• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fight For The Light! (210)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
But there wouldn't have been much time for that since the episode was crowded with plot points to begin with...

O I know, I just meant that Olivine's Battle Tower should've had its own episode instead of simply getting a small cameo here which I guess was just for Crystal version promotion any ways ha ha.

Janina was kawaii, but also a liar. My favorite scene was when Jasmine showed up and it was revealed that she was the real Gym Leader.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It's pretty interesting how Janina put wax on her onix to make it resistant to water attacks. Yes it was cheating, but I still found it interesting. This episode was okay overall.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
My favorite scene was when Jasmine showed up and it was revealed that she was the real Gym Leader.

I liked that as well and even tho I knew that Janina was a fake from the start, I was glad when Jasmine interrupted the battle and revealed her status as the gym leader and got her official debut. :3

ZilverLox

Banned
Cheating or not, I thought that Janina was very smart for putting waterproof wax on her Onix. I also liked the video game references that made in this episode with the Crystal version Battle Tower and Jasmine's sick Ampharos. However, I don't like how it was Janina who was sent to get the SecretPotion while Ash's crew only tagged along.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was an exhausting journey, but Satoshi and friends finally arrived in Asagi City. I was pleased that Mikan showed up to stop the battle between Satoshi and Konatsu since it was unfair, and Mikan's sick Denryu was so cute. Too bad that the Rocket-dan couldn't access the Battle Tower and ended up stuck on an anchor.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I'm glad we finally got to Olivine City. Janina putting wax on her Onix to make it resistant to Water attacks was super clever.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm glad we finally got to Olivine City. Janina putting wax on her Onix to make it resistant to Water attacks was super clever.

Konatsu's trick with Iwark was smart sure, yet she was still cheating, so I was glad when Mikan appeared at the Asagi Gym and reprimanded her.

Daizy

I call you honey
I don't even care that Ash didn't even get a proper Olivine Gym battle here since that's so in-line with the games. You're suppose to go to Cianwood to help Jasmine's Ampharos first.

After how long it took Ash and his pals to reach Olivine City, I was looking forward to Ash battling Jasmine but of course that didn't happen here which made me mad. She wasn't in the mood to battle because of her sick Ampharos and I really wish that that plot had been resolved at the end of this episode instead of Ash having to go to Cianwood City first with Janina to get medicine.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight I would've preferred if instead of Satoshi battling Konatsu and her Iwark in this episode, he had fought Mikan and lost to her Haganeil, then left to visit Tanba City while also thinking ahead to do some form of special training in order to defeat Mikan the next time he challenged the Asagi Gym.

Lol Brock simping for Jasmine