• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fic Request Shop (Open)

xEryChan

Demon Child
.: Fic Request Shop :.

Hello everyone and welcome to the second Shipping Fic Request Shop on the SPPF forums. Here, you can request a shipping piece of fanfiction; either a multi-chaptered fic or a one-shot, to be written on your behalf by another user of the forums.

Before I give you the form to fill out, I’m just going to go over the rules.

Rules

• All Forums and Shippers Community Rules apply
  • You are only allowed to request two fanfictions at a time. As soon as one of your requests has been completed, you can request another.
  • Do not request a fic with a plot dedicated to bashing a specific ship or character. Not only will you get a warning or a infraction, you will also be banned from requesting as well.
  • Be respectful to one another. If an author does not want to tackle your request, do not bother them over it. That’s another way of getting yourself banned from requesting.
  • This is not the Shipping Authors Cafe. Only post here if you are requesting a fanfiction or claiming a prompt.
  • If you see a prompt you like and want to try writing it, feel free to post here to claim it.
  • If you gotten your name changed, PM either myself or Meowth City and we will update for you.

Failure to follow these rules will result with a warning and/or an infraction, you being banned from requesting here, and

Form

If you would like to request a fanfiction, fill out the form below.

HTML:
Name of Ship: (We are not limiting this to Pokemon only Fics) 
Name of Characters: (What characters do you want to be involved in the story?) 
Plot: (What do you want the story to be about?) 
Rating Regulation: (Do you want your request a specific rating?) 
Other Ships: (Do you want any other ships to be included in your story? List them here)
Type of Story: (Do you want a multi-chaptered fic or a one-shot?) 
Other Comments (Optional): (Do you have anything else to say? Just leave it here.)

I think that about covers it. Happy requesting.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Optional Author

An Optional Author is an author, who will, more than likely, accept requests at any time if you ask for them when requesting.

If you would like to be an optional author, please do specify when you post.

List of Optional Authors

~ None so far

Completed Fics

~ None so far

List of Requests

Requested By: Xadhoom
Ship Name: It doesn’t have one
LINK
Claimed By: ___

Requested By: Xadhoom
Ship Name: DaiRina
LINK

Requested By: CrazyMew37
Ship Name: ColorfulShipping (RedxGreenxBluexYellow)
LINK

Strikes

~ No one so far! Lets keep it that way

Banned Members

~ No one so far! Lets keep it that way

—​

I think that about covers it. Happy requesting.

Last edited:

Xadhoom

Xerbian Mutant
Request 1:

Name of Ship: No specific name for it, in the style of Special/Lucky/Feeling/OldRival/Jade/Original.
Name of Characters: Erza Scarlet, Gilgamesh, respectively from Fairy Tail and Fate/Stay Night.
Plot: Romance and slice-of-life stuff, I suppose.
Rating Regulation: None particularly in mind.
Other Ships: I leave that up to any claimer.
Type of Story: I leave that up to any claimer.

Request 2:

Name of Ship: DaiRina
Name of Characters: Davis Motomiya, Rina Shinomiya, both from the Digimon metaseries.
Plot: Romance and slice-of-life stuff, I suppose, though I would very much like to see Davis and Veemon Biomerge into Imperialdramon at some.
Rating Regulation: None particularly in mind.
Other Ships: I leave that up to any claimer.
Type of Story: I leave that up to any claimer.

Last edited:

CrazyMew37

Name of Ship: ColorfulShipping (RedxGreenxBluexYellow)
Name of Characters: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, etc.
Plot: Make it anything you want, really. But for some reason, I have a deep feeling that they should be all related. (Sweet Home Alabama...)
Rating Regulation: PG-13
Other Ships: None, but feel free to add some in if you want.
Type of Story: Oneshot
Other Comments: No one has shipped these four together before, so it would be nice to fill that void. Kinda like how I filled the void for CutiesInPigtailsShipping (EthanxKrisxLyra)...

Aquaslash

Name of Ship: MarshMermaidShipping (Swampert x Primarina)
Name of Characters: Swampert (Laglarge) and Primarina (Ashirene) from Pokémon
Plot: Swampert and Primarina are cleaning up the home when Primarina finds a movie that Swampert was in called, “Handle With Care.” Swampert is a bit embarrassed at first, but Primarina likes the fact that he was in a movie that was co-written, co-directed, and co-starred in by Mew and Mewtwo. Later that night, they watch the movie, and antics ensue.
Rating Regulation: PG-13 to NC-17. Somewhere within that range.
Other Ships: Mewshipping (Mew x Mewtwo)
Type of Story: One-shot
Other Comments: I’d really like it if @Kutie Pie wrote this fanfic. Maybe she can make a “Fuzzy” reference too.