• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fic Request Shop (Open) - Updated 12/28

Encyclopika

The Queen
Don't feel bad. I'll go ahead and do that, as well as add you to this new one.

Hmm, while I'm at it, I ought to update this place. X.x

EDIT: Okay, all requests have been updated.

Last edited:

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Got an idea for FerrisWheelShipping. I'd write it myself, but wouldn't know where to begin.

Name of ship: FerrisWheelShipping/Chessshipping
Names of Characters in pair: N and Hilda/Hilbert and Hilda
Plot: From a young age, Hilda has been raised by Ghetsis to be N's personal guard. As such, she is totally devoted to her King and his ideals. As the King and his knight prepare to awaken the Legendary Dragon of Unova and create a new world for Pokemon separate from humans, they are impeded by Hilbert, a Trainer from Nuvema Town. Now, Hilda must choose between the King she's lived her whole life for and the enemy that has captured her heart.
Rating regulation (optional): T
Other ships included (optional): I dunno, CherenxBianca, whatever that's called? Hell, throw in some ElesaxSkyla for all I care. Oh, and LenoraxHawes, since that's at least canon.
Type of story: Chaptered
Other (optional): Not too dark, but not too funny at the same time.

Encyclopika

The Queen
Finally added your new request, Darth Osiris. And wow, that's so up my alley, but I, too, would not know where to begin, not to mention I'm not much of a FWSer or ChSer. :S But great great plot! I hope someone claims that and actually DOES it. XD

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Actually, that totally fits in with a theory I came up with for Pokemon Gray. I'd go into detail here, but this isn't the third game theories thread, so I'd better post that before I forget.

EDIT: Turns out that said thread is closed. Okay, I'll just VM it to you.

Last edited:

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
Hello there Encyclopika, how have you been? :)

I came by here to say that I've taken a request.

Requested by johnnyd2
Ship Name: Kissshipping
LINK
Claimed by: --

And that I've also posted it!

Take care!

Encyclopika

The Queen
I'm sorry Chosen-One-92, but that's not the purpose of this thread. Try the Shipping Author's Cafe (which is also stickied) for that kind of advice. I'll answer you there (cause it would be deemed spam here).

And thanks shadow_shipper - I'll add that now.

luvallpokemon

Optional Author
Encyclopika, now that I read it over, your right. I wrote it in a rush right before bed, so I understand how you got the PWP. How about this:

Name of ship: Pokeshipping.

Names of Characters in pair: Ash&Misty.

Plot: Ash is resting at a hotel, Misty back at Cerulean (however the author wants her to) tracks him down, and arrives in the morning just to bump into him on the way out of the lobby, they kiss (under whatever circumstances the Author prefers), they do something romantic, they meet up with Brock, May, and Dawn, and the relationshp goes on, The End.

Rating regulation: PG13, or whatever the Author thinks is appropriate, I'm just not a fan of G or PG ShippingFics...

Other ships included: None really, unless the Author can/wants to fit some in, JUST NO ADVANCE OR PEARL SHIPPING!!!-Please? :)

Type of story: Oneshot or Twoshot, whatever the Author wants.

Is it better?

Can I claim this one? It's kind of old (2008) but I'll do it. I have free time now.

Well, I don't know if this is a good idea, but…

Name of shipping: Pokeshipping
Characters: Ash x Misty
Plot: Ash and Misty meet up while Ash and co. are travelling through Nimbasa City in Unova. [Insert fluff here], then they have their first kiss. What they don't know is that Iris recorded the whole thing. Well, they're the main points. Sorry for being vague, but I want the writer to use their own imagination for this.
Rating regulation: PG13, if not PG. You decide.
Other ships included (optional): Iris x Cilan.
Type of story: I'd appreciate a long one-shot, or a two-shot. Chaptered is still fine.
Other: I recommend that Black/White players write this, cuz I want a good description of Nimbasa City.

Am I allowed to take two? If so, I'd like to claim this one too. I'll write them within a month. My own story, I'm currently rewriting and I'm starting a new story so... I'll be busy. But I have time.

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I wanna write this story but.. I got no time D; and IDK how to start or finish it XD

Name of ship: Clouded Shipping
Names of Characters in pair: Lyra x Elesa x Skyla
Plot: The 3 gurls started to develop feelings for each other, but one day.. something bad happened. Zekrom (Or any legends you wanna pick) was on a rampage and Lyra tried to save her pals but she got herself hit straight to a brick wall - knocking her head. When she wakes up from the hospital.. she got amnesia.. all her memories were lost
Rating regulation (optional): Roundabout R13-16? Its a bit of Yuri on it
Other ships included (optional): Lyra x Elesa, Skyla x Lyra, Elesa x Skyla...
Type of story: One-shot
Other (optional): Lyra's Pokemon - Gothorita, Elesa's Pokemon - Meowth and Skyla's Pokemon - Swablu. Lyra and Elesa always argue with each other, due to Lyra being short XD

If anyone does this.. I'll put it up my Art Shop also a free request from me ^_^ nya~

Last edited:

Encyclopika

The Queen
Thanks guys. Sorry about the late reply, but it's all updated now.

And yes, luvallpokemon, you can take as many as you like. Please post the links to your finished fics here so that I can add them to the first post. Thanks!

Autumnbreeze~49

Autumn Trainer
Name of ship: AgencyShipping
Names of Characters in pair: Black and White
Plot: During a BW Agency filming session, White get's injured (Yes for the second time >:S) and looses her memory.....not, she pretends to just to get Black to bring up all that happened between them.....Muhahaha! :3
Rating regulation (optional): Ohh! Pg13 Pleaseee
Other ships included (optional): Ohhhh Yes! OldRival, MangaQuest, Special, Scarf, and Frantic if you will :D
Type of story: Depends on what you think is best, but I would like 5 chappies :3 My friends call me weird because I hate oneshots *shrug*

Other (optional): No Gigi please :) That and the reason why they are all together is cause they are shooting in Kanto (They all know eachother)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...*slinks in* I guess I'll request something. *shrugs* This ship needs more love, anyways.

Name of ship: Well, Cheren x Bel doesn't have a name yet.
Names of Characters in pair: As mentioned above, Cheren and Bel.
Plot: A night under the stars in White Woods; Bel and Cheren decide to go camping while Black and White are off doing who knows what.
Rating regulation (optional):
Other ships included (optional): Hints of Black x White.
Type of story: One-shot, please.
Other (optional): N/A

Thank you in advance. I will now leave to update my neglected stories. *slinks away*

I will take this~!

Snivy1496

Name of ship: Ash's Snivy and Iris' Excadrill is still unnamed as of this moment.
Names of Characters in pair: Ash's Snivy x Iris' Excadrill
Plot: Ash's, Iris' and Cilan's Pokemon take a vacation in Undella Town.
They are playing, suddenly, they're attacked by a Hydreigon! Can Snivy return her feelings for Excadrill? Wait, Oshawott fell in love with Emolga, again...
Rating regulation (optional):
Other ships included (optional): Any shipping involving the Pokemon, especially LethalAttractionShipping.
Type of story: chaptered
Other (optional): Keep the Pokemon in character. also, please include a chapter where all the Pokemon are eating apples.

player13

May Day May Day!
Name of ship: SpecialShipping
Names of Characters in pair: Red and Yellow
Plot: A year after Battle Frontier Events, Red and Yellow are somewhere in Johto. They
Rating regulation (optional): PG-13. No more or less.
Other ships included (optional): FranticShipping if you want, everything else I don't mind.
Type of story: Chaptered.
Other (optional): I don't want this fic to be written by anyone less than 14 years old (especially girls). No AUs, no out-of-characters, no tragedy, no 5thGen Pokémons. Requires romance and Drama. No evil guys (they just annoy me so much), and I would be glad if each chapter has at least 2000 words. Well, if you plan to do with 10 chapters, forget it. There's no time limit, however, I would like to receive by chapters and I would like to also have the permission to write fanfics based on it.

I know that this request has a lot of conditions, however, I'm really looking forward for it. Please accept if you really feel that you must really write it.

Encyclopika

The Queen
I have updated this place finally! However, player13, your form is incomplete as your plot is lacking in the detail department. Also, you may want to reconsider all of those limits, as it will limit the amount of people who may be interested in such a fic. If you want to try again, REPOST. Thank you.

luvallpokemon

Optional Author
Umm... Encyclopika? I have to take longer than a month as you can tell. I've been reallllllllllly busy. I hope you understand. :c I've been having writer's block. ARGH! I'm hoping a new two-shot I've been working on will cure it. Thanks for regulating this thread!

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
I wanted to write this but I don't know where to start or where to end ^^;
Name of ship: agencyshipping
Names of Characters in pair: Black and White
Plot: White finally finishes with the battle subway and Black is right there to meet her when she gets off. they decide to keep traveling together. Along the way they meet Blue (the girl), who's on a mission, and she joins them. After a few days they come across Green (the guy), also on a mission, and they help him. (Green doesn't know he's on the same mission as Blue until they meet up). The mission has something to do with Team Plasma and N. Black and White decide to take one path while Green and Blue take another in order to stop them ;)
Rating regulation (optional):PG-13
Other ships included (optional): oldrivalshipping (green and blue)
Type of story: most preferably multi-chaptered
Other (optional): you can add any other extra things along the way like shipping hints, romance, action,...bickering! or anything interesting that comes to your head :)

PLEASE!!! Can someone write this? Thank you :)

Last edited:

Encyclopika

The Queen
@luvallpokemon - it's fine - there are fics that were claimed long ago and will never be finished. This thread doesn't really have a mechanism for avoiding that, though I probably should just clean it out. :p

@watericedragon - added to the list.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
I'll make a request since i'm too busy to do this myself, doubt anyone will take it though. lol. If i have time could i cancel my request Pika? (encyclopika)

Name of ship: Advanceshipping with some Contestshipping
Names of Characters in pair: Ash, May, Drew.
Plot: They hated each other from the start. He teased and mocked her skills which gave her the driving force to prove him wrong. He gave her roses when they would meet, and like a little girl she followed them. Soon she grew into the habit of going to each contest to see him there and give her the rose she chased for. Little did she know another man in her life noticed her habit and tries to break her from following his red roses to teach her that you don't need roses to show your feelings to someone and tries to show her how much he means to her.
Rating regulation (optional): PG, K.
Other ships included (optional): None.
Type of story: One-shot but if you feel like it needs to become a two-shot or chaptered i'm fine with that.
Other (optional): Could the title of the story please be "Following the red roses" And could it be romantic or humour. Any would do.

Last edited:

Encyclopika

The Queen
Yes, you can cancel requests at any time. :) Added this one ^.

luvallpokemon

Optional Author
@Encyclopika It's been a long time and I haven't had the time to write it yet. Umm... are you going to automatically delete the writers' claims after a period of time? Don't delete mine please!

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
Name of ship:Bustershipping (I believe that's the name?).

Names of Characters in pair: Georgia & Iris.

Plot: Onesided love(or at least, as far as we get to know). Georgia has it bad for Iris, but can't acknowledge that she is into girls, nor can she gather the courage to confess. Let's see what goes on in Georgia's head as she covers up her raging feelings with her outrageous demeanor.

Can end with a confession if the author feels it fits, or it can end on a "I will confess one day". Point is, the fic is not to divulge what Iris feels about this- leaving the end result ambigious.

Rating regulation: PG13 at least(R is probably the best idea, depending upon how deep the author delves into the themes). This is hormones, sexual confusion and anger going on all at once, so lower really doesn't work.

Other ships included: Any the author may feel are necessary or feel like working into the fic, just keep the main focus where it is supposed to be.

Type of story: Oneshot or Twoshot, or whatever the author thinks is the best length- after all, a request is merely a plot bunny, and there has to be a certain amount of freedom for the one writing.