• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FerrisWheelShipping - Touko & N <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I just wanted to say how much I adore these two together! Ever since I played the game, I fell in love with them (mostly because of the ferris wheel scene).

I was hoping I could join! xD I'd love to discuss Ferriswheelshipping, since I love this pair to death!

Same, I hope N comes back in the next games!!

Kaiserin

please wake up...
She's 17 years old.

According to what, exactly? She's estimated to be 14 in the manga (Black is probably 14 if you do the math, and I think White was intended to be the same age), and she has no stated age in the games. Neither does N. There's a lot of fan ages that have been floating around, but none of them are confirmed, so technically? She's as old as you want her to be.

If you're gonna rag on a ship based on ages, perceived or otherwise, you might have better luck if you look in the anime, or start looking into ships with younger characters (like the previous game protagonists). Not that I think you should rag on any ship you happen to dislike, but hey, what do I know.

Hmm, I've always imagined N to be 16-18 years old and Touko 13-15 in the games. It doesn't matter though, since love knows no boundaries.

Love knows no boundaries, but there's law's against this o_O
Depends on which country - or in this case universe, for it's the Pokemon universe - they are in. Japan's laws are different than those of the US', and who knows what the laws are in the Pokemon world. =P

Besides, it's just a shipping between two fictional characters. Real world does not apply here.

Plus she's 10 in the games, while n seem's around 20

Neither are confirmed, plus it has been stated that the protags in BW are older than the past gens'.

I am Lu

According to what, exactly? She's estimated to be 14 in the manga (Black is probably 14 if you do the math, and I think White was intended to be the same age), and she has no stated age in the games. Neither does N. There's a lot of fan ages that have been floating around, but none of them are confirmed, so technically? She's as old as you want her to be.

If you're gonna rag on a ship based on ages, perceived or otherwise, you might have better luck if you look in the anime, or start looking into ships with younger characters (like the previous game protagonists). Not that I think you should rag on any ship you happen to dislike, but hey, what do I know.

Sorry, I thought I read on Bulbapedia several months back that she was confirmed to be 17. I could be totally wrong though.

Sorry, I thought I read on Bulbapedia several months back that she was confirmed to be 17. I could be totally wrong though.

That's what I thought!! Besides just because the main characters were 10 in previous games doesn't mean they always will be 10 when they start their journey right??

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Isn't N shorter than Ghetis in the intro movie of Black and White? Has anyone noticed that? It'd definetly support the claim that N's a teenager still. Regardless of age though White and N are adorable together.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Well.. ash has been 10 for the past 15 years.. so i doubt hilda even aged.

True. There's also the fact Red doesn't look any different in Heartgold/SoulSilver, and it's been 3 years since Firered and Leafgreen. I think, correct me if i'm wrong. People...usually look at least a little bit different at 13 than they do 10. But to quote SaberPichu "But hey, this game is just fighting between 500 different creatures!" =P (I love SaberPichu's videos...k, back on topic =P) It seems like no one ages in the games for some odd reason. So, new topic that I wanted to hear everyone's opinion on ^_^
Do you think N will show up/be mentioned during Black 2/White 2? If he shows up, do you think he'll mention Hilda?
I don't really know if this counts as a shipping question, but i'm curious. Be mentioned? That's a possibility. I do think most people at least will remember what Team Plasma has done, they had quite the public reputation after all. I think at least some people'll have disdain for what happened, or someone'll hold a grudge towards Team Plasma. If he shows up, I think he'll mention White. More likely than not, but a shipper can dream, can't they? =P White (Or Black, depends on who ya choose to play as =P) had a impact on him. She/he taught him that Pokemon can enjoy being with a trainer, and that not all trainers confine their pokemon in a pokeball. I think if he shows up he won't hold any resentment towards people, or at least not as much as he did. He grew and developed from what he was at the start of the game. *nods* Ok, Saph out, she's ranted long enough =P.

Last edited:
It'd definetly support the claim that N's a teenager still.

ME TOO. Gosh, even in that BW2 anime trailer, N's voice sounded pretty young. So teenager-ish.

Do you think N will show up/be mentioned during Black 2/White 2? If he shows up, do you think he'll mention Hilda?

Yes I think he'll show up in BW2, and yes I think he'll mention the protagonist (in our case, Touko). How could he not? That trailer practically confirmed his reappearance, and for him not to bring up Touko (or, again, Touya) if you do encounter him would just be odd. She had a huge impact on his life so I don't think he'd forget about her.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Isn't N shorter than Ghetis in the intro movie of Black and White? Has anyone noticed that? It'd definetly support the claim that N's a teenager still. Regardless of age though White and N are adorable together.

N is officially 5'11", though, while Ghetsis is... apparently almost six and a half feet tall. Go figure.

As for BW2... he got an official illustration, as well as that appearance in the trailer, so I'll be shocked if he doesn't wind up having a significant speaking role of some kind.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
N is officially 5'11", though, while Ghetsis is... apparently almost six and a half feet tall. Go figure.

As for BW2... he got an official illustration, as well as that appearance in the trailer, so I'll be shocked if he doesn't wind up having a significant speaking role of some kind.

That tall? Holy crap. :eek: I knew they were tall, but not that tall!

Defenitely. I wonder: Who side will he be on? Yours? Team Plasma's? He's such an intresting character, so I hope he plays a big role in BW2. I was kind of dissappionted when I found out you couldn't battle him again after the story line ended in BW.

He'll show up more than likely. I'm not sure about Hilda though, but I hope so. Pokemon, both the games and the anime, have never been that clear with shippings sadly. If N does mention White, he'll more than likely say something along the lines of her being the other hero and the battles they had. Nothing real specific. Ugh. It urks me so.

Hot Limit

Hey everyone, I thought some of you might be interested in my ferriswheelshipping fanfiction! It's called Shades of Grey and it would mean a lot if you guys tell me what you think!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7028611/1/Shades_of_Grey

From the latest discussion, I always thought Touko and N. were around the same age. o_O

Same, I hope N comes back in the next games!!

I do too! xD

Considering she was a major aspect to his character, especially towards the end, I'd think he would. ;)

Luma4Ever

Banned
N: *holds out pokeball* I was hoping for some Bonnie and Clyde
Hilda:?
N: I'm saying i'm the leader of team Plasma.
Hilda: Oh... OK! GO LUVDISK!

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Hey everyone, I thought some of you might be interested in my ferriswheelshipping fanfiction! It's called Shades of Grey and it would mean a lot if you guys tell me what you think!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7028611/1/Shades_of_Grey

From the latest discussion, I always thought Touko and N. were around the same age. o_O

I'll try to check your story out. I'll add it to the long list stories I really need to read already....Curse you fanfiction! lol

And yeah. Thats what I've thought too. N looks too young to be considered an 'adult' in my opinon.

Missdreavus

Dulceridentem
Uhm... Hello!
I'm a new shipper around here... *blushes*
FerrisWheel shipping is so cute! I think that N at least has some feelings towards Hilda... She is less obvious, the only thing she gets to say is "yes" or "no".
I also think that N and Hilda are around the same age... maybe N is 2/3 years older.

Estellise

peachy
Why are people talking about age?It doesn't even matter if N is older than Hilda this is for supporters of this ship!
I'm a supporter btw.This is the only ship I support,and that's saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.