• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fic ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Well I've been always thinking of a non-pokemon Fanfic and here is the idea.There are 12 types concerning what the world is made of Water, Fire, Thunder, Ice, Light, Earth, Life, Death, Dark, Wind, Psychic, Machine, Time,Space, and finally Magnus(all types rolled into one). It's about when two big companies who store two types of magical powers the good, or supposed, one Magnio and the supposed bad one is Marco energy. There is a systematic thing with these two powers if one goes in short or two much suppply the world will turn into hell and the 12 Yamis ,as I call them, must bring haven to the world. The way we know this is by 9 Advocates come and attack the world were the Yamis' are located which ,ironically, is In the same city. I will give you some information of the Character's ,if this goes well I'll put the bio's at end of first part in Real fanfic.

Piero Tonaki
Male
Water
Dual Sword

Mikleo Tonaki
Male
Death
Guns

Ancel Tonaki
Female
Light/Life
Tonfa's with holy symobl's as blades

Curonus Volcuno
Male
Fire
Segmented Staff

Exceliox Ion
Male
Thunder
Arm Guards

Xais Glacier
Male
Ice
Theif Blades (Like Axel's inn Kingdom Hearts 2)

Lola Nightdream
Female
Dark
Scythe

Pineox ?
Male
Time
Huge Axe

Zanthros Kiu
Male
Wind
6 staffs (all fly in air)

Hikaru Kini
Female
Machine
Claws (on wrist,like wolverine but notout of skin)

Harley Windstrife
Male
Space
Harp(Can turn into a Dual Bladed Sword)

Nara Gaiagus
Female
Earth
Whip

Anora Kiu
Female
Psychic
One Staff

Apocylypse
???
6.7 million years
Magnus
???

Haven
???
6.7 million years
Magnus
???

Kitsune

This Place is Death.
OK, I've been attempting to work on a fic about an ordinary (Sort of) boy (West) in the Pokemon World. He had already been a trainer for several years, and...OK, I don't really want to spoil the story, so I'll just post the very beginning, his dream, which actually has importance. D=
|+|~|+|~|+|~|+|~|+|~|+|~|+|~|
He saw a tortured sky, black and crimson with smoke enclosing a tormented conflict. Crows and eagles swirled high above flights of arrows that vaulted from one side to another of the battlefield. A man sprawled in the clotted with a dented helm and bloody mail—his face concealed behind an upthrown arm. An armored hand entered West’s view. The gauntlet was so near it blotted out half the world with polished steel. Like an inexorable machine, the thumb and last three fingers curled into a fist, leaving the trunk of the index finger to point at the downed man with all the authority of fate itself.

Aquaspoon

Do NOT go near...
Hmm... How about Pokemon Big Brother? Where you have the characters from the Amine in the house, and people PM you to evict?

pokefreak1990

the wicked witch
i now have official storylines to my fics.
1.Kingdom Hearts III: The New Age, it's been a year since Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas. Now someone more powerful and eviler has come and only Sora, Donald, Goofy and two new friends who can stop him.
2.Kingdom Hearts: Origins, discover the past of Xehanort and the mysterious path the creation of the Keyblade.
3.The Book Of Monsters, two teens from America come to live in Japan and meet Sakura but they accidently let monsters made by the devil loose and they have to stop those monsters at all cost.
4.Amazing Race: Pokemon Edition, characters from Pokemon are on a race around the known pokemon world to win a fabulos prize, hosted by me.-PM me for who you want to see leave-.
5.Survivor: Nomekop Island, characters of Pokemon are forced to spend 39 on Nomekop Island for a fabulous prize, hosted by me. -people can PM me for who to take off island. the one with the most votes in PM's is gone-.
6.Limited Power, Unlimited Friendship, the characters from Wicked are sent to our world for some reason and have to figure out how to get back.
7.Pokemon Adventure: Kanto And The Sevii Islands, Fire Red and Water Blue are starting their adventure to become Pokemon Champions. along the way they have to stop Team Rocket and Team Supreme.
8.Pokemon Adventure: Jhoto, Fire Red and Water Blue are continueing their journey to be Pokemon Champions. Along the way they have to once again stop Team Rocket and Team Supreme from waking Lugia and Ho-Oh to destroy the world.
9. Pokemon Adventure: Hoenn And The Battle Frontier, Fire Red and Water Blue are now in Hoenn to compete in the gyms and the contests. along the way they have to stop Team Magma and Team Agua with help from... TEAM SUPREME???
10.Pokemon Adventure: Shinou, now Fire Red and Water Blue are in Shinou to do the tougher gyms and the super cantests. on their adventure they have to stop Team Galaxy from destroying the world by themselves.
11.Pokemon: Shining Jewels, the journey of new people in a whole new region that is made of JEWELS.
check my sig for updates on the stories for when they come out, when the next chapter is, or other stuff.

Last edited:

KingBoo1

The Pokémon Weaver
Not a complete idea, but rather tools for a futuristic Pokemon fanfic:

PokeDisc: The successor to a Poke Ball, where the Pokemon is recalled into a small disc that looks very large to a Pokemon (when inside).

DataDisc: Discs similar to PokeDiscs, but for item storage, etc.

Arcanine Royale

Not a complete idea, but rather tools for a futuristic Pokemon fanfic:

PokeDisc: The successor to a Poke Ball, where the Pokemon is recalled into a small disc that looks very large to a Pokemon (when inside).

DataDisc: Discs similar to PokeDiscs, but for item storage, etc.

Hmm... I actually like the idea. First the pokecapsule (PinkaParkaGirl's Where Even Kilroy Hasn't Been ), then the pokeball, then the pokedisc. Actually, I'd bet that there would more than one medium for the "next" gen. Sort of like Sony has bets on Blu-ray, Microsoft on HD. Maybe discs, rings (I think RJ, a long retired author was working with someone with a fic like that, long ago) and... sun glasses! Good idea.

elfhelm

What it do?
He saw a tortured sky, black and crimson with smoke enclosing a tormented conflict. Crows and eagles swirled high above flights of arrows that vaulted from one side to another of the battlefield. A man sprawled in the clotted with a dented helm and bloody mail—his face concealed behind an upthrown arm. An armored hand entered West’s view. The gauntlet was so near it blotted out half the world with polished steel. Like an inexorable machine, the thumb and last three fingers curled into a fist, leaving the trunk of the index finger to point at the downed man with all the authority of fate itself.

I REALLY wouldn't "borrow" text from well-known books. Just some advice.
-elfhelm

nashie1

I've been thinking about a pokemon fanfic which involves cards like yugioh cards instead of pokemon battles. It's not a crossover cos yugioh characters won't be in it but the story will proceed like the game/anime with gyms and the E4. I may post some more details later. Please let me know what you think.

rybo5000

<- so cute <3
hi heres my idea already in devolpment called subject 3:
basically it's Mew's new clone Mew3, i know what your thinking (yawn, its been done)
But this clone isnt like any other, it's psychic and dark type and irs one goal is to kill everything.
It's basically a giant muscly pink monster with no eyes but teeth as big as daggers,
imagine Venom from spiderman but pink! (type venom in google if you want to know who im talking about)
What do you all think? Interested then read my fanfic Subject 3: link is in my signiture!
EDIT: IS VERY VIOLENT AND SCARY STORY!
Bye,
Rybo5000 ;385;

rybo5000

<- so cute <3
I got a funny idea about the gym leaders' academy. If no one knew before, I'm obsessed with gym leaders! So I'd like to imagine what their school days are like, spinning a storyline around Whitney, Flannery, Erika, Sabrina, etc. With plenty of romance too!

im writing slowly to try and not double post but i think this would be quute a good idea, id love to help even!
I love gym leaders too (mostly female ones!)
Especially Sabrina and Erika, they're hot!
lol
bye

Alana

Pokemon Trainer
I'm currently working on a fic but I'm not quite sure how to put the plot into words. It's set in the future but there isn't any (or at least not very much) new super advanced technology or anything like that. Basically the world of trainers is dying and most of those that are left are either part of a gym or a member of Chaos. The main character is a ten year old girl called Teria Yin who denounced her family so that she could become a trainer. This story gives new meaning to the phrase a trainer's life is hard. Does it sound interesting? It's kind of a typical trainer story with a twist.

rybo5000

<- so cute <3
Ok thanks to some incouragement i've decided to re-write my fanfic 'The Ditto' and repost it, this time ill be asking asvice from all the mods and other well known "evil critics" lol
SO im posting this here and if anyone else uses this idea i'll hunt you down and stab you!
Anyway its basically about this boy called Timmy who can transform into any pokemon.
Someone moaned at me saying "i shouldnt make my characters ridicoulously strong for no reason", well there IS a reason smart *** and it is explained later on in the chapeters!
Anyway, bye

Yami Ryu

Ok thanks to some incouragement i've decided to re-write my fanfic 'The Ditto' and repost it, this time ill be asking asvice from all the mods and other well known "evil critics" lol
SO im posting this here and if anyone else uses this idea i'll hunt you down and stab you!
Anyway its basically about this boy called Timmy who can transform into any pokemon.
Someone moaned at me saying "i shouldnt make my characters ridicoulously strong for no reason", well there IS a reason smart *** and it is explained later on in the chapeters!
Anyway, bye

Rybo3000, untill you're ready to listen to your 'evil critics', stfu and get out of the fanfic forum, and your character is already bordering close on the 'Garystu/Marystu' line by being able to use transform. What, was his father a ditto? Sorry, that'd only mean he's an incested kid as the father Ditto/Mother Ditto, whichever was his parent, used DNA from the other human, to create an opposit gendered copy. And if his DNA is part Ditto... lemme guess, by Team Rocket?

Sorry, but people have already used ideas somewhat like this about Ditto/Mew/other pokemon.

so yeah.

rybo5000

<- so cute <3
COMPLETE EDIT:

Hi, i've decided to right a cliche adventure story but this is what it would be like if pokemon was real and it will be alot more realistic!
e.g
10 year olds are way to young to go off on their own!
Pokemon would bleed ect and/or die if battles got too harsh!

okay w.e
bye

Last edited:

Sweet Pinpuku

Happy Happiny
Ok, I have a completely new (well, new for me anyway) idea :D hehe
It's gonna be like a Mystery Dungeon fic, starting off as a team of 4 female Pokémon who all love to dance (Kirlia, Sunflora, Roselia and Medicham).
It all starts off with them doing it just to help people, showing flashbakcs into their pasts to help understand specifically why. It then escalates into them dealing with a Rival Team and also incorporating other members (as well as relationships) into their group (which the other team does as well).
Beyond that, I won't say, but I do have something big planned :D
I'm planning on sort of writing it like a mission report, but also including some third-person narrative as well, just to add in more emotion, drama and such.
The characters themselves are going to be semi-based on Pokémon from a previous fic I did many years ago, but that won't be a problem cos the fic their from didn't go far :D hehe
I think I'll probably need a beta type person to help me with this cos I'm not a very good writer, does anyone have any suggestions, both for the fic and for a good betaer?

Xtra

You will be missed:(
Working title is "A Matter of Trust"

A Zangoose gets caught by a trainer, but unlike the trainer's other catches, the Zangoose...doesn't really like the idea of being his pokemon. He also has a rivalry with the trainer's Combusken, who was the one that defeated him in the first place, allowing the trainer to catch him. Basically, the trainer will have to have the Zangoose leasrn to trust him.

It'll be a third person limited with the Zangoose (meaning that it's like someone follows the Zangoose around and writes what's going on). The trainer will have other pokemon, though nothing definate.

Any ideas to make it more interesting, or ideas for other pokemon the trainer can have are welcome.

CWisgood

Coral Eye Trainer
OK, I've been attempting to work on a fic about an ordinary (Sort of) boy (West) in the Pokemon World. He had already been a trainer for several years, and...OK, I don't really want to spoil the story, so I'll just post the very beginning, his dream, which actually has importance. D=
|+|~|+|~|+|~|+|~|+|~|+|~|+|~|

As elfhelm pointed out, this excerpt is 'borrowed' from Eldest of the Inheritance Trilogy by Christopher Paolini. <_<

I think I may be making a fic, much like Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters, but with Pokémon. And they won't have Capsule Launcers, they will have Fusion Balls. When Ash throws out his fusion ball, whichever Pokémon is in the ball, he can fuse with it!

What do you think? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.