• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FerrisWheelShipping - Touko & N <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
+1 on the "NOW KISS", -1 on the marriage. I'm not sure I'd want them to get married, because that adds such a... well, traditional spin on a much less conventional ship. I can't say I really agree they'd work well as a married couple, but I would absolutely like to see them get together and have a relationship in a way that doesn't involve trying to put them into molds, so to speak.

I was pretty much convinced when I first played the game that the Ferris wheel scene, and then the ending scene were going to contain a love confession or a TRUE LOVE'S KISS or something. It was ridiculous, man.

Zelby477477

i'm gay
Might be a tad late but could I join? I've recently discovered the beauty of this ship.

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy there can i join, i love this ship, from the first sec i saw N. i love this ship, its in my siggy see
|
v

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
UPDATE

I added everyone to the front page list Of supporter's! If Im missing you please tell me!
The Magical Disappering Ninja Has Returned! (Moi) I'll update regularly as possible! I promise!

New Question:
Firstly How are you all? Still discusing this shipping regularly I See
Secondly: What do you see N and Touko becoming? Or future event's for them? (In short how do you see their futures? together and separtely?)

I myself See N becoming a Gym Leader, dispite it all I think everyone would want to challenge his gym to see if they could beat the former Team Plasma leader. He'd be a gym leader who wouldn't speak much but would battle with great passion. I think it would improve his idea of pokemon being "captured" and show him that people really do care for pokemon.
As for Touko I see her as a free spirit, not really tied down to any job. But if I had to chose I think a school teacher or Pokemon Breeder. For some reason I think she would be amazing at both. Then part of me believe's she'd be a pokemon doctor or nurse's aid because she really cares for pokemon.

As a couple I see them living near the city but not in it, I don't see them having children. Only because I belive N would fear that his own traits would be passed to them. I think they'd live happliy together. Touko Regulary reminding N of what it means to be loved and teaching him better social skills (so he can better himself as a gym leader) but also giving N something to fight for and a new found Passion and look at life.

Last edited:

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
What do you see N and Touko becoming? Or future event's for them? (In short how do you see their futures? together and separtely?)

I actually have to go with PalmerDawn and Asuka on this one. After some consideration, I'd think N would indeed become a Gym Leader with a passion, considering he doesn't exactly have many proper roads to travel. Touko is a little harder for me to read, but she does seem to be the teaching type.

And then when they'd come together... I can understand the lack of traditional marriage. The two would probably prefer to keep quiet about their relationship, as it'd be a little - ahem - awkward for the public to know that the girl who saved Unova would marry who they think is the bad guy.

Since N is self-aware about his traits, not having children is not only understandable but rather logical. Children with his mental characteristics could struggle with life, having to potentially go through the misunderstandings which N suffered. (I dread to think how they'll take the trainer concept...)

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Since N is self-aware about his traits, not having children is not only understandable but rather logical. Children with his mental characteristics could struggle with life, having to potentially go through the misunderstandings which N suffered. (I dread to think how they'll take the trainer concept...)

Well, I'm half in agreement here -- I don't think N and kids would happen for a loooooong while, if at all. But the childishness wasn't because of his core personality, it was because of his purposely sheltered upbringing. He's very much an adult, but he has very little experience with human social interaction to rely on.

If he had that experience and time to grow, I'm sure he'd actually seem much less immature, because he already has a personality that goes beyond that. I think it was mentioned in the blog of one of the game staff that N is the kind of guy who is elitist and perfectionist, and bears a striking resemblance to the typical "cursed with genius" character, but with the added stunted childhood growth.

...He'd actually probably be a bit of a snob no matter how you slice it, but he's not a total callous jerk, at least. XD

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
Lol Asuka the "He'd actually probably be a bit of a snob no matter how you slice it, but he's not a total callous jerk, at least." sentence was so true.

I'd imagine that his cursed by genius trait would make him pretty obnoxious once he actually learned more social skills xD but I'm sure he could tone that down. N is a smart guy. I'm sure Touko would teach him too.

(Imagine for a moment) That N and Touko do decide to have children. What gender, traits, looks, do you Believe him/her would have?

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
This is such a wonderful ship :) I have a pic of them together as my laptop wallpaper XD

I had a dream they married and moved to the Hoenn region. The island with the moss. Forget its name

Last edited:

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
This is such a wonderful ship :) I have a pic of them together as my laptop wallpaper XD

I had a dream they married and moved to the Hoenn region. The island with the moss. Forget its name

xD They are a pretty awesome couple right?
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=FerrisWheelShipping#/d3g6l1y

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=FerrisWheelShipping&order=9&offset=24#/d3cdg7l

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=FerrisWheelShipping&order=9&offset=24#/d3coln3 <--- This is perfect!!

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=FerrisWheelShipping&order=9&offset=192#/d3hjks1

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=FerrisWheelShipping&order=9&offset=192#/d4pn3hz

Just More Fan art for you all <3 Browsing around Devaintart I found these

I love FerrisWheelShipping! I am actually writing a fanfic for it...but it is a slow go.

Welcome! I'll add you to the list! :)

I'm excited to read you're fic! >__< please update us all when it's ready! :D

I just finished another one shot. . Not my best But I hope you like it! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=562237

Last edited:

RivalsByNature

Lalala Not Listening
I love FerrisWheelShipping! I am actually writing a fanfic for it...but it is a slow go.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Lol Asuka the "He'd actually probably be a bit of a snob no matter how you slice it, but he's not a total callous jerk, at least." sentence was so true.

I'd imagine that his cursed by genius trait would make him pretty obnoxious once he actually learned more social skills xD but I'm sure he could tone that down. N is a smart guy. I'm sure Touko would teach him too.

He's always gonna be that obnoxious type of perfectionist, man. XD I've always been fascinated by the characters who are too intelligent for their own good, especially the ones like N who are too much genius (with a nice helping of emotion) and not enough experience or tact. Combined with the fact it was confirmed N is plagued by mood swings, which doesn't surprise me in the least (remember his hissy fit in Chargestone Cave?)... he does strike me as rather unstable, but I don't doubt he'd be willing to learn and mellow out.

Now that we're mentioning it, I'm writing a fic too, though Touko/N won't be its primary focus. It's a fic in which Touko and Touya are twins, and how they deal with the fact that there's only one hero to face N, not two. But, to spoil it (or not really, it's not that big of a spoiler), Touko is going to have a definite crush on N, and possibly vice-versa for what it's worth. It'll be a while before I can actually get anywhere; the first chapter is already over 6,000 words, and it's still only in Nuvema Town.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Hey, can you add me to the supporter's list? midnightjewelz's Shipping Oscar Nominated Fic made me like this shipping!

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Yup, thanks. Dang, I so need to get a fic written on this, it's a good shipping =D

Psygirl

Master of Psyduck
Hey guys! May I join in on the fun? I completely support FerrisWheelShipping! I only had supported Pokeshipping before; I didn't really believe in any of the other ships, but this one is great! Great fan-fics, great art, and I felt like I could feel the chemistry between Touko and N. Love it! Love you guys too! Nice to meet kindred spirits! :3

Kameinu

Arooo!
Secondly: What do you see N and Touko becoming? Or future event's for them? (In short how do you see their futures? together and separtely?)
I see them mostly relying on her for income for a while. Her having a carrier as something of a Frontier Brain or another attraction at the Battle Subway. Living in Nimbasa or close by.

He'd probly end up working at a Pokemon Daycare type place. Or better yet, they could open up their own place.

Actually, I see N as someone who would want kids. The fact that he thinks his perfect makes me think he'd want more people like him. XD And suffer through what he went through? How? They wouldn't have the negative presence he had in his life

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
I'll add everyone to the list ASAP :]

Meanwhile I'm glad to see some new face's! :D

How Did You Become A FerrisWheelShipper? & What's Your Favorite Aspect Of The Shipping?

Psygirl

Master of Psyduck
I actually became a FerrisWheelShipper quite recently, after reading a FanFic on Wattpad called Torn Into Two. I thought that N was a really cool antagonist, but when I closely analyzed his dialogue, I noticed some shippiness. N is just so innocent, and I felt very sad when I learned that he was being manipulated. The chemistry between Touko and N was very distinct to me, and I knew right there that FerrisWheelShipping was just awesome. I previously only shipped Ash and Misty together (the evidence is undeniable!), but FerrisWheelShipping is my new absolute favorite Pokemon ship! I am considering writing a Fan Fic on it, I have written so many Pokeshipping ones that I keep in a raggety old composition book.

EDIT: Here is the link to Torn Into Two:
http://www.wattpad.com/2355000-torn-into-two-pokemon-fan-fic/intro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.