• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fic ideas V.2

Polipuff

Artisan of Words
Well, this was on the Bumpable Thread Index, so I figured I'd bring it back around.

I've been sitting on an idea for a couple weeks now, and I thought it might help me to flesh out if I actually wrote it down somewhere. So... here goes. I kind of want to write "The Spectacular Hawlucha Man!"

The story is basically like any major superhero comic franchise, in that a hero (or collective of heroes) fights villains and defends the city, just with pokemon trappings. The story would focus on an engineering student who, along with his partner Hawlucha, moonlights as a vigilante in one of the outer boroughs of a metropolitan city fighting crime lords and terrorists. The city (I've considered using both Castelia and Luminose, but neither of them seem to work for my purposes. Luminose lacks the grit I'm looking for, and I want the city to have several outer boroughs that don't involve crossing bridges, or have to deal with a big desert in the backyard. I'll probably make one up, which would give me more creative freedom anyway) has many of these Pokemon-partnered vigilantes who guard the night against threats, though the way they are regarded is largely dependent on the neighborhoods they protect. Someone like Blaziken Man, a billionaire inventor who guards the wealthy cosmopolitan city center is regarded as a celebrity, whereas Hawlucha Man is seen by the police as little better than the thugs he takes out. Others, like a man I'm calling the Ronin, who wanders the same borough as Hawlucha Man with his Samurott and hunts down muggers and violent with a sword, are seen as a dangerous psychopath and a danger to the public, despite that he never harms innocents.

Basically, none of the heroes or villains necessarily have any powers, they are able to do what they do through intense physical conditioning, and their skillsets match what their pokemon partners' are. For example, Hawlucha Man has designed a rudimentary wing suit to compliment his martial arts training, Blaziken Man has a much more high-tech suit complete with flamethrowers, the Ronin carries around a sword, another character with a Machamp and Gurdurr partner has made himself a hydraulic-powered suit that augments his strength. A cat burglar uses a Sneasel, a botanist gone rogue uses a troupe of Exeggutor to poison and hypnotize people, a mafia boss and his machine-gun toting lackey use an Empoleon and Blastoise respectively.

I sort of know I'm playing off a lot of super hero cliches with this concept, but that's sort of the fun of it all. Some I'll probably play as straight, others a bit tongue in cheek. As far as overall plot goes, I have several major events mapped out in my head, but it all boils down to various villains beginning to work together for reasons the heroes and vigilantes can't fully comprehend, and this worries them because up until now everyone has pretty much been content to act on their own agendas, and none of these match up. So to combat this, the vigilantes all have to come together, but this requires them to confront the implicit caste system in the city.

That sounds good. How are you going to format this type of story?

Firebrand

Indomitable
That sounds good. How are you going to format this type of story?

I'm... not sure what you mean? Like, chapter lengths or medium, or what? I wouldn't be doing a comic or anything, just writing a story, and chapters would be my standard length for fanfiction, anywhere between 5-8 pages, with some going a bit longer. Unless you meant how many POVs, in which case I think I'll probably just limit it to Hawlucha Man.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I've had an idea sitting at the bottom of my documents folder for about a year now.

While digging for fossils, orbs, and shards in the Sinnoh underground, a wall collapses and a meteor is found by a crew of trainers. A metallurgist in Veilstone would later say that the metal is nearly indestructible and all pokemon are afraid of it because it can harm easily them regardless of type or ability. This metal can be used to create cages that can't be broken out of, more masterballs, and be armor for weapons like mechs and tanks. Once the news gets a hold of it, factions are formed among villains and heroes alike in order to either find all the metal and find a way to destroy it (throw it into the sun), use it as a means for a villainous return (Team Flare, Team Galactic, Maybe Rocket), or get rich off of it (everyone else).

I honestly don't know when I came up with this.

Janovy

Banned
I've had an idea sitting at the bottom of my documents folder for about a year now.

While digging for fossils, orbs, and shards in the Sinnoh underground, a wall collapses and a meteor is found by a crew of trainers. A metallurgist in Veilstone would later say that the metal is nearly indestructible and all pokemon are afraid of it because it can harm easily them regardless of type or ability. This metal can be used to create cages that can't be broken out of, more masterballs, and be armor for weapons like mechs and tanks. Once the news gets a hold of it, factions are formed among villains and heroes alike in order to either find all the metal and find a way to destroy it (throw it into the sun), use it as a means for a villainous return (Team Flare, Team Galactic, Maybe Rocket), or get rich off of it (everyone else).

I honestly don't know when I came up with this.
HMM, I like the idea of something so rare and powerful throwing everyone into a frenzy, perhaps you could have the story revolve around multiple characters (one of each type - a villain, a hero, someone who simply wants to get rich off it, etc) and depict their thoughts, beliefs, the crazy things they are prepared to do to get their hands on what they want. It would be a terrific way to explore human psyche which would also account for a great story.

Here is my idea.

I'm thinking of making an Eldritch horror-ish mystery dungeon story that depicts mutations/corruptions of pokemon in a horrific way. How I was going to format it is a 'silent' first person kind of story telling where I write in the POV of a character but they won't say anything (but if I wrote in another character's view, the previous character can/will say something).

I was thinking of using Xerneas as a pivotal point where it becomes corrupted and as a result corrupts life around it.

If any of you are interested, maybe I could use some help fleshing out the details so PM me!.

Snope

Here is my idea.

I'm thinking of making an Eldritch horror-ish mystery dungeon story that depicts mutations/corruptions of pokemon in a horrific way. How I was going to format it is a 'silent' first person kind of story telling where I write in the POV of a character but they won't say anything (but if I wrote in another character's view, the previous character can/will say something).

I was thinking of using Xerneas as a pivotal point where it becomes corrupted and as a result corrupts life around it.

If any of you are interested, maybe I could use some help fleshing out the details so PM me!.

Huh, that kind of reminds me of an idea I had a while ago. Shadow Pokemon so thoroughly corrupted that their not only do they turn purple/black, but their physical forms are partially disintegrated into pure shadow energy.

But yeah, corrupting Xerneas would be a really bad thing to happen in a story like that.

Another idea I had was if humans came across intelligent talking Pokemon like the ones from Mystery Dungeon. Things could get awkward between the trainer's Pokemon and the locals.

Last edited:

Alola Adventurer

Hello, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but my friend on here, ArceusAlpha493 would like to resume a collaboration fanfic project
and the said collaborator(s) would have to be familiar with the Legend of Zelda series.
I'm afraid I don't fit the quota myself and I'm busy with another project anyway,
so he asked me to ask around for help.
Would anyone be interested in assisting him?

JX Valentine

Ever-Discordant
Hello, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but my friend on here, ArceusAlpha493 would like to resume a collaboration fanfic project
and the said collaborator(s) would have to be familiar with the Legend of Zelda series.
I'm afraid I don't fit the quota myself and I'm busy with another project anyway,
so he asked me to ask around for help.
Would anyone be interested in assisting him?

First and foremost, this thread is for posting ideas to get your concepts rated so that you can hammer them into something workable. It's not for finding collaborators.

Second, word o' advice there. Your friend's going to want to ask around his friends group himself. The reason why I say this is because collab fics take a lot of time and effort, which means you're going to want to work with someone you know you'd like to work with. Querying a bunch of random strangers you've never talked to is not a good way to find that one person you know you'll mesh with. You won't know their writing style, how well they do at firing off ideas, what their personalities are like, or any of the other key ingredients you'll need for a good writing partner. That and, well, if he's too nervous or unwilling to approach people himself, then how well is he going to do when someone he doesn't know wants to work closely with him?

That and, well, from our standpoint, we don't know anything at all about your friend or his fic, so we'd have no idea what we're getting into. This goes doubly for your friend, who hasn't actually written anything on Serebii since 2010. Sure, your friend could be writing a nice, standard, pretty safe fantasy fic set in the world of Hyrule ... or they could be asking for a partner in writing a multi-chapter fetish fic. (You might think I'm joking, but we've had that happen.)

Point is, I'd hate to say it, but please don't use the thread for this kind of thing. I'd honestly even hesitate to post a thread in the Author's Cafe for this kind of thing thanks to the bit I'd mentioned above (about how going into a collab with someone you don't really know that well isn't always a good idea). If your friend wants to continue a collab fic, I wish him the best of luck, but yeah, he'll really want to ask around his other friend circle before trying strangers. He can certainly try talking to us and taking interest in the community, maybe dig in and review, make a few friendships here and there, and so forth until he can build up enough of a rapport with someone to feel comfortable collabing with someone, but until then, yeah. Strangers. Probably not the best idea.

Last edited:

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
With today's new video, I feel like making yet another entry in my "team grunt anthology," obviously this time focusing on the Team Skull grunts and their leader, Guzma. I think it would be pretty interesting to see what I can come up with given what little we got, and compare it to what we will eventually see in the games. I already got an overall theme in mind.

Umbramatic

The Ghost Lord
With today's new video, I feel like making yet another entry in my "team grunt anthology," obviously this time focusing on the Team Skull grunts and their leader, Guzma. I think it would be pretty interesting to see what I can come up with given what little we got, and compare it to what we will eventually see in the games. I already got an overall theme in mind.

I'd certainly be interested in reading it. Tom and Roger too.

Umbramatic

The Ghost Lord
I don't know who those people are, but I'll give it a shot. I just moved, so hopefully some writing will de-stress me.

Probably. Good luck!

(And whoops, forgot you never read anything Rozencrantz and Guildenstern are Plasbad-related. XD )

SebastiaanZ

Hey guys, I have been working on a Pokemon fanfic idea myself, and while no real chapters have been written yet. Got a couple of plot points sofar, giving a small idea of what it would exist of. It takes place a couple of years after the current Pokemon anime.

I kinda want a basic storyline to be created with a lot suspense included. And "twists that you don't see coming". Also I don't plan on making the same mistake as the current anime to reset the main character before each region.

Its a basic Pokemon plot when it starts out. New Pokemon trainer starting out in Kanto (previously I thought about starting in Johto and have him go to Kanto after that). His starter of choice would be Bulbasaur. Journeying together towards Pewter City to start his badge collecting, he meets up with Jackson, a mysterious youth.

Team Rocket will appear as the main antagonists of the fanfic. This time they are hunting Pokemon Fossils and other artifacts, like Mega Stones, evolutionary stones and other stuff. This is not Jessie and James (although they might appear later). Why they are doing this, is of course yet to be revealed :D. Not gonna give that away. It will have something to do with Pokemon and their relation to the world/universe.

In the later stages of his journey through Kanto, he will rescue an injured Latios from Team Rocket, who expanded to Hoenn and therefore captured a Latios. By saving Latios, the main OC will forge a bond with Latios that will never go away and Latios will occassionally show up to save him from tricky situations. (this entire plot point is subject to change and was thought up on the moment after I acquired Latios in Omega Ruby).

Eventually it will be revealed that there is much more going on and that there is a reason why Jackson met the protagonist. The Distortion World will play a role in this too. Including a surprising allegiance of one of the two characters (I'll leave it up to the reader).

Eventual plot points that might come in if I get to Johto in the fanfic.

5. Before the Indigo Plateau Pokemon League, the main OC will acquire a Mega Ring, but no Mega Stones. He will have to find them himself.
6. The main OC will win the Silver Conference in Johto.

Any feedback is appreciated!

Pikazec

So, here is an idea I have been working on. Following the Kalos region, Ash is invited to compete in a tournament of champions(I know he isn't one but still). In this tournament we will see battles of all of the top anime trainers and maybe a few more. (Steven,Lance,Ritchie,Harrison, just a few i thought up). While ash will be the main character i also want to show some other epic battles so i may write all of them out (like Lance Vs Cynthia). A spin on this I was thinking was to have the whole story told by the announcers who are broadcasting the tournament. Any ideas on trainers who yall would like to see or any other feedback?

I've got ideas for a Pokemon fanfic series in my head for a year already. First of all, 99% of the characters will be conisting of my OCs, including the protagonist and deuteragonist.

So yeah, the Pokemon fanfic series will be set in a region I'm making and in an alternate universe where certain legendary Pokemon are more common than usual and being trained. Although trainers with legendary Pokemon are rare (about 1 per 500 people), whoever owns legendary Pokemon would be viewed to be "superior" to those without. And in that region, only people owning legendary Pokemon are capable of being the heads of the state and government (i.e. president, prime minister). Other than that, legendary Pokemon have been used by top-notch tournament players. Also, the fanfic series will be set in the real world, while merging the Pokemon world locations into the real world (e.g. Unova is a state in the U.S.). I also plan to make the fanfic set in the realistic world (e.g. Pokemon trainers having journeys before the age of 15 isn't common, as they still need to go to school).

Anyways, the first part of the fanfic series will be about a girl who sets on a short journey to find a legendary Pokemon. She thought of enrolling to an elite competitive Pokemon academy (I'll call it AA Academy) in order to follow her mother's footsteps, who is a legendary Pokemon trainer and a top-notch tournament player. However, AA Academy only reserved for those who have legendary Pokemon. Therefore, her father (who is also a legendary Pokemon trainer) suggests to her to take on a short journey to find a legendary. Her father points out that there is a sacred mountain range. Reportedly, there are people who find legendary Pokemon there. Her father believes that her daughter should become stronger and mature.

The girl however, is successful as she finds a Diancie and Jirachi accidentally and makes friends with them. Her next struggle is to get back home, while encountering obstacles such as Pokemon turf wars and poachers. She returns home three months later, bringing Diancie and Jirachi with her. Both Diancie and Jirachi agree to participate in competitive Pokemon battling.

The next part of the fanfic series revolves around Pokemon battling as a sport. The girl (now aged 15) enrolls in the elite AA Academy, which aims to give instruction to Pokemon battlers with legendary Pokemon. While the academy is foucsed on teaching Pokemon battling, students will still learn Pokemon biology and breeding. Students will start at grade 10 (as in the fanfic series, there's K to 12 education.) and will study for five years. For the first three years, students learn about the basics of competitive Pokemon, Pokemon breeding basics, Pokemon biology, as well as other academic staples such as Math, Science, Social Studies, English, etc. For the fourth and fifth year, students learn more about the advanced concepts of Pokemon battling, as well as Pokemon biology, and Pokemon breeding. She also gets to meet a lot of friends.

However, not only Pokemon battling as a sport is a topic in the fanfic series, but there is also warfare. On her second year, the protagonist realized that she needed more money to keep training her Pokemon but her father dislikes it when "she is a freeloader, who receives allowance but wouldn't do anything in return". As crime rates have risen drastically, her father (now the prime minister of the region) employs her and some of her friends as part-time assassins for the government, tasked to kill dangerous criminals such as druglords, legendary Pokemon poachers, terrorist leaders, and so on. Fighting in warfare will not only involve Pokemon, but also modern weapons such as guns and knives. And prior to the events of the fanfic series, the girl has been training to be an assassin.

But the protagonist also attempts to find out who is responsible for "the tragedy" she experienced years ago, when she, her little sister, and many other sons and daughters of several politicians were kidnapped by a terrorist group. Though the protagonist was rescued, many hostages including her little sister, were killed. It was rumored that the terrorist attack was sponsored either by the Soviet Union and/or traitorous government officials. She also tries to learn the motivations of "the tragedy". Though it was rumored that the terrorists have been planning to get their hands on a top secret government project that would "change the history of Pokemon battling forever".

The fanfic series will have some elements of adventure, friendship, and romance. Additionally, the story's deuteragonist is a boy who is the protagonist's love interest, classmate in AA Academy, and her partner during assassination missions.

As I said earlier, the fanfic will take place in an alternate universe where legendary Pokemon are more common than usual. However, there are some legendaries that I wouldn't give trainers, such as the game mascots, Arceus, and other godlike legendaries (with some exceptions though). I'll still give weaker, not-so godlike legendaries such as Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Victini, Diancie, legendary birds, legendary beasts, the Lati twins, the Kami trio, and so on.

However, I've been thinking of making the legendaries nowadays weaker than how they were portrayed in the legends, and that the legendary Pokemon aren't the same as the ones portrayed in the myths and legends. Scientists have speculated that during breeding, those legendary Pokemon portrayed in the myths weren't able to pass down their powers to their offspring.

I've been thinking about making the Pokemon battles free-flow, real time instead of turn-based battling for more realism and action. I'm also stuck on whether or not to use levels and stats because I want to go for realism; with levels and stats, it'd be harder to make a realistic fanfic. Then again, I feel like using levels and stats as a scale scientists use to measure a Pokemon's strength and abilities. Of course, I'll have to revise the damage formula the games use if I decide to implement levels and stats in the fanfic.

So with the changes, I'm deviating from Smogon's competitive battling as I'll have to change the strategies due to the new gameplay. Though there will still be tiers such as OU, UU, and so on.

Any feedback is appreciated, since it would mean a lot to me. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Nevans

I've got ideas for a Pokemon fanfic series in my head for a year already. First of all, 99% of the characters will be conisting of my OCs, including the protagonist and deuteragonist.

So yeah, the Pokemon fanfic series will be set in a region I'm making and in an alternate universe where certain legendary Pokemon are more common than usual and being trained. Although trainers with legendary Pokemon are rare (about 1 per 500 people), whoever owns legendary Pokemon would be viewed to be "superior" to those without. And in that region, only people owning legendary Pokemon are capable of being the heads of the state and government (i.e. president, prime minister). Other than that, legendary Pokemon have been used by top-notch tournament players. Also, the fanfic series will be set in the real world, while merging the Pokemon world locations into the real world (e.g. Unova is a state in the U.S.). I also plan to make the fanfic set in the realistic world (e.g. Pokemon trainers having journeys before the age of 15 isn't common, as they still need to go to school).

Anyways, the first part of the fanfic series will be about a girl who sets on a short journey to find a legendary Pokemon. She thought of enrolling to an elite competitive Pokemon academy (I'll call it AA Academy) in order to follow her mother's footsteps, who is a legendary Pokemon trainer and a top-notch tournament player. However, AA Academy only reserved for those who have legendary Pokemon. Therefore, her father (who is also a legendary Pokemon trainer) suggests to her to take on a short journey to find a legendary. Her father points out that there is a sacred mountain range. Reportedly, there are people who find legendary Pokemon there. Her father believes that her daughter should become stronger and mature.

The girl however, is successful as she finds a Diancie and Jirachi accidentally and makes friends with them. Her next struggle is to get back home, while encountering obstacles such as Pokemon turf wars and poachers. She returns home three months later, bringing Diancie and Jirachi with her. Both Diancie and Jirachi agree to participate in competitive Pokemon battling.

The next part of the fanfic series revolves around Pokemon battling as a sport. The girl (now aged 15) enrolls in the elite AA Academy, which aims to give instruction to Pokemon battlers with legendary Pokemon. While the academy is foucsed on teaching Pokemon battling, students will still learn Pokemon biology and breeding. Students will start at grade 10 (as in the fanfic series, there's K to 12 education.) and will study for five years. For the first three years, students learn about the basics of competitive Pokemon, Pokemon breeding basics, Pokemon biology, as well as other academic staples such as Math, Science, Social Studies, English, etc. For the fourth and fifth year, students learn more about the advanced concepts of Pokemon battling, as well as Pokemon biology, and Pokemon breeding. She also gets to meet a lot of friends.

However, not only Pokemon battling as a sport is a topic in the fanfic series, but there is also warfare. On her second year, the protagonist realized that she needed more money to keep training her Pokemon but her father dislikes it when "she is a freeloader, who receives allowance but wouldn't do anything in return". As crime rates have risen drastically, her father (now the prime minister of the region) employs her and some of her friends as part-time assassins for the government, tasked to kill dangerous criminals such as druglords, legendary Pokemon poachers, terrorist leaders, and so on. Fighting in warfare will not only involve Pokemon, but also modern weapons such as guns and knives. And prior to the events of the fanfic series, the girl has been training to be an assassin.

But the protagonist also attempts to find out who is responsible for "the tragedy" she experienced years ago, when she, her little sister, and many other sons and daughters of several politicians were kidnapped by a terrorist group. Though the protagonist was rescued, many hostages including her little sister, were killed. It was rumored that the terrorist attack was sponsored either by the Soviet Union and/or traitorous government officials. She also tries to learn the motivations of "the tragedy". Though it was rumored that the terrorists have been planning to get their hands on a top secret government project that would "change the history of Pokemon battling forever".

The fanfic series will have some elements of adventure, friendship, and romance. Additionally, the story's deuteragonist is a boy who is the protagonist's love interest, classmate in AA Academy, and her partner during assassination missions.

As I said earlier, the fanfic will take place in an alternate universe where legendary Pokemon are more common than usual. However, there are some legendaries that I wouldn't give trainers, such as the game mascots, Arceus, and other godlike legendaries (with some exceptions though). I'll still give weaker, not-so godlike legendaries such as Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Victini, Diancie, legendary birds, legendary beasts, the Lati twins, the Kami trio, and so on.

However, I've been thinking of making the legendaries nowadays weaker than how they were portrayed in the legends, and that the legendary Pokemon aren't the same as the ones portrayed in the myths and legends. Scientists have speculated that during breeding, those legendary Pokemon portrayed in the myths weren't able to pass down their powers to their offspring.

I've been thinking about making the Pokemon battles free-flow, real time instead of turn-based battling for more realism and action. I'm also stuck on whether or not to use levels and stats because I want to go for realism; with levels and stats, it'd be harder to make a realistic fanfic. Then again, I feel like using levels and stats as a scale scientists use to measure a Pokemon's strength and abilities. Of course, I'll have to revise the damage formula the games use if I decide to implement levels and stats in the fanfic.

So with the changes, I'm deviating from Smogon's competitive battling as I'll have to change the strategies due to the new gameplay. Though there will still be tiers such as OU, UU, and so on.

Any feedback is appreciated, since it would mean a lot to me. Thanks in advance!

I think a good idea for most of the Legendary Pokemon to not only be caught but to have more than one in the world. Honestly only Mewtwo and most of the verson mascots need to be unique in the world. You could also call a lot of the legendary Pokemon Phantom Pokemon to show how rare they are.
S
As for making the Legendary Pokemon weaker I think your overestimating them. Even the more common pokemon have strong powers that you could make into a legend, just say that a strong and fully evolved pokemon has only hope of fighting most of them.

Mr.Sandman1924

Greetings. I have had an idea floating around for a pokemon story since before x and y were released, and even posted some of it to Fanfic. net, though to little response. The release of X and Y, and then ORAS, and the greater Mega-Universe with it made me question if I should have it set in that universe, and thus put the story on hold and obtained a copy of Omega Ruby, as the story had been set after the events of the original up until that point. The game only increased my questioning of where to have it set.
The story basics: the daughter of Roxanne and Flannary, conceived just after Groudon's rise, in the womb/ born during the meteor event, is the oldest human afflicted with the Geoblight, a disease that looks like a rash that mimics Groudon's markings. During attacks those markings glow red and are warm/ hot to the touch, and most cases are fatal. She never went on a pokemon journey due to her health, but is called into action at the age of 16 when Team Magma seems to return and she chases after them. I could post more of the plot here, but most of my problems could be summed up in this Pro/Con list.

Mega U or Original U?
Original
No new information needed.
Begin again immediately.

Mega
Primal energy and Cosmic Virus release Geoblight
Sea Mauville as power source for Dream device?
Mega Evolution
Sea Mauville as start of Aqua and Magma?
Thus Capt Stern, or maybe Dock, fall to madness? (Spiritomb?)
More reason to stop Neo Magma, energy from Sea Mauville too dangerous.
Groudon creates an artificial sun, makes more sense.

Cons
Devon corp. are more evil.
Devon corp. are associated with the Mauville projects.
Sea Mauville much further from Mauville than New Mauville, but takes its function. (Semi-pro, more reason to travel to more places.)
Maxie redeemed, escaped, at the end.
Team Magma look like dorks.

Any advice would be appreciated, as this has been on hold for far longer than I intended. If more information is needed, please let me know.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
With the games out for a few weeks now and me having beaten the game, I guess I should put some thought into the inevitable Team Skull grunt fic of my Grunt Anthology series. Originally, I was going to do one before the games came out and guess as to their personalities and have fun comparing my work to what the games present us, buuuuuuut time wasn't kind to me. Soon I will have time, and now that I know the general headset of a Skull grunt, I can redo my attempt and make it more true to form.

But now the major question is.......SPOILER ALERT........should I do an entry for the Aether Foundation Employees as well? SOME of them are definitely grunts, but some are also completely innocent employees just doing their job, most likely without really knowing what's truly going on in their business. Do they count as an evil team grunt? Sound off, people!

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
I was considering writing a series of drabbles based on disabled trainers and their pokemon. Do people even do drabble threads anymore? The idea was from this tumblr post - what do you all think?

I think it could be really interesting if I was able to develop the characters and pokemon somewhat within each drabble - but I don't want to commit myself to a full story with a number of characters.

Maybe a one-shot in a hospital setting with service/therapy Pokemon (TBH this is because I have a service dog - but think of all the different things that people could use pokemon for apart from battling!)

Remember that lady in the cemetery in Sun & Moon? With the Machamp? Imagine all of the other things that pokemon could do to help people!!

Bay

YEAHHHHHHH
But now the major question is.......SPOILER ALERT........should I do an entry for the Aether Foundation Employees as well? SOME of them are definitely grunts, but some are also completely innocent employees just doing their job, most likely without really knowing what's truly going on in their business. Do they count as an evil team grunt? Sound off, people!

Hm, I guess that could work if one of the Aether employees are in connections with one of the grunts and they kept it hushed for a while. Part of me though believes both the grunts and Aether Foundation employees don't know what's truly behind the scenes except for Guzma, Plumeria, and the Aether president.

Your anthology sounds interesting though! More Sun/Moon stories are always a plus.

I was considering writing a series of drabbles based on disabled trainers and their pokemon. Do people even do drabble threads anymore? The idea was from this tumblr post - what do you all think?

I think you can be able to do a series of one shots based on that theme. Go for it!

Okay, since I'm here would like some ideas for a Sun/Moon story that's been on my mind for a bit. Will put under spoilers though.

So I thought of a fic that will have Grimsley and Nanu interact with one another. I already thought how I'll do the beginning and end, but one part in particular I'm unsure. Bare bones outline:-

-Grimsley visits Ula'ula Island, meets with Acerola and Nanu. They take him to the temple where Tapu Bulu resides.
-Middle part I want something to do with Grimsley being aware of Team Skull and perhaps some interaction between him and them?
-Ultra Beasts attack thanks to Lusamine. Grimsley helps Nanu and Acerloa fighting one or two Ultra Beasts, then Tapu Bulu comes help out too.
-Last part will have Grimsley and Nanu battle, Nanu teaching Grimsley Z moves.

I'm thinking this will be a few parts because of how several events will happen. One thing I'm unsure of is the bolded part, how I'll have Grimsley know/deal with Team Skull. In the games he's aware of the gang and warns the player to not go against them, so I'm wondering if it's possible he had crossed paths with them, and if so how? Maybe he battled against Plumeria and/or Guzma?

Besides that, I wonder if I can reference Grimsley's experiences with N/Team Plasma too.