

I heard a thump. Mandy had collapsed. I withdrew her into her pokeball and put it back in the bag, whispering thanks to her as I did. Then I quickly ran.

:::Brendan:::

“Oh man…” I was tired and thirsty and most definitely injured. I had been accused of being a molester, got beaten by humans, then had another round of getting beaten up by pokemon before I was thrown out of the building with my pokemon. I could almost hear broken bones grinding against each other with every single step I took, and I was still cross-eyed from the Karate Chop a Machop had smashed me with. My hands were limp, and my legs hurt so much they could hardly hold me up.

“Today is a horrible day.” I muttered under my breath, and my pokemon shook their heads and sighed. I was running late, and I now had another bruising appointment.

I reached the bush, and I was surprised to find that I was still staring as blank air. I wasn’t looking at a very angry person nor was my face pressed against the ground after a large metal object made quick work of me.

“No beating?” Suddenly all my injuries seemed to vanish as I realised what had happened.

“Hallelujah?” My Mudkip seemed to say.

“Nope.” I thought aloud for my Mudkip. “I must find Rinoa.”

He had a skeptical look on his face. “Leave her.”

I stared at him. “Are you kidding? I’ll get killed twice over. Rinoa’ll kill me, and then when my body reaches my mum she’ll mangle it before burying it. After that she’d kill herself, come to Heaven and beat the living **** out of me for eternity.”

I learnt that my Mudkip had a few million facial expressions right then as he raised an eyebrow. “You have a bad lot in life.”

“Sue the gods above. Whatever you believe in.” I headed off to the Pokemon Centre.

Three minutes later, I was out of the center unscathed and with a rapidly increasing heart rate, and though I would have liked nothing better than to take a nap, I began a slow search of the city.

Son of a b*tch, oh son of a b*tch, we cannot ween we must admit.
Who could it be, who set j00 free, he really must be an ox-head.
” I sang as I ran from a burnt, unhappy, and very violent cyborg while attempting to shoot it dead. I checked my watch. 5 pm. Yawn. When we got out of this mess, there would be another mess to clean up.

Back to the point, the bumbling half-machine’s claws had held, and the bullets merely ricocheted off the spinning cyclone of the blades.

“How could a place unabundant with charm create a b*stard with a scythe for an arm?” I sang another line as I ran up a vent, and seconds later a scythe punctured the vent and began to tear a straight line for me. And it moved faster than I did.

“COCKY SON OF A B*TCH!” the mantis screamed.

“Wow. I thought you were mute,” I replied. All the running was beginning to take its toll, and I was beginning to tire from all the bloody running. And the blade was about to cut my ***.

“DIE!” The scythe sank into my butt.

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-OWWWR!” I made a very ear-splitting screech that combined a cat’s screech with some random cowboy’s idiot cry.

“Flamethrower!” I heard a familiar voice yell.

Instantly my antagonist screeched, and I ran for my swords and my life. Blood dripped from my ***, but that was the least of my priorities. That lousy b*stard had humiliated me, and it still smart(well, it being only a couple o’ minutes later…). Of course I wanted my revenge. It’s sweet, ya’ know. Sweet as heaven. Especially when you save your own *** in the process. [Author’s note: What an irony. Felix: Okay. BUT YOU WROTE THE DAMN SCRIPT! Author: Argh! Can’t delete this note! Curse that creation!]

I grabbed two very shiny sheaths with their contents safely inside and tied a headband around my head. I didn’t have a samurai helmet, so some bloody **** I picked up from a book would do. Anyway, I strapped those sheaths to my…errr…roly-poly body and began a crafty scheme.

:::Brendan:::

One hour had passed, and I still had no luck. And a few run-ins with fences, pillars, lampposts, dustbins and general obstructions made me still cross-eyed. And as I made my way back to the Pokemon Center I nearly got into 20 car accidents and ran into a further 10 more lampposts. I mentally rated this the worst day of my life.

Just as I was about to run into the hard cement of the Pokemon Center, I heard footsteps. It miraculously cured me of cross-eyeness, and I spun around only to see a face before I was comically run over and stomped on by a crowd. Go figure.

When I could finally pick myself up, I saw many people headed in my direction(which would make sense because I was right beside the door to the Center) from the gargantuan ship in the dock of Vermillion Port. A brainwave hit me, and I ran towards the ship.

The police were already there when I arrived.

“Hey kid, you can’t go in!” Officer Jenny said, holding me back.

Before I go on, I would like to explain something about our police force. Basically every town has an Officer Jenny overseeing the entire operations of the town’s police force, while recruits are fair game to join. Same goes for Nurse Joys and the Pokemon Center staff. Okay, enough explanation.

“I think my friend’s in there,” I said coolly.

The woman raised an eyebrow. “Shouldn’t you show some tension?”

“After running into a gazillion lampposts and numerous building walls? Hard. And my brain’s a plate of scrambled eggs.”

Officer Jenny rolled her eyes and grabbed a walkie-talkie from the belt on her waist. “Alpha, there could be a-” She paused and asked me, “How does your friend look like?”

“She has brown hair, blue eyes, and has one of those prototype running shoes that can reach 200km/h.”

Amazingly, all that information was relayed. But I wasn’t done. As attention slipped off me, I dashed right into the boat without being seen.

:::Omninesence:::

And it’s big and it’s strong and it’s quite plain to see
That this is a job for the great Crazy One.

And the one he believes in, of course.

Prophecy 13:37

I was running away as fast as I could. With three pokemon out of my four down, and the last one being somewhere in damn ceiling way up high, I was pretty much defenceless. And the crazy guy’s claws hadn’t melted. I only managed to smash all of the metal on his arms, but the dangerous portion has still there.

I spun a corner and rested for a while behind the wall. The insane pokemon must be tearing up the tunnels I had run up. His metallic leg implants had given him an incredible speed boost, but in return when destroyed his legs were so incredibly weak that an exhausted me could outrun him, and coupled with all the damage he had taken he was like a snail. I was safe for now.

“Crazy b*stard…” I muttered as I panted, trying to recover my breath.

:::Deathtantz:::

I could almost smell the blood I was going to draw. I had already drawn a lot though. Eight humans and fifteen Pokemon. Five police and three civilians. I licked my lips. Make that four civilians.

I watched as she doubled over, her hands on her knees, gasping for air. I could smell the sweat in her hair, on her skin, dripping from her body.

I walked out from the corner I was peeking from. I could see my charade had paid off as she looked up and her brilliant blue eyes widened in shock. Before she could muster the strength to run, I charged up to her and slashed.

“Oh where, oh where could that ***hole be
Oh where, oh where could he be?

With his *** so wide
And his feet ****ed up
Oh where, oh where could he be?” I sang as I marched through another corridor. I stopped at a corner, unable to contain the pent-up rage I had at my inability to find that Scyther, the cowardly creep.

Just then Rinoa flew out from that corner and slammed against the wall. It was a T-shaped intersection, so she flew at a 90-degree angle. There was a deep gash in her stomach and blood was streaming from it. Her red eyes were barely open, liquid the same colour as her eyes was streaming out of the corner of her mouth and she looked like she was in incredible pain. Her right hand was over the wound and her left hand was at her side.

“Guh!” Her eyes shot wide open and looked at me before her eyes closed and her head slumped to one side.

I heard the sound of metal hitting metal and I knew what to do.

“KAMEKAZE!!!” I charged around the corner, hands closed around the hilts of my swords.

He ran. Faster than I did. I ignored the pain in my *** and ran faster.

We zigzagged through various corridors, and then we turned a corner, and immediately he stopped at the end. I had chased him into a dead end, containing doors to rooms. He was cornered.

But so was I. How would I get across those insane claws?

:::Omninesence:::

The two Pokemon stood facing each other across the length of the corridor. The Scyther crossed his arms and placed them at either side. The Pikachu’s arms crossed, and his hands gripped the hilts of the swords at his side. They both bowed and inclined their heads.

Good swordsmanship…

Suddenly they ran at each other, and in the blink of an eye, they had stopped where their opponent had been a second earlier, both with their blades held in front of them.

You must be strong…child…

A boy wearing a weird hat, carrying a girl in his arms, chanced upon the scene.

MURDERER!

His mouth fell open at what he saw next.

You were meant to save us…not desert us…

A white flash…

YOU’RE A MONSTER!

Progress is the activity of today and the assurance of tomorrow.
Emerson

Last edited:

The PikaMew Fanatic

Go go Poké-Rangers!
Awesome chapter. Good description and no spelling mistakes as far as I can see. I think my favorite part of this chapter would be when Mandy evolved.

The True Champion

Behold his Power
That was a great chapter and i have to agree with shiny deoxys felix is the best and it was so cool when mandy evovled i thought chic would first but maybe she did i don't remember but what ever great chapter i can wait for the next one. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Nylf

;330;Sorry I'm late. Very nice, though the cliff hanger is an evil nearly worthy of myself.(You won't believe a cliff hanger I have planned).
;359;(Gagged on request)
;373; Everything fine, but the note midway ticked me off a little. But I blame Felix the Pikachu not Felix the author for that. Overall, Flygon award easily. Keep it up.
;249-d;Deathtantz! Deathtantz!
;330; RAYQUAZA!
;384; You yelled, ah Jack? Is it that time already?
;249-d;Oh no*girly scream as Rayquaza pulls out his custom chainsaw/shotgun/buster sword/Ultimate Weapon/you name it it's in there:D*
;330; Ah, I missed that. Anyway awesome, keep it up.

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
Formerly Dragon_dude35d: *salute* Thanks a bunch. And you're maturing. I think. And hit me anyway if I'm wrong.

;005; MY LOOKS ARE RUINED! *inconsolable*

;025; *hands over new book, "101 ways to annoy people(for Pikachus)" to you. Or your Pikachu. We'd prefer the Pikachu.*

Thanks again. *promptly kills off Felix with a shotgun*

EDIT: You'll love what happened between Felix and Deathtantz. Megaman Zero-style ending. Hehehe.

Teh true champ(but you ain't the people's champ): I know Felix rocks, it's MY OWN customized bedtime story, and if I don't enjoy it, something's wrong. Hehehe.

Don't worry, Chick didn't evolve. I'll save that for something of epic porportions. I ensure an increased heart rate when she does.

Nylf(Shiny Flygon my ***[/SPOILER]): I couldn't resist putting that note in, so I covered with Felix. So I'm at fault. *expects punch*

Aww...I have worst cliffhangers planned. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened. Okay, roughly what happened.

Send my regards to Jack and tell him I might make a bumbling evil Metal Rayquaza. I have worse planned though. If I tell you everyone will explode. And Rayquaza can't wield a Buster Sword, he's too weak. Hehehe. And Rayquaza can't pull out his intestinal tract, right? No way. Nuh-uh.

Between housework, holiday homework and gaming, I'll try to write as much as possible... Right now get speculating. Hehehehehehehe.

Last edited:

The PikaMew Fanatic

Go go Poké-Rangers!
Felix_the_mutant_pikachu said:
Formerly Dragon_dude35d: *salute* Thanks a bunch. And you're maturing. I think. And hit me anyway if I'm wrong.

;005; MY LOOKS ARE RUINED! *inconsolable*

;025; *hands over new book, "101 ways to annoy people(for Pikachus)" to you. Or your Pikachu. We'd prefer the Pikachu.*

Thanks again. *promptly kills off Felix with a shotgun*

EDIT: You'll love what happened between Felix and Deathtantz. Megaman Zero-style ending. Hehehe.
*;025;:Thanks for the book! -evil laugh- Sorry I haven't been around much, I've been on vacation.*
-shoves Pika out of way-
You're right. I am maturing. Not by much, but I am more mature. Can't wait for the next chapter. BTW which MZ game do you mean?

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
Doesn't matter. Prefer 3/4 though. Kill a boss with your Z-Saber. Mwahahaha

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
...Do I always have to give in in the end, Felix?

Okay, you guys may not know me, but Felix there *Points at the innocent looking Pikachu with Puppy dog eyes* introduced me to Serebii about six months ago. Now, ever since the Christmas awards started, he has been constantly nagging me for no reason to stop being a clost reader in his fic and review. I didn't want to but somehow... I always give in. (You're gonna pay, Felix-boy).

A-HEM! Now, onto the review.

I like the touch of humor in this story, though not as funny as T-girls XDXD. Very 'colorful' language, it does make me flinch a little. *Twitches* (For pete's sake, Fe, you're only 13!) (-.-) Anyway... interesting storyline, good descrpition, not many grammar mistakes, a few typos and spelling errors; nothing too bad. I still like the Scyther. Hopefully, you'll add more dark pokemon. (As you can see, I have an attachmant to 'em Dark-types) My persornal fave was when the Pika kill the Ma-whatever with his sword/inpoke strength (Or size)...whatever. --;

For now, I'll give it a 8/10.

Knightblazer - ;359;

PS: Felix, I have still one question to ask in MSN.

Last edited:

The PikaMew Fanatic

Go go Poké-Rangers!
Felix_the_mutant_pikachu said:
Doesn't matter. Prefer 3/4 though. Kill a boss with your Z-Saber. Mwahahaha
Oh, do you mean when you slash them for the final hit and they explode? That's cool...

S

Shiny_deoxys

Yes! Felix finally wrote another freakin' chapter. I've been waiting for this for like, ever. Anyways, I caught a few spelling errors,

was pretty much defenceless

It's defenseless.

all my injuries seemed to vanish as I realised what had happened

Realized

disappeared after reveiling in his victory…

Reveling

I made a sonicboom as I ran like crazy
Sonic boom.

Meh, there might be more, but I'm too lazy to go that far in depth. All in all, it was great and I'm glad to have read it. I really like the personification of this Scyther, it is a truly wicked character. Thanks for writing, and if you keep it up I won't have to kill you!!!

skiboydoggy

Ski > You
Spelt Kamikazae wrongly.
Anyway, a little more awkward than your previous chapters, partially because of the lessened amount of humour, but decent nonetheless.

S

Spewy05

I read through the first few chapters! I really like Felix. Is that your name or something? I will continue reading. I think this it has a great story and good writing.

skiboydoggy

Ski > You
To answer Spewy, no it is not his name. His name is Wilson, as you will discover at about Chapter 10.
Oh, and Felix, you have an RP you need to reply to. And KB as well. Grr...

T

Tazzari-san

Um... I may be annoying but is anyone gonna be here or am I the only (and last) one to check this Thread out?

The PikaMew Fanatic

Go go Poké-Rangers!
Tazzari-san said:
Um... I may be annoying but is anyone gonna be here or am I the only (and last) one to check this Thread out?
I'm still here. Everyone else is just waiting for the next chap to be posted.