• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fic Request Shop (Open) - Updated 12/28

Encyclopika

The Queen
Thank you, Darkliger, for accepting some requests. When you're done, don't forget to tell me so that I can link them to the first post! ^^ *goes to update*

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Name of ship: GoldenRoseShipping
Names of Characters in pair: Kenta x Nozomi
Basic regulations (optional): Both of them are Childhood friends and been traveling together for a long time. Not too cliche and too cheesy.
Rating regulation (optional): PG
Other ships included (optional): DarkfireShipping(Umbreon x Flareon), Pokeshipping(Satoshi x Kasumi) and Contestshipping(Shuu x Haruka)
Type of story: Chapter Story(Adventure. Comedy, and Alittle Drama)
Other (optional): Could you keep the japanese names in the story and have Kenta have a Umbreon and Nozomi with a Flaroen with them during the story.

darkjigglypuff

Borderline Troll
Name of ship: Advanceshipping
Names of Characters in pair: Ash/Satoshi x May/Haruka
Basic regulations (optional): meh, make it center around fluff. Lots of fluff. And give Mewtwo a role.
Rating regulation (optional): PG
Other ships included (optional): None
Type of story: Chaptered *Does not need to be long, like maybe 4-5 chapters* (Comedy, and Violence)
Other (optional): Mewtwo needs some Awsome, actiony opening.

Ash&May 4EVER

Looking for shinies
Name of ship: Advanced shipping
Names of Characters in pair: Ash & May, maybe brock and max
Basic regulations (optional): Takes place after Battle Frontier, but Ash doesn't go to Sinnoh. Instead he travels with May, Max, and Brock and have adventures and misfits. Should contain a lot of shippiness
Rating regulation (optional): PG-13
Other ships included (optional): none
Type of story: many short chapters, as long as it's got good detail and shippiness
Other (optional): Later in story have Ash and May reveal that they like each other so they become GF and BF

Mythicall

Beginning Shipper
I would recommend the requesters to tone down on the Chaptered part. I would take an Advanceshipping request but I m not sure whether it's gonna be done anytime soon if it has to be chaptered. I think the same goes for all writer's who stumble across this topic. (involuntarily or not).

Chiru

Contest Champion ~C2
Ikarishipping!!!
Contestshipping!!!
rangershipping...a lil
pokeshipping...somewhat
I accept in one big one-shot or a long chaptered thing
Im new but I read every post on every ship!!!
~the not so shippy shipper

Encyclopika

The Queen
I would recommend the requesters to tone down on the Chaptered part. I would take an Advanceshipping request but I m not sure whether it's gonna be done anytime soon if it has to be chaptered. I think the same goes for all writer's who stumble across this topic. (involuntarily or not).
That's true, but ya never know if a writer might be looking for a big project to eat up time with, or to practice longer pieces. You may, Mythicall, contact one of the AS requesters and ask for a compromise regarding length. These requests aren't necessarily concrete unless the requester is dead set on how many amount of chapters. I'm sure one of them would be willing to take it down a notch to have their request taken up, as we don't get a lot of writers accepting in here.
I hope everyone who "requests" knows that there isn't much of a chance to get your idea actually "accepted". It's more of a service to those with writer's block to get some ideas from other shippers, especially those who can't write on their own. At least that's what it's become. 9__9

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
True, but I think I found a good starting foundation for to writers to work on -at least this works for me.

Try writing out just the dialouge first; then, when you start the typing process, you can focus on the descriptive details.

I think if you are an ametuar writer, trying to start with both aspects is a bit daunting.

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
I'm guessing this is still open? I never posted any of my own fics here yet, but I will during the summer.

I want to get some practice :-]! SO here are the fics that I would like to tackle:

Darkliger's PikachuXPiplup, Demon of Light's JessieXJames and Chelc's DawnxPaul.

Is it ok?

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
Sure Tbone, go right ahead. Glad there are some takers out there.

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Yay! I finished the PikachuXPiplup Fic!

It's 6 1/2 pages long o_O, I think (I hope) it's good. I'm going to be posting it as soon as I see what Darkliger thinks of it. I never like to post anything without feedback on it first.

It contains PikachuXPiplup and slight AshXDawn. SO, hopefully if I get a response soon (hoping the response is good), I'll post it up for everyone.

Encyclopika

The Queen
That's great to hear, Tbone2356. Please post the link in here when it is posted so that I may link it to the first post.
And sorry I've been out of commission for a few days. Having comp trouble and the forums aren't helping. -.-

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Because it'd be nice if someone wrote me something for once ; ;

Name of ship: Blondebombshellshipping

Names of Characters in pair: Ken x Vega (Street Fighter)

Basic regulations (optional): After he's failed a mission given to him by M. Bison, Vega is found (by Ken) beaten and bruised on the streets of Seattle. Ken knows that Shadowlaw agents are brainwashed to do Bison's bidding, and that those who fail are to be killed, so he takes him under his care and gets to know him better...

Rating regulation (optional): *shrug* Y'all know the kinds of things I like.

Other ships included (optional): Maybe an allusion to Ryu x Ken or Ken x Eliza...D:

Type of story: Ideally a balance of cute/hot. *shrug* more of a focus on the relationship itself. XD; Although showing human weakness in Vega would be nice.

Other (optional): ...um...I love this pairing? XD

johnnyd2

UBER FLAMER!
name of ship: Pokeshipping
Name of characters in pair: everyone knows, but Ash x Misty
Basic regulations (optional): basically, Misty is bathing in a lake with azuril (and maybe corsola) and is thinking about Ash, then Ash literally jumps in from no where (with pikachu) (without knowing misty's there...) and misty's all like WTFish, and Ash is confused XD. humor, and a little fluffy romance.
Rating regulation (optional): PG-PG-13
Other ships included (optional): Pikachu x Azuril? XD they could be egging ash and mistyon
Type of story: one shot (Humor, Romance
Other (optional): try to have them play around with each other and the pokemon

legendarytyson

Legendary Trainer
Name of ship:pearlshipping
Names of Characters:Ash and Dawn
Basic regulations(optional):Author can choose.
Rating regulations(optional):pG-13 at least.
Other ships included(optional):None
Type of Story:Chapter journey(Romance, Drama, Action, and Adventure)
Other(optional):Nothing else

thank you in advance.

TCtyson.png

Last edited:

Anko

Name of ship: Pearlshipping
Names of Characters in pair: Ash and Dawn
Basic regulations: The team takes some time off from their journey
Rating regulation: PG to PG-13
Other ships included: PikaMimiShipping(Pikachu and Mimiroru/Buneary)
Type of story: one-shot or chaptered, It doesn't matter
Other (optional): That's all

masterkai

hoentrainer
Name of ship: Fireredshipping
Name of Characters in pair: Ash and Zoey
Basic regulations: Instead of meeting up with Dawn, he meets up with Zoey and they both travel together in the Sinnoh region.
Rating regulations: PG-13
Other ships included: None
Type of story: Chaptered
Other(optional): Thats all

sasukeo.jpg

sanjay120

?(???)?
If I find a request I like I may volunteer to do it.

Name of ship: Secretagentshipping
Names of Characters in pair: Kidd/Banks. You know you want to.
Type of story: Oneshot is fine, but if you feel you can do more then go for it.

This ship needs more love. Like, lots of more love.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Name of ship: Glittershipping
Name of Characters in pair: Candice and Dawn
Basic regulations: I dunno, whatever comes to mind.
Rating regulations: PG-13 to NC-17
Type of story: Oneshot
Other(optional): Game-based

Name of ship: Cobbleshipping
Name of Characters in pair: Paul and Maylene
Basic regulations: Paul comes home to Veilstone City and meets up with an old friend (Maylene)
Rating regulations: Any
Type of story: Oneshot
Other(optional): Since I can't seem to find this pairing, Cobbleshipping's my name for it.