• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fighting Fear with Fear (553)

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Yay! Gliscor is nothing short of amazing, and I think that this evolution shows just how flexible a pokemon's personality possibilities are- anyone who used to use the "evil" excuse for Corphish not evolving can consider themselves shut-mouthed

PokéKT

Dusk Moon

Dawn looks like a rat. =] So this episode pwns already. Uh I'm waiting for high quality raw of the episodes because the only one I could find available suck quality and sound wise.

She does actually. Lol. Ash is also been crushed to death under Gliscor.

Me too, I saw the low quality one too. It also missed out parts. -.-

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
2 questions:
1) Is Gliscor so huge because it used the Razor Fang to evolve?
2) Is Gliscor going to remain extra-large?

I haven't seen the episode pics yet, so I don't know.

gliscor&yanmega

2 questions:
1) Is Gliscor so huge because it used the Razor Fang to evolve?
2) Is Gliscor going to remain extra-large?

I haven't seen the episode pics yet, so I don't know.

gliscor r big pokemon. the can go around 6 feet from tail to head.

and it's smaller then i excepted. i thought it would be bigger but yes it will stay the same size.

gliscor&yanmega

Any new Pokémon on Gary's side? Did Gary used a Pokémon anyway?

i didn't c a new one and he used unbreon agaisn't gligar. but gligar got scared. other then that no new pokemon on gary's side

Even though I liked Gligar's personality, I hope it changed. I, honestly, can't see a Gliscor that cries and get scared easily. <~

neo_senku

Even though I liked Gligar's personality, I hope it changed. I, honestly, can't see a Gliscor that cries and get scared easily. <~

I think it will still act the same, it will probably just be more confident in its battle abilities and wont be afraid to fight.

uber gon

Accept Change
^ from bmgf..

[img139]http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/7523/27ag7.jpg[/img139]

Heh, I think we'll have to get used to this scene from now on.:D

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Man Gliscor didn't learn a new attack.Thats okay,I mean we got an evolution from the main group yes.

uber gon

Accept Change
Man Gliscor didn't learn a new attack.Thats okay,I mean we got an evolution from the main group yes.

Meh, I'm sure Gliscor will learn some neat attack later.

Yeah, Glion only knows two real attacks since sand attack is pretty useless so it's kinda guaranteed to learn/show off a new move next time it appears.

Tee-hee, bigger face glomping.:D I'm glad Gliscor didn't completely suffer a loss of personality like Glalie did.

kpt25

Steel type trainer
It was a great episode...Gilgar got cured of his/her battle fear and evolved into Gliscor in the process of saving ash`s butt...
I wonder what will be the 3rd and 4th move for ash`s gliscor

pokemaster95

King of pirates
It was a great episode...Gilgar got cured of his/her battle fear and evolved into Gliscor in the process of saving ash`s butt...
I wonder what will be the 3rd and 4th move for ash`s gliscor

Hopefully Dark pulse and Fire fang,or Stone edge.