1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fic Request Shop (Open) - Updated 12/28

Discussion in 'Shipping Fics' started by Encyclopika, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Avegaille

Avegaille ジャッジメントですの!

I was wondering if you could remove my request, seeing as I doubt someone will actually write it... ^_^;

Actually, maybe at least this way the number of requests might be lessened. I'll try taking some... as soon as I finish my fanfics... (which will take a lot of months/years...)

2. johnnyd2

johnnyd2 UBER FLAMER!

Name of ship: Abilityshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Ash and Anabel
    Basic regulations: Ash goes to a hot spring, and Anabel joins him XD
    Rating regulation: PG to PG-13ish
    Other ships included:pikachu x espeon?
    Type of story: one shot
    other: Fluff appreciated.

3. Master_in_Training

Master_in_Training Future Master

-May I have a try? This one is to inspire some events in my own fic, with said shipping(s).
    Name of ship: FireGrassShipping(made it up, I think)
    Names of Characters in pair: Ash's Sceptile and May's Blaziken
    Basic regulations (optional): a usual Pokemon reunion. May take place after BF or Sinnoh.
    Rating regulation (optional): make it G, like a normal Pokemon episode
    Other ships included (optional): Advanceshipping, but it's okay if you don't include it.
    Type of story: centers around humor. Add interactions with the other Pokemon as well.
    Other (optional): about above, give Corphish an important role. To me he's sort of like a best friend to Sceptile. Plus it will also add to the humor.
    -Thank you for anyone who answers my request.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  4. Encyclopika

Encyclopika The Queen

Understood Avegaille. We don't normally get acceptors (even more rarely completions, though there are 3). The thread is more like a boredom thread - people see what's up for grabs. I thought with yours being so specific, it'd get someone eventually. But no matter - can't wait to see your completions in the future. ^^
    The other requests have been added. Thx for your idea contribution.

5. ICPC

ICPC New Member

I'll try my hand at that one. Don't expect it to be that good though- I'm new at writing and my knowledge of pokemon is grabbed from the few episodes I get the chance ot see nowadays. At least I've seen 'Second Time's the Charm', so I know Anabel's character.

6. Liberty4Pokemon

Liberty4Pokemon Vogue to the Music

I rather like this pairing, so I might take a shot at this request. However, I'm busy writing another fic at the moment, so I might take awhile to complete this fic. =^)

7. Nightlingbolt

Nightlingbolt AKA Nightlingbolt

Take your time, (wo)man. Just PM me when it's done.

8. Encyclopika

Encyclopika The Queen

Thanks to both of you for accepting requests. Please do leave a note here when you are done and have posted them so that I can link to them on the first post. Thx. ^^

9. MidnightTheMightyena

MidnightTheMightyena Money for nothing

Because I think this ship is so cute.......
    Name of Ship: Conjunctionshipping
    Names of Characters in Pair: Mars and Saturn
    Basic Regulations (optional): Mars and Saturn go on a mission w/ eachother^^
    Rating Regulation (optional):pG-13
    Other Ships included (optional):N/a
    Type of story: Chaptered
    Other (optional): N/A
    I think this ship deserves a story^^;262;

10. johnnyd2

johnnyd2 UBER FLAMER!

ICPC hasnt been online for ages. if anyone else is willing to take up my request, ill be fine.

11. swampert55

swampert55 Well-Known Member

I think this ship is cute, and I am including it in my own fic.
    Name of ship: GreenRubyshipping (made it up)
    Names of Characters in pair: Brendan and Leaf (FR/LG heroine)
    Basic regulations (optional): takes place in Sinnoh
    Rating regulation (optional): PG-13
    Other ships included (optional): Advanceshipping (minor)
    Type of story: oneshot
    Other (optional): N/A

12. POKENAR

POKENAR Well-Known Member

try this please

Name of ship: abilityshiping
    Names of Characters in pair: ash & Anabel
    Basic regulations (optional): try to make it after the sinno league and Annabel greets ash at his house and she joins him on going back to johto for a serten event ( name and rules are your choice but try to make it double battle and team) and there on a team together.
    Rating regulation pg-13 to R(perfered)
    Other ships included pikachu and Anabel's espeon you can add more if you want to other then yoai and yori,
    Type of story: chaptered perferd and if journey is like the tv show then that is also perverd but anything that that leave you in sespence and you continue later and not one short and should be long
    Other (optional): any amount if you want me to help then i will

anyway i hope this is made because im a huge fan of abilityshipping and it was the second of the 2 ep that made me a fan

sorry for being like this it was in my head but im not that good at stuff like this.

;025; ;196;

Last edited: Oct 16, 2007
  13. johnnyd2

johnnyd2 UBER FLAMER!

1. anyone here willing to take the abiliyshipping request??

2. heres another one i have

Name: Kisshipping
    characters: Ash and Melody
    Basic regulations: maybe Ash is on vacation to the orange islands, and goes visits Melody at one point, then he sees her in nothing but a towel at the beach. and some fluff and romance stems from that.
    rating regulation: PG-PG13

14. Encyclopika

Encyclopika The Queen

I'm sorry johnnyd2, but you're only allowed 2 requests and both of yours are filled. You can leave the order here, but it can't be added to the list on the front page. =(

15. johnnyd2

johnnyd2 UBER FLAMER!

well, i actually decided to write the aquamarineshipping fic myself, so could you remove the from the list and put the kisshipping request in its place?

16. Encyclopika

Encyclopika The Queen

Oh, I see. Okay then, I'll update that.
    Just remember to make notes if you choose to do that in the future. K? ^^

17. Quaystor

Quaystor Pidgeot sees lunch!

Ooh ooh, can I have a try at this one? I have a pretty good idea...

18. Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy -REaction

Since I feel so lenient (and because taking that other request, the PreciousMetalshipping once, was so much fun to write), I'll take this one.

This place is getting chunked-up with requests and no one is taking requests though. Oh well. Maybe if Encyclopika decides to write one. *grins*. Nah, just joking. Shipping Mods have their Mod work to keep them busy so yeah.

19. Encyclopika

Encyclopika The Queen

^LOL, masterwannabe, I'd take one if I didn't have 3 fics of my own to take care of. I was thinking about ita short while ago...maybe someday. XD
    And I'm glad you and Quaystor have taken requests. Thank you.

20. CuddleyeeveeM

CuddleyeeveeM Eevee Master

Um if you don't mind may I request a fic? Yes or no I'm putting the format up. If you don't want to do this though I wont force you. I think your just awesome enough to write fics on request.

Name of ship: Choosenshipping
    Names of Characters in pair: Blue and Silver (Both from the pokespecial manga. Note: BLue is a girl) (Or if your more familiar with the american version she's Green)
    Basic regulations (optional): I was hoping it could be about their journeys from when they escaped from the MAsk of ice to when the manga actually bagan. But writers choice
    Rating regulation (optional):
    Other ships included (optional): writers choice
    Type of story: writers choice (i think it works bettter as a chaptered)
    Other (optional):

If anyone could do this...please and thank you. If no one, I'll (eventually) try my luck