• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fighting Fear with Fear (553)

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
Only bad thing about this episode was that Gary didn't get to do anything special.

Shigeru was essentially the catalyst for Gligar's evolution however, so I'd consider his role in this episode to be highly important.

Zamin

It was cool seeing Gary back and after seeing this episode I support Gary and Dawn shipping, they seem cute together as she adores his poetry.

It was cool to see Gligar evolve, Gligar was a dweeb for most of the episode but Gliscor seems hardcore and cooler so I like him.

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
It was cool seeing Gary back and after seeing this episode I support Gary and Dawn shipping, they seem cute together as she adores his poetry.

It was cool to see Gligar evolve, Gligar was a dweeb for most of the episode but Gliscor seems hardcore and cooler so I like him.
I enjoyed this episode myself. It's probably one of the more frequent episodes of the Diamond and Pearl Series that I've watched. I'm not much of a shipper, but I have to admit, I actually do like Gary and Dawn shipping. It was great seeing Dawn fangirling over Gary and his poetry. My favorite part was when she saw him and was like it's the poetry guy's (or something like that) grandson!

Haha! And Gary was like, you know it would be better if you remembered my name.

I also enjoyed Gligar's development and his evolution.

Wow! It's been a while since I saw this episode. Now I want to do a re watch lol.