• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fictional Characters You Would Hang Out With

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartD

As the title says who would hang out with?

Michelangelo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (his brothers can come along too)
Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
Sherlock Hound
The Swat Kats

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Brock Sampson from Venture Brothers
The cast of The Big Bang Theory
Sora and Riku from the Kingdom Hearts games
Cloud, Aeris, Vincent, and CId Highwind (as long as he doesn't have the awful voice he had in KH II) from FF VII
Wallace, Juan, Brawly, Erica, Gardenia, Cynthia, Lance, Drayden, Iris, Brycen, Skyla, Elesa, Kenora, Norman, Diantha, Wikstrom, Drasna, Drake, Phoebe, Sydney, Glacia, Steven Stone, Fantina, Jasmine, Janine, Flannery, Koga, Sabrina, Olympia, Liza and Tate, and Wionna.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Definitely Serena from Pokemon the series XY. I really think that I have alot of things in common with her and I'm sure we'd get along really well.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
The cast of The Big Bang Theory

Even Sheldon? I feel so sorry for you. XD

Well, there are many fiction characters of my own creation I'd love to hang out with, but some of the ones I did not create are as follows:

Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter)
Raven (Teen Titans) - possibly Starfire as well
Mr. Saturn (Earthbound)
Rosalina (Super Mario Galaxy) - probably just an excuse for me to go into space, LOL
All the Rozen Maiden dolls - possibly minus Hina-Ichigo because she's annoying
Sabrina, Valerie, Burgh, or N (Pokemon) - I would even date the latter two
The entire Addams family

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I'm not so sure... The only ones I can think of are from Pokémon fan fiction. But... I think the one fictional character would probably be Spyro the Dragon from the rebooted series, The Legend of Spyro. It'd be awesome to meet him. But any friendly dragons would be great to meet. Like Ignitus and Volteel. Oh! And then there's Zero from the Megaman Zero series... If he'd be alive, that is. XP

Pyroli

Banned
I'd really want to meet my beautiful waifu Mitsuru from Persona 3, I just really like her and she reminds me a lot of myself. Actually, I think I'd like to meet all the seniors of the high school from that game.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Even Sheldon? I feel so sorry for you. XD

Why? I've been around way worse people than Sheldon. Ever been around a passive yet very aggressive alcoholic? It's way worse than anything Sheldon can do, even when HE'S drunk.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I would love to meet the gang from Avatar the Last Air bender. And the Korra cast too.
The cast from the Big Bang seems like fun too. And yes Sheldon too. He is actually my favourite character from the series.
The Konoha ninja's from Naruto and the wizards from Fairy Tail seem like fun.
And from Pokémon Iris, Misty and Steven Stone.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Red, Gold, Blue, Green, Yellow, Ruby, Diamond, Platinum, and Black (Pokemon Special)
Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom
Robin, Raven, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Terra (Teen Titans)
The Mane Six (MLP: FiM)
Percy Jackson
Maddie Hatter (Ever After High)

Last edited:

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
Obviously Ren Jinguji from Uta No-Prince-sama! or Nico Yazawa from Love Live! Probably Ayato Kirishima from Tokyo Ghoul

But in Pokemon things, of course I pick Trip

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Let's see,
Team Avatar (Last Airbender)
Team Avatar (Legend of Korra; except Asami, b/c I don't care for her in the slightest)
Steven Stone (Pokemon)
The Mane Six (MLP: FiM)
Essentially everyone from the Kingdom Hearts series
Pit (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
Link and Zelda (LoZ: More specifically, Skyward Sword)
I'm sure there's more, but I'll post more if I come up with any.

Thought of another:

Pretty much the whole cast from Fire Emblem Awakening.

Last edited:

Ninfia-Fan

Chrom, Robin (male and female variants), Gaius, Lon'qu, Anna, Cordelia, Panne, Sumia, Nowi, Cherche, Libra and pretty much every other character from the Fire Emblem: Awakening game.
Just about every character from the Hetalia series.
Steven Stone, Wallace, N and Hugh from Pokemon.
Rin, Haru, Rei, Nagisa, Makoto, Kisumi and Sosuke from the Free! series.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Banica Conchita

i cannot believe i just referenced that for the sake of a cheap attempt at being funny

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!
Definitely the Korra and Last Airbender cast, and quite a bit of the Hetalia cast as well. Grell Sutcliff from Black Butler would be fun, as long as he didn't try to kill me, and then pretty much any version of Merlin..

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
I have a sorta long list... not that long but eh.
Lessee..

Hector, Eliwood, Lyn, Lucius, Nils, Ninian, Lloyd, Rath, Ephraim, Erika, Seth, Franz, Chrom, Gaius, Morgan, Inigo, Yarne, and finally Libra. (Fire Emblem Series.)

All the party members from Golden Sun, Golden Sun: The Lost Age, and Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. Ooh, and Alex.

All of the Pokedex Holders from Pokemon Special. And a few people from Xenoblade Chronicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.