• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fight For The Meteorite (330)

Zamin

Aqua and Magma episodes are my favourite.

Team Rocket were a nightmare in that cable car but it was nice of the twerps to share their food with them.

I can't wait to see what happens next in the saga.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Lol, seeing Meowth dressed up as a granny was funny and I loved how Team Magma arrived and ambushed Prof. Cozmo. Team Magma and Team Aqua's skirmish was so anti-climactic, though.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I was pleasantly surprised to see the Mt. Entotsu cable car appear in the anime, and I loved Nyasu's old lady disguise as well. I was also pleased to see that the Soraishi-hakase and Meteorite plot from the games was kept, albeit in a more simplified form. I was just glad that we saw the Magma-dan fight the Aqua-dan.

Daizy

I call you honey
Is it just me or did Prof. Cozmo's accent seem to come and go? It was faint at best. And Harlen and Isabel are no more, having been replaced with Tabitha and Shelly which is good.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Since we saw Satoshi's first major encounter with both the Magma-dan and Aqua-dan in this episode, I sincerely wish that we had seen Matsubusa and Aogiri debut here. It's a crying shame that this didn't happen.

Scorbunnie

Chimney mountain was a big part of the games so I was thinking that Team Magma and Aqua would have bigger reasons to be there in this episode but everything passed too quickly and wrapped up in a weird way.

Ash and co seriously don't recognize TRio
WALREIN YESSSSSSSS
Ok episode.