• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Few Nooby Questions!

Hi guys! Long time reader/admirer of the forums, but 1st time posting.

I've always played Polemon games and recently purchased BD!

Making my way through the game and my Torterra always *looks like it's about to fall asleep* I assume there is no way to sort this? Just gets a bit ridiculous, assuming it's the docile nature..

Also is there absolutely no update on the wonder trade/GWS trading system is going to happen? Was going to start with an entirely traded 6 and then attempt the game!

Sorry for the Newby like questions, I probably will have more but thats about it for now, hope someone can help!

Michael.

Hi guys! Long time reader/admirer of the forums, but 1st time posting.

I've always played Polemon games and recently purchased BD!

Making my way through the game and my Torterra always *looks like it's about to fall asleep* I assume there is no way to sort this? Just gets a bit ridiculous, assuming it's the docile nature..

Also is there absolutely no update on the wonder trade/GWS trading system is going to happen? Was going to start with an entirely traded 6 and then attempt the game!

Sorry for the Newby like questions, I probably will have more but thats about it for now, hope someone can help!

Michael.
The Torterra part is just flavor text for the affection system. There's not really a way around it.

There's indeed no update about the GWS yet, but seeing as they did confirm that Home compatibility isn't going to be there before the release of Legends Arceus, we could assume the GWS will be around the same time or at least after it.

The Torterra part is just flavor text for the affection system. There's not really a way around it.

There's indeed no update about the GWS yet, but seeing as they did confirm that Home compatibility isn't going to be there before the release of Legends Arceus, we could assume the GWS will be around the same time or at least after it.
Thanks for the reply!

What's the deal on here when it comes to trading? Anyone get involved or nah?