• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FerrisWheelShipping - Touko & N <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
What drew you to this Shipping?

I'm not really sure. I saw lots of fanart with them, and it just clicked ^^ I always like to think of Touko and N meeting up later and Touko trying to help N fit into society :3

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
@MuffinPaula Lol When I saw them together for first time I thought that too!

@00poke_manic I like that idea too! :3 it's really sweet.

WillowLeaf

May I please join this great shipping?

Flame Mistress

To be honest, none of the fics or art really satisfied me. Then I saw this one pic on the internet recently that made me think 'okay, I could really give this shipping a shot'. Unfortunately I lost the link to it.

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
@FlameMisstress At first I just looked up Fan Art, I mean I had played the games & saw how he treated Touko but it was the Fan Art convinced me.

MuffinPaula

。Haru~Desu。
What do you all think makes Touko & N a good match?

FERRIS WHEEL MOMENT SRSLY AFTER EM BEING TOGETHER WHO KNOWS WAT HAPPENS =_=. O and also *this is me thinking the female player only exist screw the male xP* N is always saying that Touko should be hero and all that and how he likes how her Pokemon like being with her. Also how N Always wants to talk with her, *like Shadow Triad, etc.* alone. If only N came back to the game .-.

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
@MuffinPaula We don't know yet! N may return in another game...I heard that they are making another one. Not sure yet! But we gotta keep hope! xP

Eternal Draconic

Bad mushrooms!
I'm thinking the Fanart, yeah, the fanart.

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
Where do hear it?? I would be like THE RETURN OF N HELL YEA *hope its the BW kids can't imagine Dawn, May, Lyra, Cris, Leaf or any1 else with him -.-*

My friend who works at gamestop and is a hardcore game himself That most likely they'll have a third one....Only because it wouldn't make sense to just leve everyone wondering..plus remember it was Diamond, Pearl, then Platinum. So maybe it'd be Black, White then Shades of Grey or something.

& I hope not either! Clearly he belongs with Touko! Anyone else would just seem....Odd.

First it was because I loved N, he was so awesome that I had to ship him with someone and when I stumbled upon FerrisWheel fanarts, it became more than just me having a reasonable shipping for N. I started liking FerrisWheel for the ship itself. :3
So yeah, fanarts are a huge role for me becoming interested in FerrisWheelshipping. (Plus, I played through Black as the female player first, so that was the first time I got to see that whole ferris wheel scene. :D)

What do you all think makes Touko & N a good match?

Like I said on my first post, I think N and Touko are a good match because of how different N's view on the world was.
Since N only grew up seeing how horribly some Pokemon were treated, Touko could have been nothing less of amazing to him. Touko proved that humans had kindness and love, which is something N was neglected. So no doubt she's be willing to give him some of that love he missed out on. ;D SO WOULD I XD

[IMG139]http://i53.*******.com/9tobr4.jpg[/img139]

MuffinPaula

。Haru~Desu。
My friend who works at gamestop and is a hardcore game himself That most likely they'll have a third one....Only because it wouldn't make sense to just leve everyone wondering..plus remember it was Diamond, Pearl, then Platinum. So maybe it'd be Black, White then Shades of Grey or something.

& I hope not either! Clearly he belongs with Touko! Anyone else would just seem....Odd.

Ya I gotta agree with u on tht. I swear the god if its based on 3DS im not buyin it xP. Ya and he doesnt I'll like WTF

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
@MidnightSun That fan art is so cute! I added it to the first post! The Ferris Wheel Scene is my favorite!

@MuffinPaula I kinda like the 3DS I like other games on it, pokemon has to be played on an orignal or it just doesn't feel the same!

Anyway new question: If In a New Pokemon Game N return's would you want him to confess he likes Touko or would you want it to mimic the B/W storyline and only have him drop hints?

BlueDragonfangirl

Sure ! ^__^ Anybody can join in!

Thanks, I really liked this pairing. Ask for the question, I assume it would have been another awesome way for them to meet. Either way, I feel they just have a lot of chemistry.

Some one said they didn't have a thread for this pairing, I could have sworn we did but another one is great. Its fun talking about this pairing.

I feel the same way as Midnight_Sun really on why you got into the pairing.

Cute fan art.

Last edited:

MuffinPaula

。Haru~Desu。
@MuffinPaula I kinda like the 3DS I like other games on it, pokemon has to be played on an orignal or it just doesn't feel the same!

Anyway new question: If In a New Pokemon Game N return's would you want him to confess he likes Touko or would you want it to mimic the B/W storyline and only have him drop hints?

Reason y I don't want 3DS cause I don't have one and don't want one until Nintendo comes up with a new one and see what that is.

If In a New Pokemon Game N return's would you want him to confess he likes Touko or would you want it to mimic the B/W storyline and only have him drop hints?
HELL YEA OF COURSE!! why'd you think we have this thread lol OF COURSE srsly if he didn't and dropped hints it just proves to some people/viewers that it's never gonna happen or gonna take another 2000 yrs to

needsalimegreenespeon

Shine, Eevee, shine!
May I join? I love the Ferris Wheel scene. It's my favorite scene in the whole game... I really think N & Touko (sp?) should end up together, maybe Touko showing N the good side of Pokemon and people?

Kaiserin

please wake up...
I just like N/protag, regardless of gender, but I am strangely just a little bit more partial to Touko. So yeah, I'm in.

I don't think there'll ever be a canon romance in a Pokemon anything outside of minor characters, and I also think it's made a little more difficult by the fact that I definitely think of N as the type who, due to his upbringing, doesn't really know where to draw the line between platonic love and romantic love, let alone know one exists at all. Any romance as defined by human terms would definitely take a while... but I guess if you think outside the box, maybe it's not so unlikely that something is already there.

But yeah, ever since I played Black and White for myself, I kind of hopped on board this ship and never went back. The Ferris wheel scene sold me, not gonna lie.

Eternal Draconic

Bad mushrooms!
@MidnightSun That fan art is so cute! I added it to the first post! The Ferris Wheel Scene is my favorite!

CONFESS! But if he only dropped hints, that would be fine too. I'd still ship this like psycho.

Status
Not open for further replies.