• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fellow Aussies! I have our release date!

MEWSY=)

<<<I got it!!!!!!!!!
ok bak on subject. could Conquistador
plz make a web poll plz to c wat others have heard

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
Sure, could you plz give me the exact question though?

EDIT:

@Johto Fan; Yeap, june 1st, and the preorder is 70 bucks.

Night_Walker

2. I believe EB Games, nintendo australia hasn't updated the D/P section since 19 of Feb, so that shows us how much they care about us knowing the release date -_- (sarcastic.)

EB games WOULD know, because they'd get their info straight from their supplier about when they get the stocks in and when they're allowed to sell them etc...

Um... it wasn't that long ago that EB Games was telling us that it was gonna be out in SEPTEMBER. They could well be right but until I see the date up on Nintendo Australia I won't start a count-down.

I don't see why Nintendo Aust would tell the stores and yet not put it up on the Website.

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
I don't see why Nintendo Aust would tell the stores and yet not put it up on the Website.

Cos they lazy xP

Also, Johto lover, from my memory of preordering crystal from EB, i think u can put it any amount from like $10-$70 on it, and then when it's released adn u go to pick it up, u just pay the rest then.

MEWSY=)

<<<I got it!!!!!!!!!
ah something along the lines of ....."what date hav u heard that d/ps coming out in Australia?
1. 1st June
2. other
or something like that

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
K, cool, i'll put it in when i get a chance, got a few pms to read right now, lol.

EDIT: np, johto fan, glad to help ^_^

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
Nintendo haven't said otherwise, in fact they haven't said anything at all. EB Games would know because of reasons i posted in my other post. (Shipping, stock etc..)

Spire

soiya
EB Games still says September to me. And I've got three of them near me.

I think this should still be taken with a grain of salt. I'm not believing it until Nintendo Australia does something official.

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
You guys have got to remember, pokemon isn't THAT big. EB Games have bigger things to worry about than D/P.

Just out of curiosity, what store was that?

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
I asked the guys at southland, and then rang chaddy for confirmation, they said 1st June too...

(maybe by chance you got the guy who was on his first day xP)

Spire

soiya
Biggest shopping centre in Australia, possibly southern hemisphere.

EVERYTHING is important to those guys.

Night_Walker

I asked the guys at southland, and then rang chaddy for confirmation, they said 1st June too...

(maybe by chance you got the guy who was on his first day xP)

Well that is annoying... Because it should go into the computer which'd be the first thing a new guy would check.

Okay I guess that may well be the date... I'm still very cautious about trusting EB Games, maybe Chaddy is just a bad store compared to the others...

Oh well now I can start complaining about how stupid it is that because of how slow Nintendo did the one or two little re-programming things that needed to be done we have to wait a whole extra month and bit longer then the US.