• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Feral Pokemon Circus [RP Thread]

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Rock ‘n Roll the Doduo
Run Away
Peck, Quick Attack, Rage, Fury Attack, Pursuit and Uproar

The Twin Bird Pokemon nearly fled but the sound and view of real food attracted them back. They were still quite cautious and untrusting not knowing if this was some kind of trap, planted by humans to get a bunch of pokemon together and capture them or genuine place to eat. They stay at the edge of the group still ready to run at a moment notice as soon as it seem like danger

The human began to talk about starting a circus. He wanted to use them so he could make some money. That what they thought until his illusion was dispelled and a pokemon was left behind. Some of them went for the whole circus thing; and many other seemed indecisive. Rock ‘n Roll was simply unsure; they didn’t spend enough time with the right people to know what a circus was. But from the loud one purple one it seem it had something to do with fighting, which the pokemon was no good at.

“I don’t trust him,” Roll quietly converse to his other head and he looked upon the shiny Zoroark. Keeping his head low he glared at the pokemon just to let him know he didn’t trust him. “How do we know that he not working with the humans to capture us?”

“He seemed to understand more than well enough, I think we can believe him.” The other head Rock silently replied back. Turn his more hopeful eyes from the Zoroark and pointed it towards to his other head. “And this circus thing sound like it could be interesting. It’s much better than our lifestyle now.”

“Nothing good with come from this, I can feel it.” The right head scoffed as he spat out his skepticism about this whole plan. All he could see at the end of his was is feeling from some humans. “But I won’t try to stop you if you want to.”

“You always think that. Beside if it doesn’t work out; we’ll get out quick.” The twin headed bird moved in a hair closer and looked up at the shiny pokemon once more. One head still furiously glaring and the other offer a more friendly and cheerful expression. And the head know as Rock spoke up, “We are not good at fighting, but if there’s anything else we can to in this ‘circus’ we would like to give it a try.”

Skillfulness

Cheese the Eevee ~~~ Cream the Purrloin
Run Away ~~~ Limber
Quick Attack, Bite, Sand-Attack, Take Down, Detect, Charm ~~~ Fury Swipes, Fake Out, Slash, Night Slash, Captivate, Sucker Punch

“Come one, come all, to the Feral Pokémon Circus! Now, hear me out. Recently, a circus troupe that traveled through this region has disbanded, their possessions abandoned at a junkyard not far from here. I know how hard it is for you all to find food. How hard it is to survive the way you are now. I want to end that. Humans have hurt you. I can see that and understand that just by looking into your eyes. I know that feeling. I want to help. I know some of you. I've met you before. Some of you have no reason to trust me. But here it is. I am one of you."

Cream merely raised her eyebrows at the Zoroark as it changed from human to its original form. She did have to admit, however, that he was incredibly charismatic and charming. She felt herself being convinced in spite of her careful judgment. But he did assure them he could help them get more food. Maybe it was a trick, but maybe not.

“You can call me Roark the Zoroark, the ringmaster of this little circus. If you choose to join me, we no longer have to scavenge for scraps, no longer have to beg the humans to provide for us. Now, they'll be begging us not to leave. So who's with me?"

Cream looked into the distance to think a moment while other Pokémon piped up with questions or arguments. Well I’m a dark-type like this Zoroark and I for one wouldn’t trust him. Our type is notorious for being tricksters and naughty in every way possible. He seems to be a good guy; something about him just sets me off a bit. Plus I have Cheese to think about. But really, does joining the circus seem so bad? She glanced around at the others.

A small Joltix expressed her doubts. A noisy Loudred (how appropriate) whined about not wanting to be a dancer. A Doduo offered to help. Aside from them, there were some burly Pokemon that Cream supposed would help lug cargo and protect them if things got rough. A few crafty types were hanging around that could easily entertain the crowd. For her and Cheese, if she was willing to go through with it and Cream was sure she would be, they could use their athletic abilities to do acrobatics and dance. Cream had seen a few circuses with her previous owner and liked the acrobats the best. It was an exciting display of balance and grace and Cream decided she wanted to take the opportunity to perform these acts herself.

“I would like to help as well. I have a young friend and we would be able to perform acrobatics and dance routines to entertain the audience, Roark the Zoroark,” Cream proclaimed, stepping forward some to make her presence more known. Also, she thought, I can offer my experience of the human world and decide the best places for us to set up with my knowledge of the regions. I guess having a trainer was good for something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Cheese was calm and relaxed under the bush, vaguely listening to the strange person talking. He was talking about how he understood they were hurt and wanted to help which Cheese though was very nice of him. But he was a human. She didn’t trust them very much. When he suddenly turned into a Pokémon though, she became much more interested and hoped Cream would feel the same.

For the most part, Cream made decisions for the two of them. She was smarter, older, and had more experienced as she liked to say. Cheese was fine with that though. Cream usually made very good decisions and she liked Cream a lot. They helped each other and it made life easier and more fun. Before Cheese was lonely and it was hard to stay safe and get by, but Cream knew more and could keep them safe and help them survive with her knowledge of things. In fact, though Cheese didn’t like to think about it, she might not have made it far in life if Cream hadn’t come by.

This circus thing sounded like fun too and since the Roark guy even promised he could help them find food, well then Cheese was sold! She looked at Cream thinking, she knew that look from her, and was so excited when she said they could help. Cheese almost dashed out of the bush to tackle and give her a hug. But Cheese knew better and she stayed hidden, silently squealing for joy. Today has been a really good day!

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Luna the Espeon
Magic Bounce
Psychic, Future Sight, Telekinesis, Trick, Double Team, Charm

The Oran berry had almost reached Luna when it dropped to the ground. Luna had been distracted by the arrival of two new Pokémon on the scene. There was an older looking Purrloin approaching the Zoroark called Roark, and an Eevee that seemed to be very young, who was staying low in the brush. She smiled at the little Eevee, who she didn't think noticed the gesture. She tried to draw her focus back onto the berry, but right when she began, she was distracted again.

“I would like to help as well. I have a young friend and we would be able to perform acrobatics and dance routines to entertain the audience, Roark the Zoroark,” the Purrloin stated. Luna looked up again at the Purrloin. For some reason, Luna seemed surprised that she had stepped forward and volunteered herself for work just based on this Pokémon's promises for food. She glanced back at the Eevee, who was still sitting quietly in the bushes, maybe waiting for a signal? She wasn't sure, and her stomach reminded her of the berry just a mere few feet away from her paws, so she went back to using Psychic, and eventually had the berry at her feet.

Well, I hope nobody noticed. Aww, who am I kidding; these Pokémon are more focused on the Zoroark than an abandoned Oran berry. She tried to eat it slowly, but she hadn't had any luck with food that day, so it was gone in a mere few seconds. She licked her lips, feeling far from satisfied, but she didn't see any food that wasn't either too far to get or being held by a Pokémon so she sighed. Luna stood up, stretching her legs out. Then, she did something she normally wouldn't have done; she approached the Eevee cautiously, ducking behind trees and trash cans as she made her way to the bushes. The Eevee hadn't been facing in her direction, so she carefully approached her from behind. Luna tapped on the Eevee's back.

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Luna. What's your name?"

aswertyuiol

Cold turkey.
Shade the Zorua (Shiny - Sorry I realized Roark was shiny halfway through so if that's OK with you, I'd like Shade to stay shiny)
Illusion
Fake Tears, Dark Pulse (Egg move), Fury Swipes, Faint Attack, Attract, Foul Play

Shade was hiding in the bushes, watching carefully. This ragtag band of feral Pokemon seemed to be making entertainment of some kind. Shade moved forward slowly, readying Fury Swipes if they came close. He thought about using his ability Illusion, but any Pokemon would appear suspicious to them. It appeared they were gathered around a shiny Zoroark. Shade smelled the air: Berries! Shade hadn't had berries for ages.

Shade went back to the bushes and thought carefully. If he joined whatever they were making, he could get berries like that every day, potentially! However, a shiny Zoroark and a shiny Zorua in the same place? Things could get competitive and/or uncomfortable. Perhaps he would follow them for a few days, see what the deal was. If he liked it, join. If he didn't, leave. Easy peasy. If they were making entertainment, however, he would be expected to appear before the public, possibly. He had been on the run from shiny hunters and other cruel people for as long as he could remember. He would have to stay on his feet if he wanted to be right behind them, though: They looked like they had some fast Pokemon with them.

He approached the group of Pokemon carefully and swiftly made his way to the front. "I'm Shade. I do illusions, like you do." He demonstrated by closing his eyes and feeling the illusion's power pulsing through him. There was a red flash, and where Shade had stood just a second before, was a Latios.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(aswertyuiol): Please do not post here.

One: you did not post a sign-up on the sign-up thread
Two: therefore your sign-up could not be approved
Three: Why would I accept two members of a legendary species?
Four: This thread is dead, no one has been playing it since Feb.