1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Female shiny alolan vulpix for male

Discussion in 'Let's Go, Pikachu & Eevee' started by Jytalithepanda, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Jytalithepanda

Jytalithepanda New Member

Hey everyone! I’m looking for a female shiny alolan vulpix because fate decided to be cruel and give me a male after weeks of blood, sweat, and tears trading Pokémon to get a shiny....please I beg of you, any benevolent soul kind enough.... I’ll give you my shiny ninetails too if I have to!
    (No I’m not willing to trade for anything else, alolan Vulpix is my favorite Pokémon)

2. Serebiilex

Serebiilex New Member

if you want give me your email to talk and iam sure you will be happy with the result

3. Jytalithepanda

Jytalithepanda New Member

Hey! Do you have one for me? I can start up a trade! Just give me a Pokémon code when you’re ready!