• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fighting Fear with Fear (553)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Gligar! Wings of Friendship!!

On their way to Hearthome City, Ash decides to train his Gligar so he can be as strong as they can be. While there, they meet up with Gary who is looking for Azelf at Lake Valor. Gary, still believing evolution is the key to a Pokémon's strength, gives Ash a Razor Fang to evolve Gligar with. Ash however is reluctant despite Gligar's wish to become stronger...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
"My hero" scene =P. Wow, it is really huge! Any pic of the glomping moment?

^ from bmgf..

[img139]http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/738/68680115pt1.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/7523/27ag7.jpg[/img139]

Ragnarofl

Binkan Binkan Binkan
Gligar was illegally cute like always.

Huge hyper scorpionbat is huge. Paul's must be half as big.

Gligar was illegally cute like always.

Huge hyper scorpionbat is huge. Paul's must be half as big.

really? when Ash was standing next to Gliscor, it wasn't nearly as tall as him (the very tips of its ears come up as high as Ash's face...though Gliscor might just be slouching all the time) :p

Last edited:

tee tee

Illussions Shattered
Glad Gliscor kept it's awesome personality from when it used to be a Gligar.

I enjoyed watching this episode! :)

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Did Gliscor learn any new attacks when he evolved.

How Gliger got the Razer Fang, Did Ash give him or Did Gliger pick it up by accident.?

Ash and Gligar were both free-falling...Ash was falling faster than Gligar and tossed the Razor Fang up to Gligar, who caught it in its claw and evolved mid-air...as soon as it became Gliscor, it caught Ash

BirdStaraptor

Sinnoh Master
Ash and Gligar were both free-falling...Ash was falling faster than Gligar and tossed the Razor Fang up to Gligar, who caught it in its claw and evolved mid-air...as soon as it became Gliscor, it caught Ash

it was a good way to evolution.

I see Gliscor so huge. he is not as big as Paul's Gliscor, right?

mewtwos

Smell ya later!
sweet now ash has a Gliscizor or however you spell it!
I really can't wait for the usa showing of this episode!

YAY! Gliscor is SO CUTE, even though it's big. Altho Gligar was cute to the limit, i mean definetely Ash's cutest pokemon, Gliscor is cool and cute!

Misty Fanboi13

Over Analyst
Meowth's Boss Fantasy looks disturbing from the pictures I've seen over at Bulbagarden.
Meowth imagines Giovanni not being able to sleep because of light coming through his window, so Gligar lays on his face to block out the light
its really quite odd

soccerstar19

<--- Best Rival Ever
so the first summary was right did gary do anything else besides give ash the fang and talk to him bout azelf or did he give him the fang and leave basically