• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FerrisWheelShipping - Touko & N <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
Ferris Wheel Shipping

[IMG139]http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff369/NLWhite4/479547.jpg[/img139]

This is the Shipping of Touko & N The cutest couple by far! (In a FerrisWheel Shipper's Eyes Anyway)With some simply amazing Fan Art and Fan Fic's!
This happens to be a personal favorite and I know it's shared by many others!

Touko & N <3

N has a Troubled past, with little understanding of true human conection he goes on a journey of his own. Encountering Touko who is purseing her own journey,along the way. Magically where-ever she is he shows up. Then came the Fated Ferris Wheel Scene. . and thing's haven't been the same since. .
For it was Said "Love Will Find A Way"
It seem's it just might have <3

1.PalmerDawn
2.Midnight Sun
3.Eternal Draconic
4.BlueDragonFanGirl
5.Arbiter7x
6.Wolfgirl44
7.00poke_manic
8.MuffinPaula
9.RocketTwurpSLR
10.WillowLeaf
11.Needsalimegreenespeon
12.Asuka
13.FireTypeLover
14.Ane Pink
15.CaninePKM
16.Zelby477477
17.Freed
18.ShadowSinger777
19.Jolty
20.Kameinu
21.LevyathanShadows
22.iLovedragonites
23.sun hearts
24.star killer
25.alyssnreshiram
26.spiderbrush
27.pokefan #493
28.Mica
29.Sabatadarkness
30.Noelinthegarden
31.FireTypeLover
32.shadow shipper
33.McIntyre
34.Elice Carol
35.Kariris
36.2rsa
37.Lady-hinata
38.AngelUmbreon
39.TouyaXHaremPerson
40.Luminey
41.Power464646
42.el lawliet
43.Aura Master
44.RivalsByNature
45.AquaRegisteel
Am I Missing Anybody? If So Please Tell Me!

[
request.png
*If You use this please give credit to LunGhost!*

Rules:
1.All SPPF Rules and Shippers Community Rules apply.

2. Join In if you support the Shipping. We’re all welcome

3. Do not bash any character or shipping. It will result in a warning and then a ban if it's consistent.

4. Any fan art must be provided with a source link to the artist, in other words Credit must be given.

5.Please try and stay on topic! Pretty Please!

6. Please Try and use Spoilers if you’re going to share information about the anime. *Not everyone wants a spoiler!*

7. One Question at a time! Let’s discuss one thing at a time then move on.

8. Have fun! Let’s all enjoy this lovely shipping!

Last edited:
I love FerrisWheelshipping! It's actually the first shipping in any of the games that I've supported. Just seeing how N speaks with Touko throughout BW and he seems to develop something for her really is sweet. Plus Touko would be able to show him many new things about the world that he hadn't known. -trying so hard to not include spoilers-

And the fanarts for this shipping are all so beautiful that it's difficult not to support it! :3
http://i53.*******.com/2dk0iub.jpg
Like that. :'D

I have quite a few hiding in my pictures folder so I can put more up later. xD

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
I love FerrisWheelshipping! It's actually the first shipping in any of the games that I've supported. Just seeing how N speaks with Touko throughout BW and he seems to develop something for her really is sweet. Plus Touko would be able to show him many new things about the world that he hadn't known. -trying so hard to not include spoilers-

And the fanarts for this shipping are all so beautiful that it's difficult not to support it! :3
http://i53.*******.com/2dk0iub.jpg
Like that. :'D

I have quite a few hiding in my pictures folder so I can put more up later. xD

I thought I was the only one who enjoyed this shipping so much! <3

& I'm trying to be patient and not look for spoilers but it's so hard.

& I really agree I love how N interacts with Touko !

Their romance I Have to say I adore <33

Last edited:

Eternal Draconic

Bad mushrooms!
Yes! Yes! YES!

I love this ship. Between the fanart and the plausibility, it's among my favorites.

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
Yes! Yes! YES!

I love this ship. Between the fanart and the plausibility, it's among my favorites.

Yay! Another FerrisWheel Shipping Lover! :D

Question:If N and Touko Hadn't met in the way they had, how do you think they would have met? School, Battle, etc

Wolfgirl44

Ignitionshipper
Eeehhhh.
N is a little creepy, but... sure, why not? I figure that when I spend a whole afternoon justifying why it's a bad idea for me to ship something, it means I actually do ship it and I might as well just accept it.

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
Eeehhhh.
N is a little creepy, but... sure, why not? I figure that when I spend a whole afternoon justifying why it's a bad idea for me to ship something, it means I actually do ship it and I might as well just accept it.

xD at first I thought so too!

I mean N ? & Touko ? At first it doesn't sound too appealing.

But the fan art And Fan Fic's convinced me it was something I had to support along with the way they interact in B/W...now? I admit I love it! Lol

BlueDragonfangirl

May I join? I ship this one. One of the few none Ash ships I support, I see a lot with this pairing.

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
Appearantly we haven't had a thread like this even though this is an awesome ship. So yeah, I join!

Flame Mistress

So I'm having a LOT of trouble trying to decide who to ship Whitlea (Touko) with. I think this is the last option left after Cheren, Cress, Chili, and a lot of others. I'd like to see you try persuade me into this shipping, please.

So yeah, I'm in.

Eternal Draconic

Bad mushrooms!
I like to imagine Resh & Zek are trying to keep them apart but they always manage to meet anyway.

Question:If N and Touko Hadn't met in the way they had, how do you think they would have met? School, Battle, etc
I really don't think they would have. Plus, N's villan-without-being-a-villan is part of the ships amazingness!

Last edited:

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
I like to imagine Resh & Zek are trying to keep them apart but they always manage to meet anyway.

I really don't think they would have. Plus, N's villan-without-being-a-villan is part of the ships amazingness!

That's the magic of it...it's like Fate! Lol

& you have a point !

P.S EVERYONE Is welcome to join! Just post & share your thoughts, your fav fan art, your fav fan Fic anything you'd like concerning N & Touko :)

Last edited:

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
Welcome Everyone! ^__^ I'm glad to see we have more FerrisWheel Shipping supporters!

& if you aren't FULLY convinced I hope this thread can make you a supporter soon!

What drew you to this Shipping?

I at first didn't like the idea of N & Touko together...but as the series went on and I looked up Fan Art and Fan Fic's I decided it was too cute to deny!

I now fully support this shipping!

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
What drew you to this Shipping?

At first I played White and found the Ferris Wheel scene to be quite awkward, then I saw some fanart and-BOOM! Ferriswheelshipper.

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
finaly a feriswheel thread

wahooo lets throw a partaaaaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive been waiting for this yay!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.