• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fighting Mono-Type Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossk

Like a champ.
My friends and I all picked a type out of a hat and due to them only being semi-competitive (they know the basic EVs/Natures) the rules are basically no legendaries and we had to pick our wild card out of a hat (I got the bug type for my wild card).

I'm no expert with fighting types, but this is what I have decided on so far (open for all and any suggestions pertaining to our rules):

560_scrafty_front_norm.png

Scrafty @ Leftovers
Ability: Shed Skin
Nature: Careful
EVs: 200 HP/58 Atk/252 SpD

-Toxic

-Bulk Up

-Drain Punch

-Crunch

448_lucario_front_norm.png

Lucario @ Wise Glasses
Ability: Steadfast/Inner Focus
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 SpA/252 Spe/4 HP

-Aura Sphere

-Shadow Ball

-Nasty Plot

-Dragon Pulse

Now with Lucario, the only problem I have with him is that Riolu doesn't get Nasty Plot until level 47, which would probably provide crap stats for Lucario rather than him evolving at level 20. If I just train in his EVs after he evolves will it be alright? I haven't played for quite some time.

286_breloom_front_norm.png

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Toxic Heal
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 14 HP/244 Atk/252 Spe

-Substitute

-Focus Punch

-Seed Bomb

-Spore

257_blaziken_front_norm.png

Blaziken @ Life Orb/Leftovers
Ability: Speed Boost
Nature: Jolly/Adamant
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe

-Swords Dance

-Flare Blitz

-Hi Jump Kick

-Protect

_______
They're all very straightforward, basic, and known sets but I feel as if they are because they work the best. I will take suggestions for moves, natures, EVs, or even replacements. I need all the help I can get. x)

For my last two teammates I was considering the following: Choice Scarf Heracross, Guts Heracross, and Guts Machamp. I'm having trouble on finding a suitable lead and the remaining Pokemon I need. Thank you for all of your help.

[Kingdra]

You could maybe try something like this as your lead:

392.gif

Infernape @ Life Orb
Naive / Hasty Nature
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spd
~ Overheat
~ Close Combat
~ U-Turn
~ Stealth Rock

It gives you access to entry hazards, as well as being hard to wall.

As for other team options, Heracross and Machamp are always good options. You could also try a Terrakion or a special attacking Virizion to add some diversity to the team.

Sorry, but you need to have descriptions for each of your Pokemon, as well as a full team ready before you post your RMT. If you need help finishing your team, try our Team Building Help thread. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.