1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fighting Ire With Fire! (631)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors' started by Serebii, Feb 11, 2010.

1. panas

panas Active Member

HEY GUYS I CANT FIND THE EPISODE in the internet and i didn't watch it can anyone tel me where to find it?

2. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

There are 7 ribbons left, but I think we will see maybe one-two more contests, most likely one that Jessie will win. if you meant off-screen, it couldn't happen since May participates now in another GF. (Johto)

3. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

Wouldn't the 7 contests be just for the Sinnoh Region? Besides, May probably has all 5 ribbons by now, or 4 ribbons.

4. Almighty Zard

Almighty Zard He has returned.

according to someone over at the bulbagarden forums who translated the episode's text, Paul said this after Infernape rescued everyone.

"Paul: It seems to have converted the energy from Blaze into evolution. It can now control Blaze. It will become very strong."

So who knows, it might not snap anymore after all.

5. streetlightdsb

streetlightdsb Uni hiatus

Interesting... I think this is a good thing to happen with the evolution, I'm kind of fed up of it not being able to control Blaze :)

6. Thriller

Thriller Its almost time

Guys, guys. I was talking about the MONTH of May. That's when I predict the Grand Festival will be!

7. randomspot555

randomspot555 Well-Known Member

Screw the haters, this episode ruled.

We get to see more Jun, always a plus. And he's in TWO battles.

Who caress if Infernape didn't learn a new move? He can now control Blaze. And that gives them one more episode to fill in an important event.

Please give it somethign awesome like Flare Blitz, Blast Burn, or Overheat.

How Empterte can keep using Hydro Cannon and not suffer the "can't move next turn" like Scizor's Hyper Beam was a few episodes ago is beginning to annoy me.

I also read a VERY misleading review earlier saying that Paul was genuinely nice to the twerps. He was anything but. Seems like he's still the same guy, just with a new focus on his battling and raising his Pokemon.

8. ShinyCharyZard

ShinyCharyZard Honesty=Infractions

Favourite...evolution...ever. It's not every day you see a Pokemon evolve in the middle of an attack while their ability is activated.

Blaze + Flame Wheel + Ready, Go! + Evolution = Purely amazing! Kudos to the writers for dreaming up this one. :)

9. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

I agree. I loved the way they handled Infernape's evo.

Don't know why people were complaining earlier in the thread.

10. V Faction

V Faction www.faction.com

Not bad by any means; not as good as it could've been. A solid B+

But really, who cares. IN-FER-NAPE. Booyah.

11. BogleDominic Crazy Anime

BogleDominic Crazy Anime I love Pokemon!

Wow! Ash is still survived when Monferno's flame wheel hit him! :p

Manferno Finally evole in Infernape! :D

Next, Torterra! ;)

12. Quintonshineknight

Quintonshineknight New Member

Is it me or do all of ash's strongest pokemon put im deadly situations. Charizard set him on fire plenty of times, infernape that the same way, pikachu electricuted him so many times he was frozen. So basiclly as is a god in disguise to with stand all of that.

13. dman_dustin

dman_dustin Well-Known Member

Wow I was just thinking about this episode in terms of story, and I learned (or just put it together) that Tomioka is largely respsonible for the development of certain Pokemon of Ash's, as well as Dawn's Contest, I believe there are a few episode exceptions here and there, but wow, I didn't realize Tomioka was responsible for a huge amount of the development in Sinnoh.

14. ijea4444

ijea4444 Well-Known Member

Is it bad that Staraptor's Evolution excited me more than Infernapes >.< Or that Barry bores me?

I want to like both Infernape and Barry, because everyone likes them so much, but I just can't get into them. Oh well, I guess its bad that I'm actually more hyped for Torterra's Evo than I was ever for Infernape's Evo.

15. TeddiUrsa

TeddiUrsa Well-Known Member

Not as good as Hiko's evolution, but decent because of Shinji and Jun who both raise the entertainment value of an episode a lot just by...being there.

Too bad the title and new opening spoiled the evolution. At least the "when will Moukazaru finally evolve!?"-posts disappeared.

16. KGB13

KGB13 Man of Mystery

This episode was excellent! Barry vs Random Trainer, Ash vs Barry, Paul, Emploeon, Infernape, what was there not to love? This was easily one of my favorite episodes.

17. paul doesnt even know what volkner is made of.....

18. pokefandt

pokefandt Well-Known Member

I wonder who they will have voice Infernape in the english dub when this episode appears this summer?

19. this episode is gonna be aired in english version in the next 2 weeks!

20. MrDoomBringer

MrDoomBringer Active Member

Yay! This episode airs tommorow on USA were like 20 episodes behind which is way better than the time we were a YEAR behind.