• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fettuccine and Friends

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Fettuccine and Friends is a irregularly scheduled short comic series drawn by myself and originally intended for publishing/posting in the school.
That didn't work out so well.
But the people who did read my comic during the time it was posted seemed to like it a lot and have encouraged me to continue it, and so I will. Especially since the ideas in my head really want to get out and into other heads instead of decaying in my rather unkempt mind.
This is a story about a young boy by the name of Fettuccine who is both a school student and an internationally renowned comic artist (but he tries to keep that a secret). This comic details his wacky adventures with the rest of his similarly Italian food-named classmates.
Click Here for the entire series and more!

Fettuccine and Friends 1
Fettuccine and Friends 2
Fettuccine and Friends 3 (Fettucine and Enemies)
Fettuccine and Friends 4 (Tiramisu and Friends)
Fettuccine and Friends 5
Fettuccine and Friends 6
Fettuccine and Friends 7 (Penne and Friends)
Fettuccine and Friends 8
Fettuccine and Friends 9
Fettuccine and Friends 10 (Fettuccine vs Vermicelli)
Fettuccine and Friends 11 (Fettuccine vs Vermicelli 2)
Fettuccine and Friends 12 (Fettuccine vs Vermicelli 3)
Fettuccine and Friends 13 (Fettuccine Tries to vs Vermicelli)
Fettuccine and Friends 14 (Penne and Friends 2)
Fettuccine and Friends 15
Fettuccine and Friends 16
Fettuccine and Friends 17
Fettuccine and Friends 18

Like I mentioned previously, this comic is irregular in its release schedule, so I don't know when the next chapter will be ready. I have a part-time job now so time isn't exactly in excess...

Last edited:

Paper*Cut

Charizard the great
Wow I love your comic! It's so funny! I absolutely love it! When did you start making them?

Ahaha, this is awesome. I really like the odd little things you throw in, like snapping pencils, crushing the glasses, that spit take. And some lines like "That means he's a vampire" when Vermicelli was sparkling.

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
I really dig your art style, not too anime, not too western, it's a really nice mix of both. I'll be keeping an eye on this one, I hope to see more from you!

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
The fight continues!

Fettuccine and Friends 11 (Fettuccine vs Vermicelli 2)

Vampires have wings and can turn into bats and have super strength and stuff like that, but they can't use them if under strong light (like the lights in a mall).
Contrary to popular belief, vampires don't sparkle when hit by sunlight. Vermicelli's sparkliness is just due to his very reflective sunscreen.

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
The fight still continues and Tagliatelle joins the fray!

Fettuccine and Friends 12 (Fettuccine vs Vermicelli 3)

Five Magics allows the user to control 5 natural elements (Fire, Wood, Earth, Metal, Water) and also combine any 2 elements together for an entirely new element (combining elements requires lots and lots of energy and after using 3 spells, Tagliatelle doesn't have enough for a single compound spell).