• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fic Request Shop (Open) - Updated 12/28

shayminleafon

name of ship: wikierrorshipping
setting: anywere in a sinnoh or johto city
scene: cnythia and lance are talking when karen sees them and goes gossip to other elites fours.
optional: put garchomp and dragonite in the story

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
Encyclopika can you take my request off the list? I finally found some time to write it myself and I actually got some ideas for it!
Thank You :)

Luthor

Name of ship: skywarriorshipping.
Names of Characters in pair:ash's staraptor x dawns togekiss
Plot: ash's staraptor tries to impress the new member of dawns party. takes place after 'with the easiest of grace.'
Rating regulation (optional):any
Other ships included (optional): pearlshipping hints if you feel like it.
Type of story:humor and romance
Other (optional):

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Name of ship: Whatever Red (game) x Maylene turns out to be, too lazy to look it up.
Names of Characters in pair: Red (game) x Maylene
Plot: Maylene challenges Red to a practice battle, but her Pokemon cripples Red's Espeon to the point where it can't battle anymore. Guilt-ridden, she seeks a replacement Eevee for Red to raise.
Rating regulation (optional): Any
Other ships included (optional): Any that fit in with the story.
Type of story Oneshot
Other (optional): Ideally in Celadon City, since Maylene's found there in HGSS; Red's Pokemon have nicknames in the style of his manga counterpart (Pika, Saur, Char, Vee, etc.); Maylene's Pokemon is either young or naturally agressive.

Flame Mistress

I'd like to claim this request, please (PearlShipping fanfic from Rave the Rich). Can't believe it's been taken yet - all the good ones seem to have been taken.

Cataquack Warrior

Shipping: Meowth/Iris

Plot: Meowth had a set of scenarios in mind when he infiltrated the Twerps, but he didn't expect to be caught. With the Nimbasa operation looming and new feelings for his 'trainer' blossoming, Meowth must work overtime to come up with a new plan before he is forced to choose a side. In this fic, I would like an expanded version of the time Meowth joins the Twerps before the Nimbasa incident focused on the deepening relationship between Meowth and Iris and on the consequences of that bond. Given that Meowth is a crook by heart, I think that his 'solution' might be to capture Iris during the Nimbasa incident and force her into Team Rocket so he could be with her. However, the opposite could also be feasible, so the final outcome would be up to the writer. Mostly, I would appreciate a deep analysis of the two characters that makes their bond seem realisitc given their personalities.

Story Type: Chaptered

Last edited:

Foxy Cat

This is my request
Shipping name: Rendshipping
Characters in pairing: Grovyle and Celebi
Basic Regulations: Set after Special Episode 5, Grovyle decides to attempt to persue his feelings for Celebi. Things intially go wrong, but then Celebi understands and they warm up to each other, discovering their feelings. Try to keep in character if possible
Rating regulation: K+ to T
Other ships included: In character Dusknoir/Dialga
Type of Story: Chaptered
Other: None
Type of Story:

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
I know nobody's been using this for the past three months, but I still wanna put up a request:

Name of ship: RosaxHilda, too lazy to look it up.
Names of Characters in pair: Rosa and Hilda
Plot: Iris won back her title from Rosa two years ago, and since then, the latter has fallen into a rut. She helps out at the Trainer's School and trains with Cheren on a regular basis. One day, Hilda calls Cheren on the Xtransceiver and tells him she's coming back to Unova. Rosa is eager to meet the Nuvema Town native, having heard so much about her from Cheren and Bianca. But when she does meet the older girl, she finds herself falling head over heels in love.
Rating regulation (optional): T
Other ships included (optional): Past HughxRosa, and I'd prefer them to have parted on good terms; CherenxBianca; FerrisWheelShipping in the form of Hilda learning to let go of N.
Type of story: Chaptered
Other: I want to see Hugh's sister as a Trainer. And again, I do want Hugh and Rosa to have been a thing, but I don't want Hugh to be presented as bitter towards Rosa. Just awkward.

xorain

i'm in shock
Name of ship: jetlagshipping
Names of Characters in pair: Cress and Skyla
Plot: They're at a club for an annual gym leader gathering, and Skyla is half drunk (or completely drunk). Cress sees her from the corner of his eye but doesn't say/do anything because they're just acquaintances. She spots him and goes up to him, stumbling on the way, and he catches her. They go outside for some fresh air, and Skyla begins to talk about things she usually doesn't talk about/let people see (her life, her worries, or anything of the sort?) because she's drunk and her rationality isn't keeping up with her mouth. Cress realizes that Skyla isn't just another happy-go-lucky girl, and somehow she ends up kissing him. She leaves, and he is shocked and thinks that this didn't happen and it's all just in his mind. But later that night, when he returns home, he sees Skyla's red lipstick stain on him.
Rating regulation (optional): Anything is fine with me ;D I LIKE EVERYTHING.
Other ships included (optional): Even if it's just a sentence or two, I'd love it if you somehow throw in some BurghxElesa in. ElesaxSkyla friendship? :D
Type of story: Anything is fine! Whatever you have time for c:
Other (optional): If possible, I think it would be fun if you also include Cilan and Chilli. Chilli would be teasing Cress like there's no tomorrow, and Cilan would halfheartedly attempt to stop Chilli while laughing. Brotherly love?!

Last edited:

Encyclopika

The Queen
Man, I haven't been here in forever, and there's no real good excuse. :( I've had a lot of stuff happen to me this year, so I'm here to update and hopefully will keep a better eye on it. Without further, adieu, let me answer some long overdue inquiries:

luvallpokemon said:
@Encyclopika It's been a long time and I haven't had the time to write it yet. Umm... are you going to automatically delete the writers' claims after a period of time? Don't delete mine please!
No, there is no time-out for writers. Even if the second post gets big, accepted stories are not dropped.

@RWB - request added.

@shayminleafon - please use the form. Your request was not added.

@Winter Storm - you must have changed your name since you asked that your request be taken down, so I am unable to properly remove it. I'll try contacting you about it. ^^;

@Luthor - Your plot could use some more details. Please revise and resubmit. Thank you.

@Nightlingbolt - Your story was added. Red x Maylene is nameless as far as my research says. Also added your other request, but please, don't be lazy and look up your ship names. If you don't want to do it, do you think I do? ;P Thanks.

@Azran Flame - the fic is yours. :)

@Cataquack Warrior - Your story was added.

@Foxy Cat - Your plot could be more detailed. You leave too much up to the acceptor. Please elaborate and resubmit. Thanks.

@xorain - Same thing - your plot doesn't really give anything to work with and leaves too much to assumption. Please elaborate and resubmit. Thanks!

And in the future, if this happens again, someone please PM/VM me! D: Thanks a toodles!

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
Ship:shampoo shipping
People : Cynthia and n
Plot: ok its set in nimbasa city and cynthia has visited from undella on a whim. she has driven herself there and no-one else knows she has gone. she first sees n at the musical theretre whilst watching exiting nimbasa. n makes a remark about how its not letting pokemon be free. then there is a 2 year time skip and cynthia does the same thing again and goes to the gear station. she meets n again and this time she talks to him. he asks her if she wants to go on the ferris wheel and she says yes. then it gets all romantic inside the ferris wheel and then they decide to go to the musical therter and see exiting nimbasa and they start reminicing.
Rating: t-m
Other ships: anything u want just no pearlshipping and no advance/negaishipping either.
Type of story: 1-5 chaps
Other: dawn and may apper somewhere and so does brock and leaf.

Last edited:

Encyclopika

The Queen
@ epicjirachifan - You need to have a plot in mind to submit a story. Please think it over, read the rules of this thread, and resubmit.

jais

LeagueShip4Life
I would love to do a fanfic for someone, if any story ideas get posted about either LeagueShipping, PalletShipping or PearlShipping feel free to contact me straight away! I love writing! :) Thanks Encyclopika :p ps great thread you got going!

Actually! Since I really have nothing to do these days, and I am currently obsessed with Pokemon Ships (Like, really badly. It's all I can think about ha ha not even kidding, very strange!..) But anyway please send me ANY Fic requests involving the Ships i posted, or any stories people want written involving Ash or Dawn with another person, boy or girl :p.
Thanks alot :D

Last edited:

Fruty Sheep

Name of ship: Ash's Snivy and Iris' Excadrill is still unnamed as of this moment.
Names of Characters in pair: Ash's Snivy x Iris' Excadrill
Plot: Ash's, Iris' and Cilan's Pokemon take a vacation in Undella Town.
They are playing, suddenly, they're attacked by a Hydreigon! Can Snivy return her feelings for Excadrill? Wait, Oshawott fell in love with Emolga, again...
Rating regulation (optional):
Other ships included (optional): Any shipping involving the Pokemon, especially LethalAttractionShipping.
Type of story: chaptered
Other (optional): Keep the Pokemon in character. also, please include a chapter where all the Pokemon are eating apples.

I became fond with the 5th Generation, so I would love to write something like this. Just give me time because I'll need inspiration. Encyclopika, could you please put in the list that I have claimed this request? Well, I better start writing because this FanFic is not going to write itself.

Last edited:

Encyclopika

The Queen
Alrighty, added Night Flower to that story. Let us know when you post.

jais - the second post of this thread has a whole list of stories to be written - I'm sure there's at least one about either Ash or Dawn. I'll add you in as our first optional author.

...*slinks in* I guess I'll request something. *shrugs* This ship needs more love, anyways.

Name of ship: Well, Cheren x Bel doesn't have a name yet.
Names of Characters in pair: As mentioned above, Cheren and Bel.
Plot: A night under the stars in White Woods; Bel and Cheren decide to go camping while Black and White are off doing who knows what.
Rating regulation (optional):
Other ships included (optional): Hints of Black x White.
Type of story: One-shot, please.
Other (optional): N/A

Thank you in advance. I will now leave to update my neglected stories. *slinks away*

I would like to claim this request if that is alright! Thank you!

Encyclopika

The Queen
The list has been updated!

nahranej

I'd like to request something. Maybe I'll get lucky :)

Name of ship: Ignition Shipping

Characters: Flint (Elite Four) & Volkner (Gym Leader)

Plot: Flint would like to get his hands on a Torchic (because he'd love to have a Mega Blaziken in his team), so the two of them travel to Hoenn during the ORAS times. They meet up with Brawly there and enjoy a nice vacation on the tropical Dewford Island. Can Flint get a Torchic somewhere on the island? And how about Blazikenite?

Rating regulation: It's up to you... hehehe.

Type of story: One-shot?

I'll request something. Been in my head but I'm a bad writer so hopefully somebody takes this on :) Actually have two ideas in my lil head XD

Name of ship: Amourshipping

Characters: Ash, Serena, Bonnie, Clemont

Plot: The characters are aged realistically. Ash is 16, Serena is 15, Clemont is 14 and Bonnie is 11. They are still journeying Kalos but it's been a year or more so far. Ash and Serena are very close now. Serena is more flirty and touchy now. It's almost Serenas birthday and Ash has to get something for her. But on the day of her birthday she ends up with the flu.

Rating regulation: High T to maybe M :p

Type of story: Continuation

===============================

Name of ship: Amourshipping

Characters: Ash, Serena, Bonnie, Clemont, Team Rocket

Plot: Characters are same age as idea above. Ash is taller too. Like a 16 year old should be and taller than Serena like idea above. And Serena and Ash are really close in this story too. Been traveling together for a year or so. The gang are in the woods. Serena gets injured in the stomach(bleeding, open wound) maybe by a tree or something by Team Rocket while they are going after the gang. Next town is miles away. How will Ash take care of Serena.

Rating regulation: High T to maybe M :p

Type of story: Continuation

Last edited:

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Okay, this just popped into my head while working on a StormFallShipping collection, so I'm really just throwing this idea out there because it sounded like fun. I'll probably do my own interpretation on this too when I get the chance! XD

Name of Ship: OceanRockShipping

Characters: Steven Stone, Wallace, Lisia

Plot: ...There isn't much plot. I simply want to see a doting Uncle Wallace being a little protective over his niece when he feels like Steven is acting too familiar with her (Steven's mostly interested in Lisia's Altarianite lol). Relationship-wise, I'm mostly looking for familial/platonic love please. :)

Rating: PG/PG-13/whichever rating applies for fluff

Type of story: Drabble or one-shot