• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Felix the mutant Pikachu-The craziest in the world!

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
ya the MIGHTY SLEDGEHAMMER OF OLD has returned. I can't Believe they switched Misty with May; that sue of a character doesn't realize that a venasaur that was training before she was born can't be beaten by a pokemon that being trained for like 4 months tops... type advantage or no... Sorry you May fans out there she a sue in my eyes and i respect your opinion if you like her or not i won't dispute it.

back to the point... My fave is either Felix or Rinoa... i can hardly tells. on one hand we got giant sledgehammer of head bashing. on the other we got flaming tail of doom. flaming tail, giant hammer, flaming tail, giant hammer, flaming tail, giant hammer, I CANT CHOOSE

ya... and i just read all posts u get more into the story (i do) if you read what peoples' thoughts were as it was made.

and a question for the author...

If you say, HAD to give the characters of Brendan Rinoa and Felix a religion wich religion would they have? (you may make up your own if ur ready to describe everything about it =) good luck)

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
Ultaflame: I will...X_X When I actually manage to do it, that is.

Anyway, the new revised version will have differently named characters and a whole new depth...But don't worry, your favourite characters will retain their flavour. One will just go by a different name.

ultimate_pokemonmaster:

Four hours!? You give me too much credit. Was it THAT long...?

ANd anyway, sorry for the searching, but I find it better since you can read people's comments. ^_^ And that's some of the fun, mehthinks.

ANd don't worry, Sledgehammer will see as much screentime as here, if not more. Mostly because Sledgehammer's anti-Felix powers help keep everyone sane. XD

If I had to give Brendan, Felix and Rinoa a religion...

Brendan: Christian (Just fits him somehow.)
Rinoa: Atheist (She doesn't believe in anything, not even herself.)
Felix: Pikachuism (Felix founded Pikachuism. Pikachuism forever!)

And there's your answer. XD

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
oh darn it! I again find myself debating between Rinoa and Felix...

your not going to rename Rinoa are you? and rename the characters so they arent Yellow and blue or red that could be a last name.

oh? the new reason to debate between them? haha i am atheist but with the introduction to Pikachuism may be enough to convert me to Pikachuism i dont know if i should remain atheist or become Pikachuistic.

what do u tink?

ATHEISM/PIKACHUISM FOREVER WOO WOO WOO ATHEISM/PIKACHUISM IS DA BEST CUZ *insert beat and rythym from...* WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU! THATS RIGHT ATHEISM/PIKACHUISM WILL HUH? YES US OF THE ATHEISM/PIKACHUISM WILL! ROCK YOU! WE WILL! WE WILL WHAT? *characters in background* ROCK YOU*singers* WE WILL WE WILL *for the 'Rock You' part both background and singers sing* ROCK YOU WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!*song repeats this verse 3 times before fading out to 'We Will We Will Rock You!'* *when fade finishes* ATHEIS/PIKACHUISM ROCK YOU SOCKS!

take out either Atheism or Pikachuism in the song leaving the one you follow in the lyrics.

I made a song thats basically a copy off an old (but awesome) song. lols should i delete that part of my post? if you say yes I will readily exterminatify it...