1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fic Request Shop (Open)

Discussion in 'Shipping Fics' started by xEryChan, Nov 3, 2017.

1. xEryChan

xEryChan Preachy Pipsqueak Staff Member Moderator

.: Fic Request Shop :.

Hello everyone and welcome to the second Shipping Fic Request Shop on the SPPF forums. Here, you can request a shipping piece of fanfiction; either a multi-chaptered fic or a one-shot, to be written on your behalf by another user of the forums.

Before I give you the form to fill out, I’m just going to go over the rules.

Rules

• All Forums and Shippers Community Rules apply
    • You are only allowed to request two fanfictions at a time. As soon as one of your requests has been completed, you can request another.
    • Do not request a fic with a plot dedicated to bashing a specific ship or character. Not only will you get a warning or a infraction, you will also be banned from requesting as well.
    • Be respectful to one another. If an author does not want to tackle your request, do not bother them over it. That’s another way of getting yourself banned from requesting.
    • This is not the Shipping Authors Cafe. Only post here if you are requesting a fanfiction or claiming a prompt.
    • If you see a prompt you like and want to try writing it, feel free to post here to claim it.
    • If you gotten your name changed, PM either myself or Meowth City and we will update for you.

Failure to follow these rules will result with a warning and/or an infraction, you being banned from requesting here, and

Form

If you would like to request a fanfiction, fill out the form below.

HTML:
    Name of Ship: (We are not limiting this to Pokemon only Fics) 
    Name of Characters: (What characters do you want to be involved in the story?) 
    Plot: (What do you want the story to be about?) 
    Rating Regulation: (Do you want your request a specific rating?) 
    Other Ships: (Do you want any other ships to be included in your story? List them here)
    Type of Story: (Do you want a multi-chaptered fic or a one-shot?) 
    Other Comments (Optional): (Do you have anything else to say? Just leave it here.)
    I think that about covers it. Happy requesting.

2. xEryChan

xEryChan Preachy Pipsqueak Staff Member Moderator

Optional Author​

An Optional Author is an author, who will, more than likely, accept requests at any time if you ask for them when requesting.

If you would like to be an optional author, please do specify when you post.

List of Optional Authors

~ None so far

Completed Fics

~ None so far

List of Requests

Requested By: Xadhoom
    Ship Name: It doesn’t have one
    LINK
    Claimed By: ___

Requested By: Xadhoom
    Ship Name: DaiRina
    LINK
    Claimed By: ___

Strikes

~ No one so far! Lets keep it that way

Banned Members

~ No one so far! Lets keep it that way

—​

I think that about covers it. Happy requesting.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  3. Xadhoom

Xadhoom Xerbian Mutant

Request 1:

Name of Ship: No specific name for it, in the style of Special/Lucky/Feeling/OldRival/Jade/Original.
    Name of Characters: Erza Scarlet, Gilgamesh, respectively from Fairy Tail and Fate/Stay Night.
    Plot: Romance and slice-of-life stuff, I suppose.
    Rating Regulation: None particularly in mind.
    Other Ships: I leave that up to any claimer.
    Type of Story: I leave that up to any claimer.

Request 2:

Name of Ship: DaiRina
    Name of Characters: Davis Motomiya, Rina Shinomiya, both from the Digimon metaseries.
    Plot: Romance and slice-of-life stuff, I suppose, though I would very much like to see Davis and Veemon Biomerge into Imperialdramon at some.
    Rating Regulation: None particularly in mind.
    Other Ships: I leave that up to any claimer.
    Type of Story: I leave that up to any claimer.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017