• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fic Request Shop (Open) - Updated 12/28

johnnyd2

UBER FLAMER!
been eons since ive posted or been here XD

anyways, i have two requests
hopefully there isnt an unfulfilled one im forgetting abou tXd

Name of ship: Altoshipping
Names of Characters in pair: Ash (Grown up/adult)/Mega!Latias
Plot: a story with adult ash having a nude dream/link thing with Mega latias. Mega latias glomps him and licks him all over, and pleasures him orally, after latias sucks ash off and he orgasms, they do actual sex XD
Rating regulation: R/NC17
Other ships included (optional):
Type of story: Lemon one shot
Other (optional): based on this comic http://imgur.com/FVY4thv (NSFW)

Name of ship: Waternarcshipping
Names of Characters in pair: Wallace/Female miltoic
Plot: Wallace ORAS style nude swimming in a private lake or something with his milotic, them professing their lov efor each other, and milotic suckihg him off to orgasm and licking and wrapping him all over, then sex
Rating regulation (optional): r/nc17
Other ships included (optional):
Type of story: Lemon one shot
Other (optional):

hope im doing this right

Last edited:

Trublsmbob

Crap, not again!
Ship: Amourshipping
Name of characters in ship: Ash/Satoshi Serena
Characters: Dawn, May Serena, Ash and any OC you want. The more the better.
Plot: Some team (You pick name) summons Arceus and captures him. Ash and co. Have to stop said team. The ages are whatever you want. Everyones personality is the same.

Rating: Pg13 and below
Other ships: Pearlshipping, Advanceshipping ( optional)
Type of story: Chaptered

You can pretty much add anything to the plot :) in fact that would be even better

Last edited:
I write drabbles and oneshots (usually ranging in from 400 words to 3,000 words). I can usually ship anything from the games, manga (Specials manga like Red/Blue or Red/Yellow. I'm okay with yaoi/shounen-ai eve smut & nudity) and anime. I won't post smut here though. That will be posted on my Ao3 account. I know there are younger members on this site and I don't want to get in trouble with anyone or accidnetally offend someone I shouldn't. I'm also okay with Yuri though I haven't tried anything lately. (Like in a really long time. Years actually. But I'm still okay with it I just might be a little outta shape. Lol.)

I'm 19 years old, in case anyone's wondering. I'm legally allowed to do all this stuff. And here's a link to my fan-fiction page (my work is also posted here) I don't currently have any M-Rated work posted here but I could show you if I have any good quality content... I'd just have to look for it on my old computer... Later... ^^;

Fan-fiction https://www.fanfiction.net/~trashyverse

SO yeah. I'm not really in the mood to write a multi-chapter for someone since the one i have going on personally (one for Pokemon & one for One Piece actually) is on hiatus. So please try to keep it within the 400-3,000 word limit. Also be descriptive. I don't really like OCs unless they have a background role. Cannon characters only please. Thank you.

Just saying I am free to do any platonic shipping DRABBLES of ships in my shipping list (found in the shipping list thread), so depending on what you request I might be able to do something!

Note: I'm not requesting to be an optional author. I often procrastinate writing (heck, I'm doing it right now) but all I am saying is, if you have a request for a Drabble of a platonic ship I support, throw it at me and I might do it.

Last edited: